1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default JPP Security Council

You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it. 🤔
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

/MSG/ (04-26-2019), Minister of Truth (04-29-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KILL WHITEY View Post
    You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it. ��
    To remove leftist and globalist lies and deceptions otherwise it would be just another cowardly bias based lump of globalist garbage promoting leftist / globalist lies and deceptions while trying to silence those who easily expose such lies and deceptions. But that is how weak and pathetic intellectual cowards roll these days because they do not stand a chance of a level playing field because all these have are a slew of sick and pathetic lies and deceptions when it comes to the foundation of many issues of which I suspect this describes you in lieu of your sick little handle.

Why is someone with an obvious jealousy complex for those with white skin allowed to have a handle that advocates killing someone for the color of their white skin?!!

Since when was advocating murder acceptable on public forums? A security council to remove that rubbish would be acceptable and and the irony of such rubbish here posting such an opener.

000Take out the trash.jpg
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 04-28-2019 at 01:24 AM.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (04-30-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it. 樂
    sick callback

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

/MSG/ (04-29-2019), anatta (05-19-2019), FUCK THE POLICE (05-01-2019), Minister of Truth (04-29-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    To remove leftist and globalist lies and deceptions otherwise it would be just another cowardly bias based lump of globalist garbage promoting leftist / globalist lies and deceptions while trying to silence those who easily expose such lies and deceptions. But that is how weak and pathetic intellectual cowards roll these days because they do not stand a chance of a level playing field because all these have are a slew of sick and pathetic lies and deceptions when it comes to the foundation of many issues of which I suspect this describes you in lieu of your sick little handle.

Why is someone with an obvious jealousy complex for those with white skin allowed to have a handle that advocates killing someone for the color of their white skin?!!

Since when was advocating murder acceptable on public forums? A security council to remove that rubbish would be acceptable and and the irony of such rubbish here posting such an opener.

That's an odd thing for an admitted gay Canadian to assert.

Why do you hate us white people?

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Troll
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

David...that’s Watermark, aka Skidmark, posting. He only post stuff to provoke responses from the incredibly stupid. Skidmark doesn’t really want to kill Whitey. He’s just into Elsa Jean.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

lol
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it. ��
    Kill Whitey "You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it."
    Jack: Will it be named the 'Kill Whitey Security Council"?

I'm guessing You, Guno, and TTQ will be President, Vice President, and Secretary?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Kill Whitey "You know what JPP really needs? A security council. Think about it."

I'm guessing You, Guno, and TTQ will be President, Vice President, and Secretary?
    This is a reference to some obscure drama at a board we used to frequent

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FUCK THE POLICE For This Post:

Jack (05-01-2019)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is a reference to some obscure drama at a board we used to frequent
    I'm not sure it will be that popular here, ... since I notice a lot of White Boys posting here. (?)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

You have to be familiar with the history of FP (fullpolitics.com) to appreciate the reference and how awesome the joke is.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

/MSG/ (05-06-2019), Jack (05-07-2019)

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    You have to be familiar with the history of FP (fullpolitics.com) to appreciate the reference and how awesome the joke is.
    OK. Thanks.

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

OK. Thanks.
    Basic gist is that Politics.Com member SR saw that the site was going away, and created his own board that launched in April of 2005. I got an invite from a poster and jumped ship (had been posting since 2002, but was away for basic training/tech school until February and wasn't aware of the pending site sale).

FP was great during 2005. Come New Year's Day, and SR was getting worried about site features and trolls. He shut the site down and eliminated a bunch of BBcode and images because of how both had been abused. He forced everyone to re-validate their account so that he could force us to only have one active account per IP.

He then announced that he was creating the FP Security Council, named in the spirit of it being a political site. Members ran for seats based upon their identification with an ideological block. Everyone either hated the concept or thought it was a joke. People ran for election with the promise of voting NO on everything, since, like the UNSC, everything would have to be unanimous.

The actual purpose of the FPSC was really just to designate accounts as trolls, which would then give SR a mandate. Even worse, he wasn't promising to even follow the decisions of the body (Damo has a better record of following the council of his mods). This all signaled to lots of members that FP was dying and SR was killing it. People began to leave.

The final blow came when Grind revealed that SR was secretly reading people's u2u messages (PMs). Everyone got their pitchforks, and the revolution commenced. Damo created JPP and most everyone came over.

Fin.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Jack (05-07-2019)

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    Basic gist is that Politics.Com member SR saw that the site was going away, and created his own board that launched in April of 2005. I got an invite from a poster and jumped ship (had been posting since 2002, but was away for basic training/tech school until February and wasn't aware of the pending site sale).

FP was great during 2005. Come New Year's Day, and SR was getting worried about site features and trolls. He shut the site down and eliminated a bunch of BBcode and images because of how both had been abused. He forced everyone to re-validate their account so that he could force us to only have one active account per IP.

He then announced that he was creating the FP Security Council, named in the spirit of it being a political site. Members ran for seats based upon their identification with an ideological block. Everyone either hated the concept or thought it was a joke. People ran for election with the promise of voting NO on everything, since, like the UNSC, everything would have to be unanimous.

The actual purpose of the FPSC was really just to designate accounts as trolls, which would then give SR a mandate. Even worse, he wasn't promising to even follow the decisions of the body (Damo has a better record of following the council of his mods). This all signaled to lots of members that FP was dying and SR was killing it. People began to leave.

The final blow came when Grind revealed that SR was secretly reading people's u2u messages (PMs). Everyone got their pitchforks, and the revolution commenced. Damo created JPP and most everyone came over.

Fin.
    Thanks for the insight. Sounds like most of you 'Old Timers' have a lot of miles under your belts. I'm fairly new at posting. It's probably because I'm basically 'computer illiterate'. I like the 'socializing' and listening to everyone's perspective. I've posted long enough to know that no one ever changes their mind, and what you come here with is what you leave with. Appreciate the background info.