Thread: It Was Not A Fair Fight

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default It Was Not A Fair Fight

when The Donald slapped Joe Biden around:

One Percent Joe responded with standard Democrat fodder —— TRUMP IS A BAD GUY BECAUSE PARASITES BUILT THIS COUNTRY.

Trump takes all the best of it in any debate defending Americans that actually built this country, while Biden has to defend parasites who have been feeding at the public trough since the FDR years.

Should the Democrat Party’s resident clown get the nomination I hope Trump unleashes this one in the first debate:

Former Vice President Joe Biden told a journalist in 1974 that “cruddy politicians” like himself could “take away” the First Amendment if they wanted.

Joe Biden 1974: ‘Politicians Can Take Away’ First Amendment ‘If We Want’
    by HARIS ALIC
    10 Jun 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...nt-if-we-want/

Trump only has to bring it up, stand back, and watch the clown whack himself to death like he is the piñata:

Parenthetically, Diarrhea Mouth is a tad smarter than Biden. She realizes she cannot defend herself if Trump lays out her record on behalf of this country’s enemies; so she is hoping Trump will lay off on her if she stops attacking him.

“I’m done with him,” Pelosi said. “I don’t even want to talk about him.”

Every knock is a boost does not work on Pelosi. Her stock goes down every time Trump tells a truth about her. I am waiting until he gets to the best stuff:

“I just consider the source,” Pelosi said. “My stock goes up every time he attacks me.”

VIDEO

Pelosi on Trump's insults: 'I'm done with him'
    Yahoo News
    Dylan Stableford
    Jun 11th 2019 12:44PM

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...-him/23747220/

Finally, Diarrhea Mouth would not be speaker today had every Republicans ran against her in 2018 as I suggested.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

That is what you got out of Trump's meandering and childish responses? I see why you are in his camp. Trump shows no mental discipline, no ability to understand the problem and has no solutions. Oh, I got a pact with Mexico, a great pact, the greatest of all time. I can't show it to you, but it is in that black bag over there. The Mexican leader will tell you about it when it is the right time.
    Actually, I will kiss his ass and give him a deal if he pretends I was right and had the great pact all along. Kim has learned that trick, and so has Putin. I can teach Obrador how to do it too.Just don't let American's know what I am like and I will give you a secret deal that you will love.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Bill (06-11-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    That is what you got out of Trump's meandering and childish responses? I see why you are in his camp. Trump shows no mental discipline, no ability to understand the problem and has no solutions. Oh, I got a pact with Mexico, a great pact, the greatest of all time. I can't show it to you, but it is in that black bag over there. The Mexican leader will tell you about it when it is the right time.
    Actually, I will kiss his ass and give him a deal if he pretends I was right and had the great pact all along. Kim has learned that trick, and so has Putin. I can teach Obrador how to do it too.Just don't let American's know what I am like and I will give you a secret deal that you will love.
    He needs to teach it to jin ping
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Just don't let American's know what I am like and I will give you a secret deal that you will love.
    To Gonzomin: Do you mean like this?

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post

No, not like that at all.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Easy to ping pong videos, fruitless

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“I’m done with him,” Pelosi said. “I don’t even want to talk about him.”
    It looks like Pelosi cannot stop talking about President Trump:

During a interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria at the Council on Foreign Relations, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said President Donald Trump did not have “shared values,” with the Congress of the United States.

Pelosi: Congress Does Not Have ‘Shared Values’ with Trump
    by PAM KEY
    16 Jun 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...s-with-trump/#

Diarrhea Mouth truly believes that the American people and Congress share the same values. No doubt Nutso also believes that a majority of Americans share her values on open borders.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, not like that at all, Trump said " who knew healthcare was so complicated". Everyone but him.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Bill (06-17-2019)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

That was one of his dumber statements, & that is saying a lot..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."