Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do homosexuals, LGBT, pedophiles, incest abusers, animal rapists all have in com

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,137 Times in 33,847 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,083 Times in 4,699 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    If a guy has sex with another guy then he is quite obviously either homosexual or bi sexual = fact. heterosexual describes a person who exclusively has sex with one or those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with. So you don't even know what a heterosexual is?

Don't be sorry about something that doesn't exist.
    Truly ignorant.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Lol, very misinformed...
    You really have no clue what a heterosexual is yet label me as the one who is misinformed.

Fact: heterosexual describes a person who exclusively has sex with one or those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

Guys having sex with guys doesn't qualify any of them as heterosexual quite obviously. Quite obviously such guys are factually either homosexual or bi sexual.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lol, very misinformed...
    You really have no clue what a heterosexual is yet label me as the one who is misinformed.

Fact: heterosexual describes a person who exclusively has sex with one or those born with the opposite sex genital that the heterosexual them self is born with.

Guys having sex with guys doesn't qualify any of them as heterosexual quite obviously. Quite obviously such guys are factually either homosexual or bi sexual.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Truly ignorant

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Truly ignorant
    those who ignore fact are factually ignorant, not truly so why are you ignoring simple facts?

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

those who ignore fact are factually ignorant, not truly so why are you ignoring simple facts?
    Please read scholarly articles on sexual orientation vs. behavior and get back to me, you are truly ignorant on the subject.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Please read scholarly articles on sexual orientation vs. behavior and get back to me, you are truly ignorant on the subject.
    You claiming males having sex with other males makes them heterosexual is an obvious lie and pretty dumb joke.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You claiming males having sex with other males makes them heterosexual is an obvious lie and pretty dumb joke.
    Lol, that was not my claim, you are misstating my position on this matter. Again, educate yourself...

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lol, that was not my claim, you are misstating my position on this matter. Again, educate yourself...
    that was your claim the second you shared this:

"Lol, yeah, they do, the prison population is full of such examples. I’m sorry you’re so uneducated on this subject."

I'm obviously allot more educated than you when it comes to the foundation of this issue. I educate others with facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I
    address. The LGBT forces lies on the public because they have no validity and are calling that an education and likely where you made a wrong turn.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

that was your claim the second you shared this:

"Lol, yeah, they do, the prison population is full of such examples. I’m sorry you’re so uneducated on this subject."

I'm obviously allot more educated than you when it comes to the foundation of this issue. I educate others with facts backing my claims on the foundations of primary issues I
    address. The LGBT forces lies on the public because they have no validity and are calling that an education and likely where you made a wrong turn.
    Sorry, you don’t even understand the differences between orientation and behavior. Get back to me when you’ve educated yourself.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sorry, you don’t even understand the differences between orientation and behavior. Get back to me when you’ve educated yourself.
    You not acknowledging the factual difference between a heterosexual and a bi sexual is not my lack of understanding.

It is a fact that when a man has sex with another man he is not heterosexual.

It is a fact that when a man has sex with another man he is either homosexual or bi sxual.

What you are factually describing are bi sexuals and you are lying by calling them heterosexual while telling me I lack the education. I do not consider factually proven foundations of LGBT lies a valid education. Here is a valid education for you: A bi sexual has sex with those born with the same sex genital that the bi sexual is born with and also has sex with those born with th oppose sex genital that the bi sexual them self is born with.

No need to thank me, it's my pleasure to share the facts with you

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You not acknowledging the factual difference between a heterosexual and a bi sexual is not my lack of understanding.

It is a fact that when a man has sex with another man he is not heterosexual.

It is a fact that when a man has sex with another man he is either homosexual or bi sxual.

What you are factually describing are bi sexuals and you are lying by calling them heterosexual while telling me I lack the education. I do not consider factually proven foundations of LGBT lies a valid education. Here is a valid education for you: A bi sexual has sex with those born with the same sex genital that the bi sexual is born with and also has sex with those born with th oppose sex genital that the bi sexual them self is born with.

No need to thank me, it's my pleasure to share the facts with you
    I don’t accept your ignorance as facts, sorry. Your opinions are meaningless and ignorant.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (04-24-2019)

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    No, it matches his tiny hands.
    Makes his junk and the ladies jugs look bigger? Not to mention the Boodie he slaps around. He likes big butts and he will not lie? From what I have seen with the democrat constituent base (big asses and menstrual blood smeared on the face with tampon earrings)….he's in the wrong party. But I'd wager that "Antifa" with a few hints from congress can straighten his ass out...…you know the new terrorist arm of the modern democrat party, having outed the KKK as the in vouge anti-free speech hate group?
    Last edited by Ralph; 04-24-2019 at 01:16 PM.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,629 Times in 9,297 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck you, thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist you ungrateful shit yet if it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually retarded imbeciles. Is all you have is to lie, heterosexual males don't go around fucking guys up the ass liar.
    So you fear homosexuals will make hetrosexuals extinct!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

The LGBTQ community has nothing whatsoever to do with the other groups that you listed in your original post. You do also realize that homosexuality has been around since the dawn of humanity, right? I don't see any threat to population growth whatsoever.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-24-2019)