Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MAGA Mail Bomber Compares Attending Trump Rally to Getting Hooked on a 'Fun Drug'

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    there's just absolutely no way you can make this shit up...

Trump-supporting Florida mail bomber Cesar Sayoc reportedly penned a letter to a federal judge saying he never intended to hurt anyone when he sent out more than a dozen pipe bombs to Trump critics last year. According to the Associated Press, the 47-year-old—who mailed 16 improvised explosives to prominent critics of President Trump before the 2018 midterm elections—blamed the move partly on his decades of steroid abuse and claimed that he had only wanted to “tone down the liberal left violence platform.” Sayoc reportedly told the judge that the explosives he sent were not meant to explode—but were only supposed to be fireworks. He also wrote that he was using “heavy amounts of steroids” and taking 274 different supplements before his arrest, which he said took a toll on his mental health.

He told U.S. District Judge Jed Rakoff that he first found President Trump on social media and appeared to liken his support for Trump to addiction, saying he felt “so wrapped up in this new found fun drug” when he attended a Florida Trump rally. Despite this, he said in a letter that he is no longer involved in politics. “Politics is dirty, ruthless, deadly,” he was quoted as writing. “It is a poison. It will drive you crazy like it or not.” ...

-snip-

Read more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/maga-m...on-a-fun-drug/
    There's more where that came from:

The massacre of 49 people in New Zealand on Friday highlights the contagious ways in which extreme right ideology and violence have spread in the 21st century — even to a country that had not experienced a mass shooting for more than two decades, and which is rarely associated with the extreme right.
    New Zealand may be thousands of miles from Europe or the United States, but videos of the killer show that he was deeply entrenched in the global far right, a man familiar with the iconography, in-jokes and shibboleths of different extremist groups from across Europe, Australia and North America, as well as a native of the extreme-right ecosystem online.
    A manifesto linked to the accused killer, released through his social media account on the morning of the massacre, suggests its author considered himself a disciple and comrade of white supremacist killers. The suspect, identified in court papers as Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (04-24-2019), JPF (04-25-2019), reagansghost (04-24-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post

oh for Pete's sakes calm down your drug use is the only thing that can justify your supporting trump

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Gee, I wonder if he traveled up the road a piece to cruise Mar A Lago? It would make sense. Drive back and forth in front of Trump's 'Winter White House' to show his DEVOTION to his king. Of course, ironically, Palm Beach police or Secret Service would have likely stopped him to ask questions.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think this DESERVES to be set out. Afterall, Trump is exporting VIOLENCE now. You know to the fervent 'freelancer' type. (Not like when we sent the Army in and INVADED the wrong country).

Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    TRUMP INCITES VIOLENCE!
    Talk about twisting others comments. The jack ass party is good at that.

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    Talk about twisting others comments. The jack ass party is good at that.
    Hey dumbass, you do know that at least ONE WHITE NATIONALIST' is using 'TRUMP INCITED VIOLENCE' in his defense? I'm sure it will be fun to watch. I can promise you the DEFENSE team will bring in PROFESSIONALS to back up his claim.

A white nationalist is battling a civil assault and battery lawsuit by claiming that Donald Trump incited him to riot. Matthew Heimbach, the leader of the white supremacist Traditional Youth Network, is accused of assaulting an African-American woman at a March 2016 Trump campaign rally in Louisville, Kentucky. Video footage of the rally shows Heimbach pushing Kashiya Nwanguma while Trump encouraged the crowd to eject Nwanguma and other protesters, telling his supporters to “get ’em out of here!” N

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,538 Times in 9,990 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    There's more where that came from:

The massacre of 49 people in New Zealand on Friday highlights the contagious ways in which extreme right ideology and violence have spread in the 21st century — even to a country that had not experienced a mass shooting for more than two decades, and which is rarely associated with the extreme right.
    New Zealand may be thousands of miles from Europe or the United States, but videos of the killer show that he was deeply entrenched in the global far right, a man familiar with the iconography, in-jokes and shibboleths of different extremist groups from across Europe, Australia and North America, as well as a native of the extreme-right ecosystem online.
    A manifesto linked to the accused killer, released through his social media account on the morning of the massacre, suggests its author considered himself a disciple and comrade of white supremacist killers. The suspect, identified in court papers as Brenton Harrison Tarrant of Australia, also hailed President Trump, calling him “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose.”

Coast Guard Officer Arrested And Accused Of Being A 'Domestic Terrorist'

A U.S. Coast Guard officer stationed in Washington D.C. is accused of being a domestic terrorist. FBI agents arrested Lieutenant Christoper Paul Hasson and seized a stockpile of weapons and ammunition from his home in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    The filings claim he planned to kill politicians and journalists from a list of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, and CNN anchor Don Lemon.*Prosecutors described Hasson as a white nationalist who planned "to murder innocent civilians on a scale rarely seen in this country."
    "The defendant is a domestic terrorist, bent on committing acts dangerous to human life that are intended to affect governmental conduct," prosecutors wrote.
    They said that Hasson was inspired by Anders Behring Breivik, the Norwegian terrorist who killed 77 people in a pair of attacks in 2011.
    Hasson was arrested on charges of illegal weapons and drug possession but prosecutors said that those charges are the “the proverbial tip of the iceberg.”

On Friday, authorities arrested Sayoc, alleging in a criminal complaint that he was responsible for sending at least 13 potential explosive devices to prominent Democratic and media figures across the country in recent days — including Obama, Clinton, Soros, former attorney general Eric H. Holder Jr. and Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.). “He was crazed, that’s the best word for him,” said Debra Gureghian, the general manager of New River Pizza and Fresh Kitchen in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., where Sayoc worked for several months. “There was something really off with him.”

I hate the damn left-wing Liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the Nation, trying to turn the country into a communist state.
    Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House, the 100 people in Bernard Goldberg’s book. I’d like to kill everyone in the Mainstream Media. But I know these people were inaccessible to me. I couldn’t get to the generals & high ranking officers of the Marxist movement so I went after the foot soldiers, the chicken shit liberals that vote in these traitorous people.
    Liberals are a pest, like termites. Millions of them. Each little bite contributes to the downfall of this great nation. The only way we can rid ourselves of this evil is kill them in the streets. Kill them where they gather.
    I’d like to encourage other like minded people to do what I’ve done. If life ain’t worth living anymore, don’t just kill yourself. Do something for your country before you go. Go Kill Liberals!

Jeremy Christian shouted during his arrest after he brutally stabbed two Americans “Kill all Christians, Muslims and Jews. You call it terrorism. I call it Patriotism!”

“You blacks are killing white people on the streets everyday and raping white women everyday,” Mr. Roof said during his shooting rampage that killed nine African-American churchgoers

James Alex Fields Jr was charged with second-degree murder, one count of hit-and-run, failure to stop with injury and three counts of malicious wounding. On his social media accounts, Fields “expressed and promoted his belief that white people are superior to other races and peoples; expressed support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust; and espoused violence against African Americans, Jewish people and members of other racial; ethnic and religious groups he perceived to be non-white.”
    Fields is registered as member of Trump's Republican Party.

i got an idea..lets let um all vote!

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    i got an idea..lets let um all vote!
    I'm working on that right now. I take training NEXT MONTH. RESTORATION OF FELONS RIGHTS. None of the scum above will qualify!

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

right wing nutbags and murderers infesting America

sick bastards

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hey dumbass, you do know that at least ONE WHITE NATIONALIST' is using 'TRUMP INCITED VIOLENCE' in his defense? I'm sure it will be fun to watch. I can promise you the DEFENSE team will bring in PROFESSIONALS to back up his claim.

A white nationalist is battling a civil assault and battery lawsuit by claiming that Donald Trump incited him to riot. Matthew Heimbach, the leader of the white supremacist Traditional Youth Network, is accused of assaulting an African-American woman at a March 2016 Trump campaign rally in Louisville, Kentucky. Video footage of the rally shows Heimbach pushing Kashiya Nwanguma while Trump encouraged the crowd to eject Nwanguma and other protesters, telling his supporters to “get ’em out of here!” N
    Trump’s fault. You are stupid.

Obama incited the Ferguson riots. Without evidence the cop was blamed. Go suck a cock shit head.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Would some please explain to me how 13% of the US population ties 50% of the population in knots of rage and contempt? Whose OBSESSION ties this board up everyday with RACE after RACE threads.

How is that 10 or 12 square blocks in CHICAGO in one state warrants RACE threads EVERY DAY on a NATIONAL political board? How many of these RACE OBSESSED have ever stepped foot in Chicago?

Come on people!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

JPF (04-25-2019)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    Oh my god what a dumb shit.
    Every black that commits a crime is a supporter of the Jack ass party and they commit the crime because the Jack ass party encourages it.
    Every elitist that commits a crime is a supporter of the Jack ass party and encouraged by the party. Case in point Waters.
    Obama encouraged the violence in Ferguson.

Now do you understand how stupid you are.

Questionable.
    However, you've left no doubt in your case.
    The man had stickers on the side of his vehicle attesting his love for Mr. Trump.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Would some please explain to me how 13% of the US population ties 50% of the population in knots of rage and contempt? Whose OBSESSION ties this board up everyday with RACE after RACE threads.

How is that 10 or 12 square blocks in CHICAGO in one state warrants RACE threads EVERY DAY on a NATIONAL political board? How many of these RACE OBSESSED have ever stepped foot in Chicago?

Come on people!

Conservatives are obsessed with race. When their political party was Democrat, they were obsessed with race. Now that they are republicans, they are equally obsessed and then some.

The good news is, like gay marriage, the blending of families and the changing demographics will render the subject moot for most of us going forward. Those on the edges, the extremists, will still garner headlines because that is the nature of media but this subject is on the way out of the ideas marketplace.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by JPF View Post
    Questionable.
    However, you've left no doubt in your case.
    The man had stickers on the side of his vehicle attesting his love for Mr. Trump.
    You are no smarter than the others. Who cares if the nut job has Trump stickers on his car.
    If that is how stupid you will be, James Hodgkinson who shot at GOP leaders at a softball practice is definitely a loyal democrat. In fact he gave his live to the jack ass party. You must be proud of your guy.
    You are a stupid cock sucking moron.