Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Here's white men being oppressed.........

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I’ll offer a sports analogy. Look at teams in the NBA that were the first to really scout overseas players. The reason they did that? Because there were incredible players all over the world that were there to be discovered. Same within communities of color and immigrants in the U.S. immigrants often make the best republicans because they truly appreciate what America stands for and what it has to offer. These are the people that can help grow our party while backing conservative values
    Your reply didn't really address the question; so instead of trying to be vague, why not spell it out and leave no question in how you want this accomplished and how would it be gauged to be working??

"And how would this "mentoring" occur and what would be the reason?"
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Your reply didn't really address the question; so instead of trying to be vague, why not spell it out and leave no question in how you want this accomplished and how would it be gauged to be working??

"And how would this "mentoring" occur and what would be the reason?"
    Not sure why the attitude USF. We've 'known' each other a long time, just ask the question.

I don't think my answer was vague at all. It's about cultivating a pipeline like any organization does of young talent. What would be the reason for doing so? Because that's how organizations, and political parties, survive and grow. We always have to be building for the future. It's imperative to discover and grow young conservative talent. Results would be gauged by the number of people in the pipeline and ultimately that we put on the bench. The reason it's important to have a diverse pipeline is these folks go back to speak to people in their communities and are examples that minorities can be something other than Democrats.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

First off out tent is not big as evidence of folks fighting over who is supposedly a real conservative over feelings towards trump. Coservatism is bigger than any one person. Saying i’ll choose you because of your race even if you have done a lessor job is pandering. Reaching out and mentoring people to help them is not pandering. Sitting back and waiting for minority voters to come to us isn’t working. We, Republicans, need to be in the trenches telling the beneficial story of conservatism over and over to people in minority communities and working with young minorities who otherwise wouldn’t have access. That’s not pandering. That’s working to expand the tent.
    It hasn't worked in decades and it won't work now.

Blacks already know what conservatism is it's why we don't vote for it.

But keep thinking Blacks and other minorities are dumb. We see your conservative agenda all over the news day in and day out 24/7.

There is NOTHING you can tell to Blacks and minorities that would make them vote for your racist party.

Be happy you have the sell outs you have now. …...tee hee heee

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (04-24-2019)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not sure why the attitude USF. We've 'known' each other a long time, just ask the question.

I don't think my answer was vague at all. It's about cultivating a pipeline like any organization does of young talent. What would be the reason for doing so? Because that's how organizations, and political parties, survive and grow. We always have to be building for the future. It's imperative to discover and grow young conservative talent. Results would be gauged by the number of people in the pipeline and ultimately that we put on the bench. The reason it's important to have a diverse pipeline is these folks go back to speak to people in their communities and are examples that minorities can be something other than Democrats.
    No attitude.

If you really think that this is what needed; then lay it out in detail, so it can be discussed.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    No attitude.

If you really think that this is what needed; then lay it out in detail, so it can be discussed.
    Do you disagree with what I wrote? (honest question)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Do you disagree with what I wrote? (honest question)
    I'm unable to agree or disagree, until I'm able to see how this is intended to happen and what the exact outcome is supposed to occur and this would need to be a precise explanation, instead of a vague suggestion.

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    That's only because Conservatives are almost always white. This is another example of looking for racism where there is none.
    It's her Modus Operandi
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?