Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, Hermes Thoth, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, CharacterAssassin, RB 60, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, artichoke, Bobb, Earl, lisasanders1964 and Vasquezrocks

Thread: Bernie: Trump Promise Broken - Foreclosures In Lordstown Following GM Plant Shutdown.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Bernie: Trump Promise Broken - Foreclosures In Lordstown Following GM Plant Shutdown.

President Trump carried Lordstown Ohio after telling people "Don't sell your home. The GM jobs are coming back."

That turned out to be wrong advice.

Lordstown ceased production on March 6th, 2019.

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

Like it or not, Bernie has the most energy and support.

He is out with a new video, and he makes a very good point.

President Trump went to Lordstown Ohio and promised he would save the GM jobs there.

Instead, GM idled the plant and assigned new production orders to Mexico. Trump rewarded them with federal contracts.

People in Lordstown are understandably upset.

Want a 1600sf 3 bedroom 2 bath for $42,000? Take your pick:

311 Foreclosure Homes Available In Lordstown Ohio
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-23-2019)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-01-2019), reagansghost (05-10-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Promises made, Promises broken.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-23-2019)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-01-2019), Phantasmal (04-23-2019)

7. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

These displaced workers should move to coal country to be part of the Yuge coal comeback.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (05-01-2019)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is the kind of truth Trump never wants to admit.

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Want a nice house cheap?

Just look in the region around the Lordstown GM plant.

All you like.

Plenty to choose from.

From the OP link:

"Foreclosure
    $32,810 EMV

Randolph St Youngstown, OH 44509

2 bd | 1 ba | 1093 sq. ft. | Single-Family"

"Foreclosure
    $29,000 List Price

W Liberty St Girard, OH 44420

3 bd | 1 ba | 864 sq. ft. | Single-Family"

"Foreclosure
    $42,000 List Price

N Bentley Ave Niles, OH 44446

3 bd | 2 ba | 1652 sq. ft. | Single-Family"

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Shattered dreams, a dime a dozen.

Thanks, President Trump.

Ya really saved us - NOT!