1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,098 Times in 11,671 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    And the high priest Al Gore
    I consider Al Gore the 'Son' of the Church of Global Warming. Put to death politically, he rises from the dead from time to time to say something stupid.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Stretch (04-23-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,098 Times in 11,671 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Cult following is something not always in favor with mainstream, but has it's followers. For example, the older Nintendo systems have a cult following. I've actually got back into my N64 I found in storage. The new Star Wars stuff sucks, and was craving some of the good ones. I will never go to his trashy sites, but am guessing this isn't what it says. It's probably trying to compare the majority of Scientists, and those that follow it as a cult. It would actually be the other way around.
    People that collect old stuff is not a cult. They are simply collectors.

Some of those old N64 games are actually pretty good, even by today's standards. That's why people still play those games today.
    The first Star Wars movie is still pretty good today, even by today's standards. Sure, it violates most physics, but what science fiction movie doesn't? It was an entertaining romp through space then, and it still is today, despite it's age.

Some people collect simply to collect, hoping to complete a collection and sell it as an investment. Others collect just for the purpose of starting a museum or giving their collection to a museum.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

dukkha (04-23-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post

I couldn't put it better myself, this guy really nails it!!

https://tinyurl.com/y4fqu8m8
    "fogcatcher" still perpetuating his false paradigm again, and this time he does it with a website famous for their debunked conspiracies. Here, educate yourself;

http://mediasmarts.ca/digital-media-...ce-information

I could return with something as NASA's arguements, or those of just about any recognized Science organization, why bother, all I'm going to get is something like "you cunt" or "I'm ignoring you" in return

6. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-23-2019)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-23-2019), Jade Dragon (04-23-2019)

8. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "fogcatcher" still perpetuating his false paradigm again, and this time he does it with a website famous for their debunked conspiracies. Here, educate yourself;

http://mediasmarts.ca/digital-media-...ce-information

I could return with something as NASA's arguements, or those of just about any recognized Science organization, why bother, all I'm going to get is something like "you cunt" or "I'm ignoring you" in return
    You cunt!

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

You cunt!
    Are you ignoring him?

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I've posted many scientific papers in the past, you lying turd. Here are just two from Nature, gfy!!

Attachment 9586

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep20716

https://www.nature.com/articles/nclimate3004
    These two papers in Nature describe the greening effects due to CO2, but alarmists choose to totally ignore these facts and continue to call it a pollutant.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Stretch (04-23-2019)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Are you ignoring him?
    Well usually I just ban the scumbag but I gave him a chance, won't happen again.

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,811 Times in 14,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

I couldn't put it better myself, this guy really nails it!!

https://tinyurl.com/y4fqu8m8
    What Can True Christians™ Do to Help Speed Up Global Warming So Jesus Comes Back Quicker?

As True Bible believing Christians™, we have a much better understanding about the fate of this planet than any Biologist, Environmentalist, or so-called scientist because we have a personal relationship with the Fellow who created this whole place to begin with! Friends, as True Christians™ then, being familiar with the Holy Bible gives you more authority than anyone who holds a post-graduate degree! That's something to be proud of - don't wince about it! And don't let people call you crazy! God's Holy Scriptures give the poorest farmer's servant in our congregation the power to win an argument with a Bio-Chemist, or a Nuclear Physicist - without even knowing a lick about what them folks studied in their fancy secular universities! What these ignorant unsaved, over-educated folks don't understand is that they can gather all the data, all the research and present all the facts they care to collect about any subject under the sun - but when you hold it next to child-like faith in the Almighty God, the most learned Evolutionist or Environmentalist, will widen their blind eyes in awe, and cower in fear at the truth of God's Word! Praise Jesus! For the simple truth, we need only look to our old children's Sunday School song, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands!" Oh, GLORY!

All this hub-bub about conserving energy, and protecting the environment is enough to make me want to pull my hair out! How about you? Why should we give a lick if our thermometers are edging up a bit, when the Lord promised He is going to turn the whole dang planet into a fire ball any minute now? Who is going to protect the ice cubes in Greenland then, my friends? Satan is sending out a false anxiety, and misdirected mass-hysteria about the environment! The roots of these phony fears are planted deeply into so-called "facts" which sprout from poisonous seeds between the hot-rocks scattered across the sandy shores of the Lake of Fire. Its Satan's way of slapping Jesus in the face while he still has a chance! A-men? The only fact these folks should really be afraid of is the fact that if they don't believe in Jesus Christ, that our loving God is going to roast them alive in Hell for eternity! Now, if you ask me - I'd be much more concerned about what is going to happen to me for eternity than I am about what's going to happen to me in the next few years! A-men?

God teaches us in the Bible that "thinking" and "worrying" is an absolute waste of time! 

https://www.landoverbaptist.org/2008...vationsin.html
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

14. The Following User Groans At Guno צְבִי For This Awful Post:

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Tell that to the survivors of the last ice age assholio

We are among those survivors there punkateer so tuck the wake the fuck up and wake the fuck up instead.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,012 Times in 6,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    What Can True Christians™ Do to Help Speed Up Global Warming So Jesus Comes Back Quicker?

As True Bible believing Christians™, we have a much better understanding about the fate of this planet than any Biologist, Environmentalist, or so-called scientist because we have a personal relationship with the Fellow who created this whole place to begin with! Friends, as True Christians™ then, being familiar with the Holy Bible gives you more authority than anyone who holds a post-graduate degree! That's something to be proud of - don't wince about it! And don't let people call you crazy! God's Holy Scriptures give the poorest farmer's servant in our congregation the power to win an argument with a Bio-Chemist, or a Nuclear Physicist - without even knowing a lick about what them folks studied in their fancy secular universities! What these ignorant unsaved, over-educated folks don't understand is that they can gather all the data, all the research and present all the facts they care to collect about any subject under the sun - but when you hold it next to child-like faith in the Almighty God, the most learned Evolutionist or Environmentalist, will widen their blind eyes in awe, and cower in fear at the truth of God's Word! Praise Jesus! For the simple truth, we need only look to our old children's Sunday School song, "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands!" Oh, GLORY!

All this hub-bub about conserving energy, and protecting the environment is enough to make me want to pull my hair out! How about you? Why should we give a lick if our thermometers are edging up a bit, when the Lord promised He is going to turn the whole dang planet into a fire ball any minute now? Who is going to protect the ice cubes in Greenland then, my friends? Satan is sending out a false anxiety, and misdirected mass-hysteria about the environment! The roots of these phony fears are planted deeply into so-called "facts" which sprout from poisonous seeds between the hot-rocks scattered across the sandy shores of the Lake of Fire. Its Satan's way of slapping Jesus in the face while he still has a chance! A-men? The only fact these folks should really be afraid of is the fact that if they don't believe in Jesus Christ, that our loving God is going to roast them alive in Hell for eternity! Now, if you ask me - I'd be much more concerned about what is going to happen to me for eternity than I am about what's going to happen to me in the next few years! A-men?

God teaches us in the Bible that "thinking" and "worrying" is an absolute waste of time! 

https://www.landoverbaptist.org/2008...vationsin.html
    Baptists are full of some of the most fake assed Christians, I swear. The Bible says we are stewards, but you know the fakes don't give a shit. What you posted from them, you could just replace every word with fart noises, and it would be about as intelligible. It's people like these that make many against Christians. I can't even be upset by it, because what it projects. When people bad mouth Christians, they usually deserve it. There aren't enough that actually are an emulation of Christ.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 04-23-2019 at 04:49 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

dukkha (04-23-2019), Guno צְבִי (04-23-2019)

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Baptists are full of some of the most fake assed Christians, I swear. The Bible says we are stewards, but you know the fakes don't give a shit. What you posted from them, you could just replace every word with fart noises, and it would be about as intelligible. It's people like these that make many against Christians. I can't even be upset by it, because what it projects. When people bad mouth Christians, they usually deserve it. There aren't enough, that actually are an emulation of Christ.
    And Jesus still loves you Jade. Me, not so fucking much.

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Baptists are full of some of the most fake assed Christians, I swear. The Bible says we are stewards, but you know the fakes don't give a shit. What you posted from them, you could just replace every word with fart noises, and it would be about as intelligible. It's people like these that make many against Christians. I can't even be upset by it, because what it projects. When people bad mouth Christians, they usually deserve it. There aren't enough that actually are an emulation of Christ.
    You two are banned from now on along with Arsecheese.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 04-23-2019 at 10:14 PM.

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    And Jesus still loves you Jade. Me, not so fucking much.
    Jesus wants him for a moonbeam, which is just as well because nobody else does!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Sailor (04-23-2019)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Are you ignoring him?
    He has to you, like you, he can't exchange content

23. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post:

24. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You two are banned from now on along Arsecheese.
    What difference does it make, you can't exchange content so what are we missing

25. The Following User Groans At archives For This Awful Post: