Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Mueller report concludes it was not needed to begin with

1. #196 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Comey, Obama, Hillary and the rest of the anti American law breaking has-beens are all going to answer to a higher authority.
    In good time

patience, it's just beginning
    I don't share your optimism.

2. #197 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 3,418 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 643 Times in 611 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Dumbass; she wasn't ALLOWED to do anything. She secretly used the server to avoid public scrutiny. NO wonder you're a Democrat; you're stupid.
    Well, poopiehead, the Act you cited doesn't make what she did a crime. It doesn't even address it. It only lays out how the agency is supposed to act. There is nothing in there about what happens if an individual does anything.

So clearly you're a willful idiot. Yay you!
    You are the one that cited that Act as a law that would result in Clinton being charged with a crime. You are an idiot for doing so. Whether you are a willful idiot is unknown. I have no way of knowing if your stupidity is a pretense or not but if it is a pretense I commend you on how you never break character.

WRONG; I don't have to show anything. Clinton used a PRIVATE unsecured server to conduct her business, LIED that none of the e-mails on that server were classified and then PRETENDED to not know what a classified document looks like.

Of course, you're an idiot and a partisan hack so you don't give a shit about our laws when it comes to Democrats.
    It seems it is you that doesn't give a shit about laws. The FBI investigated and stated there was no crime that could be charged. They didn't say they were unable to exonerate her. They did exonerate her.

The real problem here is I am arguing with a hyper partisan, dishonest, willful idiot on steroids who doesn't give a shit about facts or the law when it comes to Democrats.

Another laughably stupid statement. The highest law officer in the USA thinks you're a clueless idiot and he is right. STFU you moron.
    The real problem, poopiehead, is that you were unable to cite one criminal law and provide evidence of how that law was broken. You cited 2 laws that had nothing to do with what Clinton did and have no criminal penalties attached. The other law you did cite you provided no evidence of how Clinton broke that law. A law that the FBI looked at with evidence and said there was no crime that could be charged. So it is you, poopiehead, that is ignoring the facts and the law. If you had any intelligence or integrity, you would provide support for your claims. Your inability to do so only shows how much of a poopiehead you truly are.

The true irony is how your avatar fits you so well. Just like your avatar shows you don't spew shit out of your ass. Instead you spew shit out of your mouth while sticking your head in a place that makes you a poopiehead.
    "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do."

3. #198 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Comey himself said that Hillbag was guilty of gross negligence. He decided that no reasonable prosecutor would take the case. And, he wasn't supposed to do even THAT! It was HIS job to report his findings to the AG (Lynch) at which time SHE...as the AG...would have delivered HER conclusion. Of course SHE couldn't do that because she had been too busy talking to Bubba privately in an airplane. What a cluster.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

4. #199 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Mullet & Comey have known each other for quite some time. They're thick as thieves.
    Comey said they are not close friends and I believe him, not trump.

“Are you best friends with Robert Mueller?” Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), the top Democrat on the Judiciary Committee, asked Comey, according to a transcript of the hearing released Saturday by Goodlatte and Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.).

“I am not,” Comey said. “I admire the heck out of the man, but I don't know his phone number, I've never been to his house, I don't know his children's names.”

Comey added: “I think I had a meal once alone with him in a restaurant. I like him. I am not a — I'm an associate of his who admires him greatly. We're not friends in any social sense.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-trump-1052229

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #200 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I don't recall claiming that.
    I haven't checked my Leggiequotes™ but if not you, your RWNJ pals certainly did.

― Charles Dickens

6. #201 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Newsflash lol.

Your president is one of the few highly placed true ‘outsiders’ in DC. Practically all of these people know each other and are long time friends in many instances. Comey-Mullet are in the latter category.

Barr and Mullet have both worked high up in government for decades so of course they’ve crossed paths before and it’s unsurprising that their wives are well acquainted. Some of us call DC a Swamp for a reason lol?

My problem with Comey-Mullet is that Comey *leaked with the intention* than an SP be appointed AND THAT it turned out to be his long time friend and associate Robert Mullet.

Wow, what a ‘fortuitous’ turn of events.

AND THAT Mullet was a former FBI Director himself and was interviewed for the job by the very man he was appointed to investigate. Comey had to be feeling pretty cozy by now. Trump, not so much.

And yes, myself and others complained it about because it was starting to resemble a stacked-deck. Not one single person recused from the whole affair including Rosenstein—who signed off on some of the fricking warrants used to spy on Carter Page. The only people who left the investigation were forced to when their corruption was brought to light.

They only left the investigation because they were caught. That bears repeating.

For two years, I’ve been saying the investigation needs to be investigated by someone besides congress. Like an AG. An SP would be even better but I’ll take what I can get.
    No matter how many times you repeat this, they are not long time friends. Give me one legitimate source who says they are, and by legitimate I don't mean trump. I suppose you believe sicko trump when he claimed to have “100 pictures of him and Comey hugging and kissing each other.”

Mostly False

About this rating

What's True

James Comey and Robert Mueller are former Department of Justice colleagues with a work-related friendship.

What's False

Comey's attorney asserted the Comey and Mueller not "best friends", and government ethics experts say the relationship doesn't rise to the level of an illegal conflict in relation to Mueller's investigation into Russian election influence.

― Charles Dickens

7. #202 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I haven't checked my Leggiequotes™ but if not you, your RWNJ pals certainly did.

I don't attribute Lisa Sander's quotes to you, do I?

8. #203 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No matter how many times you repeat this, they are not long time friends. Give me one legitimate source who says they are, and by legitimate I don't mean trump. I suppose you believe sicko trump when he claimed to have “100 pictures of him and Comey hugging and kissing each other.” Comey's attorney asserted the Comey and Mueller not "best friends", and government ethics experts say the relationship doesn't rise to the level of an illegal conflict in relation to Mueller's investigation into Russian election influence.

Quote Originally Posted by climate+equality View Post
    Provide a credible source.

9. #204 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Comey himself said that Hillbag was guilty of gross negligence. He decided that no reasonable prosecutor would take the case. And, he wasn't supposed to do even THAT! It was HIS job to report his findings to the AG (Lynch) at which time SHE...as the AG...would have delivered HER conclusion. Of course SHE couldn't do that because she had been too busy talking to Bubba privately in an airplane. What a cluster.
    I love how RWNJs think they know more about the law and the US Codes than the JD does.

“The Justice Department’s assessment was that [gross negligence] was both constitutionally vague, so that they did not actually feel that they could permissibly bring that charge.” The specific statute being referenced, 18 U.S. Code § 793, deals in part with “gross negligence” in the handling of national defense information, which Clinton came under scrutiny for possibly violating.

― Charles Dickens

10. #205 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't attribute Lisa Sander's quotes to you, do I?
    I addressed my comment to Stretch yet you stuck your little nosie in.

― Charles Dickens

11. #206 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I addressed my comment to Stretch yet you stuck your little nosie in.
    Perhaps you should PM each other if you want to keep your interactions private.

12. #207 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“The Justice Department’s assessment was that [gross negligence] was both constitutionally vague, so that they did not actually feel that they could permissibly bring that charge.” The specific statute being referenced, 18 U.S. Code § 793, deals in part with “gross negligence” in the handling of national defense information, which Clinton came under scrutiny for possibly violating.
    Isn't it true that Peter Strzok edited a key phrase in Comey's statement?

"Electronic records reveal that Strzok changed the language from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," scrubbing a key word that could have had legal ramifications for Clinton. An individual who mishandled classified material could be prosecuted under federal law for "gross negligence."

https://tinyurl.com/You-smell-like-cat-pee

13. #208 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

"Electronic records reveal that Strzok changed the language from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," scrubbing a key word that could have had legal ramifications for Clinton. An individual who mishandled classified material could be prosecuted under federal law for "gross negligence."

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

14. #209 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's true that gross negligence didn't apply and that extreme carelessness was the right call.

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

https://tinyurl.com/You-smell-like-dog-poo

― Charles Dickens

15. #210 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No matter how many times you repeat this, they are not long time friends. Give me one legitimate source who says they are, and by legitimate I don't mean trump.