Members banned from this thread: evince, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, CharacterAssassin and reagansghost

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: They're called Christians.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default They're called Christians.

This, is just fucking bizarre.

You mean to tell me EVERY single one of those politicians happened to use the term "Easter worshipers?" In the exact same way?

What central authority made sure this was downloaded into their brains, and why?

Why is there an obvious, concentrated, centralized effort to not mention it was Christians that were murdered today?

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Bigdog (04-22-2019), dukkha (04-21-2019), gfm7175 (04-22-2019), Granule (04-22-2019), Irish (04-22-2019), MAGA MAN (04-22-2019), tsuke (04-21-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

---

Grind is basically right

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Bigdog (04-22-2019), Earl (04-22-2019), Granule (04-22-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 82 Times in 69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Myxomatosis View Post

You mean to tell me EVERY single one of those politicians happened to use the term "Easter worshipers?" In the exact same way?

What central authority made sure this was downloaded into their brains, and why?

Why is there an obvious, concentrated, centralized effort to not mention it was Christians that were murdered today?
    It is obvious they are mentioning Christians because nobody else celebrates Easter.

6. The Following 5 Users Groan At climate+equality For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-22-2019), Earl (04-22-2019), Granule (04-22-2019), PostmodernProphet (04-22-2019), Wolverine (04-22-2019)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to climate+equality For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-22-2019), ThatOwlWoman (04-22-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

That is bizarre. Somehow I doubt they would say Ramadan worshipers....

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

Bigdog (04-22-2019), cancel2 2022 (04-22-2019), dukkha (04-21-2019), Earl (04-22-2019), Wolverine (04-22-2019)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

It should be "They're", not "Their".
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

countryboy (04-22-2019), Evmetro (04-21-2019), Minister of Truth (04-22-2019), tinfoil (04-22-2019)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is this for real? I've never known you to post false stuff, unless it is about me , but if this is accurate, what the heck fire?

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Could it be those in true power don't want another Crusade or religious war? Or maybe they want us to believe such a war doesn't exist and is actually being fought?

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let me break it down again for anyone that doens't know how to process these things.

Fact 1: The phrasing is obviously not a coincidence.
    Fact 2: That means at some nexus between these individuals, there was another entity involved with this messaging.
    Fact 3: This entity, deliberately took the time to craft a specific message with specific wording, to achieve some goal, doing so in a way to not mention the word "Christian"
    Fact 4: This entity actually contemplated how best not to use the word "Christianity"
    Fact 5: This was an actual thing that was thought about by an actual human being in the world today, and this human being eventually let their boss, or supervisor, or whoever else know their reason and logic for drawing such a conclusion. This boss or supervisor accepted it.
    Fact 6: This entity then went and told multiple world leaders, people who for most of their life had untold power, fame, and anytime they walked into a room people stood.
    Fact 7: These world leaders, with unimaginable power and influence, were themselves influenced, in an almost trivial way, to broadcast this specific message and talking point.
    Fact 8: Not one of them questioned, doubted, or debated, the directives they were given, and dutifully posted what they were told to post.

No one finds that strange?

---

Grind is basically right

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

dukkha (04-21-2019), Earl (04-22-2019), Jack (04-22-2019), Truth Detector (04-22-2019)

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Let me break it down again for anyone that doens't know how to process these things.

Fact 2: That means at some nexus between these individuals, there was another entity involved with this messaging.
    Fact 3: This entity, deliberately took the time to craft a specific message with specific wording, to achieve some goal, doing so in a way to not mention the word "Christian"
    Fact 4: This entity actually contemplated how best not to use the word "Christianity"
    Fact 5: This was an actual thing that was thought about by an actual human being in the world today, and this human being eventually let their boss, or supervisor, or whoever else know their reason and logic for drawing such a conclusion. This boss or supervisor accepted it.
    Fact 6: This entity then went and told multiple world leaders, people who for most of their life had untold power, fame, and anytime they walked into a room people stood.
    Fact 7: These world leaders, with unimaginable power and influence, were themselves influenced, in an almost trivial way, to broadcast this specific message and talking point.
    Fact 8: Not one of them questioned, doubted, or debated, the directives they were given, and dutifully posted what they were told to post.

Deep state collusion.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

It's like wolf's bane to Dracula. They start choking. Can't say it.

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

18. The Following User Groans At Stretch For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (04-22-2019)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-22-2019), dukkha (04-21-2019), Earl (04-22-2019)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

something is really... really.. really off.

---

Grind is basically right

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Jack (04-22-2019)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I find it quite believable.

Though I do not believe they have unimaginable power. Through the media we have today it may seem so, however, i learned a lot about power (in America) from reading about the robber barron times and the guilded age. Rockefeller had serious power.

Maybe not enough to overcome the centuries old European old money power, but he had power.

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    I find it quite believable.

I don't think what I outlined above is debatable. I think it's obvious that such a thing happened. The question is, why. Why SO desperate to talk about christians that were killed?

Lets say because they don't want backlash against muslims. You could still talk about christians being killed while not mentioning who did what.

But they don't even want to put the idea in our minds that christians were killed. They spend time money and resources to make sure this doesn't happen.

Why.

---

Grind is basically right

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Earl (04-22-2019), Jack (04-22-2019)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't think what I outlined above is debatable. I think it's obvious that such a thing happened. The question is, why. Why SO desperate to talk about christians that were killed?

Lets say because they don't want backlash against muslims. You could still talk about christians being killed while not mentioning who did what.

But they don't even want to put the idea in our minds that christians were killed. They spend time money and resources to make sure this doesn't happen.

Why.
    Anything is debatable. Even "facts".

I believe I laid out my reasons why, but I believe there could be a ghost war between Islam and the west and Christianity.

Notice there is never a war against Islam. Bush went way of his way to make that clear, then Obama followed... The radical or perhaps mainstream Muslims believe this to be an actual war.

With Saudis in control of one of the largest oil reserves in the world, we can't fight religion idealogy with religion idealogy. Afterall, we are not a theorocacy like in the middle ages.

I believe this war is being fought in the most convert way humans have ever fought.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (04-21-2019), Earl (04-22-2019)

27. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

something is really... really.. really off.
    Of course it is. But, right now it's not pc to show any amount sympathy, empathy or care towards Christians.
    People must continue to only hear of the plight/suffering of Muslims. Muslims MUST be called by name in order to
    embed it deeper into the world-wide conscientiousness.
    Those tweets noted humanity, people, travelers, many faiths and ALL people internationally......every name except Christians.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-22-2019), dukkha (04-21-2019), Earl (04-22-2019)