Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What If Fox News Covered Trump the Way It Covered Obama?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    If it's not upside down day, you'd have 100% of the media in the bag for obama instead of 90%. If it's upside down day, well, now you got the likes of msnbc, cbs, abc and cnn on Trump's side and 10% in the bag for obama...and I'm riding my unicorn to work dressed like a woman
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    If it's not upside down day, you'd have 100% of the media in the bag for obama instead of 90%. If it's upside down day, well, now you got the likes of msnbc, cbs, abc and cnn on Trump's side and 10% in the bag for obama...and I'm riding my unicorn to work dressed like a woman
    Those stations don't have a liberal bias, they have a sensationalist bias, which every station has. Out of all of them, I'd say MSNBC maybe has a liberal bias. But even that is nothing compared to how extreme Fox is.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Step 1: Radically change the rules for Trump after letting Obama and Hillary break every rule.
    Did you even watch the video? Fox changed the rules for Trump, not for Obama and Hillary.

Step 2: Rush in to scream, "Whataboutism!" at anyone who points out your arbitrary, hypocritical invention of convenient new rules.
    No, I'm saying "Whataboutism" because you're changing the subject to avoid acknowledging how bad Fox is. You're no different from Communists who defend the Soviet Union and Maoist China by saying that Nazis killed people.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,245 Times in 2,336 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 162 Times in 151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Those stations don't have a liberal bias, they have a sensationalist bias, which every station has. Out of all of them, I'd say MSNBC maybe has a liberal bias. But even that is nothing compared to how extreme Fox is.
    “The Communist party must control the guns.”
    ― Mao Tse-tung

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”-Generally attributed to Uncle Joe Stalin

“Everything under heaven is in utter choas; the situation is excellent.”
    ― mao tse-tung

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Everybody knows FauxNews is infested with fake news and hypocrisy. That is, everybody with a brain.

Typical FauxNews viewers.
    You know hating on rednecks is a form of racism too, right? It's one thing if it's just a joke, but I wonder if you'd roast black people like this.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    Now you're just being petty because you know you're wrong.

Yes, those stations generally have a sensationalist bias. MSNBC is the only one that can be said to have a political bias, but comparing theirs to that of Fox is silly.

If you want to be butthurt, sorry.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Did you even watch the video? Fox changed the rules for Trump, not for Obama and Hillary.
    Fox is insanely hostile to Trump. You are espousing old, apples-and-oranges talking points.

No, I'm saying "Whataboutism" because you're changing the subject to avoid acknowledging how bad Fox is.
    And by "changing the subject," you mean, pointing out that the standard you are using is completely selective, one-sided, and bogus...hence not changing the subject at all...just pointing out that your argument is crap.

You're no different from Communists who defend the Soviet Union and Maoist China by saying that Nazis killed people.
    Except no one here is changing the subject (other than you), not to mention defending genocide (I will leave that to Planned Parenthood). Other than that, your argument is totally sensible and valid.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Fox is insanely hostile to Trump. You are espousing old, apples-and-oranges talking points.
    Which talking head on Fox is hostile to Trump? From what I've seen, they're all carrying the goal posts after the Mueller Report went public.

And by "changing the subject," you mean, pointing out that the standard you are using is completely selective, one-sided, and bogus...hence not changing the subject at all...just pointing out that your argument is crap
    How do you know my standards are one-sided? You're just assuming that. And you're doing it to get the subject off Trump, because you can't defend him.

Except no one here is changing the subject (other than you), not to mention defending genocide (I will leave that to Planned Parenthood). Other than that, your argument is totally sensible and valid.
    What genocide have I defended?

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Which talking head on Fox is hostile to Trump?
    All new people I've never heard of. Hired after the ownership change. Rabid never Trumpers, conspiracy theorists, and other liberal extremists.

From what I've seen, they're all carrying the goal posts after the Mueller Report went public.
    Again with liberals failing to grasp the difference between opinion journalists (Hannity, Tucker, etc.) and news journalists...while accusing others of moving the goalposts while simultaneously moving the goalposts themselves from "Trump committed crimes and will go down" to "Trump is still a bad guy for fighting back against our fraudulent, illegal coup attempt."

How do you know my standards are one-sided?
    Um...because they're the opposite of the standards that were applied to Obama. Obviously.

You're doing it to get the subject off Trump, because you can't defend him.
    Or because the standard is a complete 180 from what was applied to Obama. Duh. That kind of makes it necessary to mention Obama.

And the defense of Trump is...Mueller's finding of "no collusion." The only person who can't defend their point here is the guy changing the subject by shouting, "Whataboutism!" every time anyone points out the BS double-standard liberals are trying to invent.

Way to think it through. LOL

What genocide have I defended?
    Nobody said you defended genocide (although you probably support Planned Parenthood). That was a reference to the absurd China-Hitler comparison.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yes, those stations generally have a sensationalist bias. MSNBC is the only one that can be said to have a political bias
    OMFG. You never get to talk about news media credibility ever again.

CNN is literally watched less than Spongebob at this point because it constantly reports fake news as hard fact, still mindlessly worships Obama at every turn while being openly hostile to anyone who doesn't despise Trump, encourages fascist political violence against conservative dissent, puts Democrat spin on every news story, lies to hurt conservative judges, constantly gets caught lying to hurt President Trump, stages phony news events to advance Constitution-shredding Democrat policies, pushes hysterical extremist DNC talking points instead of practicing actual journalism, and even their own people condemn them as partisan propaganda.

Seriously, lay down the crack pipe.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

And by "changing the subject," you mean, pointing out that the standard you are using is completely selective, one-sided, and bogus...hence not changing the subject at all...just pointing out that your argument is crap.

I guess you don't watch Hannity sucking Trump's dick
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Why would fox News do something stupid like that? it's the only channel that doesn't bombard its viewers with political correctness bullshit.

Obama was half negro, and a closet Muslim. That was all the piece of shit needed to get in the White House.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    I guess you don't watch Hannity sucking Trump's dick
    I guess liberals really aren't capable of comprehending the difference between opinion journalism and legitimate news. Rachel Maddow exists on MSNBC, therefore their news coverage must be just like her political commentary? Nice logic there, brainiac.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I guess liberals really aren't capable of comprehending the difference between opinion journalism and legitimate news. Rachel Maddow exists on MSNBC, therefore their news coverage must be just like her political commentary? Nice logic there, brainiac.

My post was about Hannity sucking Trumps dick.
    Not Rachel Meadow.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    My post was about Hannity sucking Trumps dick.
    Not Rachel Meadow.
    I'm not saying it was about Maddow, imbecile. Try to keep up.