Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Racism? BLACK NEWS CHANNEL will debut in November."By black ppl, for black ppl"

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    How big a voice do 'black' people get on your general media, or indeed here? Racist societies require minority outlets, surely?
    Racist society? How about your racism, treating dumb nigs, I mean black people, as a monolithic thing rather than individuals who just happen to have shit-colored skin?

Where's the racism that you claim exists? Why can't whites have white outlets?

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    And which race is that? It certainly isn't white people, since we're the only race that encourages mass immigration of other races and treats them better than we treat our own. And the pro-white people who want to end this don't believe the white race is superior, just that it is unique.

Nope. I'm claiming that double standards are racist.

Again, the fact that so many people think this is what it means to be pro-white just shows how anti-white the media is and how oppressed white people really are. I'm not a White Supremacist. White Supremacy no longer exists in the Western world.
    Pro-white people just want the white race to have the rights and liberties that non-white races already have.

I also found it funny that you assumed I have Nordic ancestors. I don't.
    Nope to all you wrote. The underlying problem is identifying with one's skin color or other superficial traits
    creating a massive exclusive club of advantage. The most nefarious of all has historically been "white people."
    Well, check that. The dick club advantage has been/is as bad or worse.

Remediation of these effects is not deprivation of rights. It's deprivation of unfair advantage, and that my boy, is just another
    word for fair play and substantial justice. No doubt that stings. If I stole a million dollars fair and square, I'd not enjoy
    losing it. But that doesn't mean I should have had it in the first place. But I'm writing to a blatant and unrepentant racist,
    who is free to be that way under this anonymity. You'd never dare utter these thoughts in public under your real name
    or at work or elsewhere. And that's a fact too, jack. But you'll deny it, lying like a rug. Like Trump. Your racist hero.

3. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-23-2019)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

TTQ64 (04-23-2019)

5. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,681 Times in 17,935 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Nope to all you wrote. The underlying problem is identifying with one's skin color or other superficial traits
    creating a massive exclusive club of advantage. The most nefarious of all has historically been "white people."
    Well, check that. The dick club advantage has been/is as bad or worse.

Remediation of these effects is not deprivation of rights. It's deprivation of unfair advantage, and that my boy, is just another
    word for fair play and substantial justice. No doubt that stings. If I stole a million dollars fair and square, I'd not enjoy
    losing it. But that doesn't mean I should have had it in the first place. But I'm writing to a blatant and unrepentant racist,
    who is free to be that way under this anonymity. You'd never dare utter these thoughts in public under your real name
    or at work or elsewhere. And that's a fact too, jack. But you'll deny it, lying like a rug. Like Trump. Your racist hero.
    Nope to all that you wrote.

You appear to be a racist. Giving advantage to anyone based on skin color is racist, you racist.

That what you accused those in the past of and now I accuse you of being a stone racist, racist.

6. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Remediation of these effects is not deprivation of rights.
    Whites have no unfair advantage. Nigs have always been a dead weight on the backs of white people. Nigs have the advantage in that whites have lifted them from the jungles long ago and given them racial preferences and lots of welfare for three generations. Nigs have only repeatedly bitten the hand that feeds them (crime, welfare, pulling down schools, your racist bullshit, etc.).

Your "unfair advantage" is just racist bullshit to try to justify your own racism against whites.

7. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Absolutely. That's why I said they should be able to do almost anything they want.
    However, just because they CAN, doesn't mean they SHOULD.
    I think they should. Blacks steal everything and a white-owned business should not want them as workers or customers.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

8. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,231 Times in 3,449 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    How big a voice do 'black' people get on your general media, or indeed here? Racist societies require minority outlets, surely?
    Blacks are everywhere in the media. Notice how every tv commercial now has blacks in it. It's propaganda to make us think blacks lead normal lives when in fact they don't do anything outside of crime, welfare, and makework affirmative action jobs.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

9. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Blacks are everywhere in the media. Notice how every tv commercial now has blacks in it. It's propaganda to make us think blacks lead normal lives when in fact they don't do anything outside of crime, welfare, and makework affirmative action jobs.
    If blacks were equally represented, according to their percent of the population, they'd be only 1 in 8 people. Only 1 in 8 people in TV shows or commercials would be black. Only 1 in 8 main characters in movies would be black.

But, a smaller percentage of blacks seek acting jobs. And, the blacks who do seek acting jobs are less skilled. So, if hiring were based on merit, without racial preferences, nothing close to 1 in 8 people who see on the screen would be black.

10. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by climate+equality View Post
    So I'm not going to go through each of these one by one, since that would result in an enormous post, but I will address the first three. I think that's enough to prove this site is wrong.

No, Whites and Blacks do not do drugs at the same rates. Blacks are more likely to do drugs and we know this due to the number of Blacks for end up in the emergency room for drug use. The truth is that Blacks are more likely to lie when asked if they've done drugs because of a greater distrust of government. Blacks are also more likely to get arrested for drug use because they commit more crime overall. If a person robs a house, and they have drugs on them, then they're getting charged for that too. Even when Blacks only get arrested for drugs, they're more likely to have previous arrests on their records. Courts also take into consideration the role of the defendant in the community, which obviously is bad for black defendants. There are a lot of components here, it's more complicated than just "the answer is racism."

Police are more likely to stop Blacks and Mestizos because cops generally patrol poor neighborhoods.

The third point I ended up explaining in reply to the first point.

Dead link.

Just because Blacks think they're experiencing discrimination, doesn't mean they really are. I believe Whites experience the most discrimination. Feelings alone aren't evidence.

11. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I think they should. Blacks steal everything and a white-owned business should not want them as workers or customers.
    Well I wouldn't go that far.

12. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

creating a massive exclusive club of advantage.
    Depends on the people and society in question. White people don't have a massive exclusive club of advantage in America. Black people, who also identify as a race, have more of an advantage due to their social acceptance of sticking together, the media being on their side, and affirmative action.

And when it comes to identifying as white, the truth is Whites don't really have a choice here. If we see ourselves as white, we're racist for aiding "White Supremacy." If we don't see ourselves as white, we're denying our "privilege." If we're color blind, we're ignoring racism.
    This is how you know white people are oppressed. We can be condemned as racist no matter what we do.

word for fair play and substantial justice.
    So then how come only white people don't have freedom of association? How come the media doesn't treat all races fairly? How come white countries are the only ones that must be racially mixed? How come there is less social acceptance for free speech when it's coming from a white person? Why do we have affirmative action?

Even if you oppose Ethnic Nationalism, and want a colorblind society, we don't have that in modern America. We have less rights and liberties for white people.

You'd never dare utter these thoughts in public under your real name or at work or elsewhere. And that's a fact too, jack.
    No shit. Because white people have less civil liberties when it comes to speech! Any non-white person can speak openly about race and that's socially acceptable.

But you'll deny it, lying like a rug. Like Trump. Your racist hero.
    I'm not racist and I'm not a Trump supporter.

13. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I agree. Being pro-black is not racism. What IS racism is double standards. The fact that it is not acceptable to be pro-white is racism.
    There is nothing wrong with being pro white......the problem is using pro white to oppress others. using pro white to discriminate, lie, cheat, steal, violence and greed.

In other words...….you being pro white shouldn't have ANY effect others PERIOD.

THATS the difference between being pro Black and pro white.

You pro white people are establishing racism...…….Your pro white is ONLY WHITE!

14. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with being pro white......the problem is using pro white to oppress others. using pro white to discriminate, lie, cheat, steal, violence and greed.
    Sure. But in the modern West, you can't fight for white rights under ANY circumstances. It doesn't matter what the rights in particular are, if it's for white people, you'll be ostracized for racism.

In other words...….you being pro white shouldn't have ANY effect others PERIOD.

THATS the difference between being pro Black and pro white.
    Not at all. Being pro-black affects others too. Any time a people fights for their rights, it affects the lives of others.

You pro white people are establishing racism...…….Your pro white is ONLY WHITE!
    If we want whites only areas, much like every other race has, why is that racism? Why is it only racism when Whites do what other people do?

15. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Why would there be outrage? According to this guy the station is “Fox News for Negroes”.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/fox...oks-1834171672
    And he would be right......a bunch of two bit sell out right wingers who think they can convince real Black americans to vote for racism.

It wont last long.

16. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    How many students of "other races" have graduated from those schools?
    https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/720x405/p04y6n5r.jpg

p04y6n5r.jpg

member her?

17. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    You discriminate between recipients by their race. It's racially discriminatory. Learn what those words means. Discrimination is not always a dirty word
    Because WHITE women benefit the most from AA.

Why does it bother you that you have to treat people equally?