Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism? BLACK NEWS CHANNEL will debut in November."By black ppl, for black ppl"

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Definition of hypocrisy:

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel

Of course it is hypocritical to believe in the inclusion of all races and then have an only one-race group. This defines hypocrisy but as I posted, I don't care if there are all black universities or all black news outlets. It had no effect on my education, Vandy is all inclusive.
    HBCU’s allow other races. They aren’t all black schools.

Jewish clubs that were created out of discrimination allow other religions. There is nothing hypocritical about their existence. Just as it’s not hypocritical to have conservative talk radio which was created from conservative voices being kept out of the mainstream media. Conservative talk radio doesn’t exclude liberals from listening. They are just not their target audience.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,663 Times in 17,923 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post

Jewish clubs that were created out of discrimination allow other religions. There is nothing hypocritical about their existence. Just as it’s not hypocritical to have conservative talk radio which was created from conservative voices being kept out of the mainstream media. Conservative talk radio doesn’t exclude liberals from listening. They are just not their target audience.
    Please do not attempt to put words in my mouth.

I did not post that Jewish clubs do not allow other religions. I did not post that it is hypocritical of conservative talk radio which was created from conservative voices being kept out of the mainstream media.

Here is what I posted:

"Definition of hypocrisy:

1 : a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel

Of course it is hypocritical to believe in the inclusion of all races and then have an only one-race group. This defines hypocrisy but as I posted, I don't care if there are all black news outlets or traditionally all-black universities. It had no effect on my education, Vandy is all inclusive.

My post was inclusive of the title of this thread, " Racism? BLACK NEWS CHANNEL will debut in November."By black ppl, for black ppl."

Traditional all-black universities don't bother me. They can't exclude any race on the basis of race and they probably don't.
    Last edited by Earl; 04-21-2019 at 12:14 PM.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    You don't add the hated part, just because you become a minority. I truthfully don't see any issue with it, and really don't care. People move to foreign countries all the time, where they would be a minority. With that you also have major language barriers. Whites are just scared, because they know what the past was, and think they don't fare well. Maybe if they'd humble themselves, and practice the leftist equality stuff, they'd have nothing to worry about. The way it's going now, is the opposite of what they want to do, if they fear becoming a minority.
    Whites are already hated in their own countries. When Whites are a minority in America, we're going to end up like the Whites in South Africa.

In the West, non-white races are treated better than Whites. We already tried humbling ourselves. Whites are stricken with White Guilt, non-white people have the privilege, and it's still not enough. The truth is, it'll never be enough. As long as the media and academia are run by people who exploit us, whiteness will always be a target.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    How many students of "other races" have graduated from those schools?

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I imagine that anyone who has had a history of treating others in negative ways would be fearful when the tables are turned. You know, like a child abuser being sent to prison might feel.
    See, that's the narrative the media is brainwashing people with. White people used to be the oppressors, but now they're the oppressed, haha!! Guess you better learn to be humble now!

Except, that's obviously not true. Most of the white working-class opposed slavery. No white person living today played a role in historical White Supremacy. The truth is, you're being told that it's ok to oppress all white people today, because SOME white people who are dead now oppressed other races. This is no different from saying all Palestinians should be oppressed because of Hamas.

So no, I'm not fearful that the tables are being turned, because the tables are not being turned. I'm fearful that the media has made white people hated through bullshit propaganda.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneOx View Post
    Whites are already hated in their own countries.
    Who told you that?

When Whites are a minority in America, we're going to end up like the Whites in South Africa.
    Is that so? Tell the forum how "the Whites in South Africa" have supposedly ended up.

In the West, non-white races are treated better than Whites.
    Generalize much?

We already tried humbling ourselves.
    You did? When and where?

Whites are stricken with White Guilt, non-white people have the privilege, and it's still not enough. The truth is, it'll never be enough. As long as the media and academia are run by people who exploit us, whiteness will always be a target.
    Hmmm. You seem a tad racist to me.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Most of the white working-class opposed slavery.
    They did? Who told you that?

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,386 Times in 53,267 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    See, that's the narrative the media is brainwashing people with. White people used to be the oppressors, but now they're the oppressed, haha!! Guess you better learn to be humble now!

Except, that's obviously not true. Most of the white working-class opposed slavery. No white person living today played a role in historical White Supremacy. The truth is, you're being told that it's ok to oppress all white people today, because SOME white people who are dead now oppressed other races. This is no different from saying all Palestinians should be oppressed because of Hamas.

So no, I'm not fearful that the tables are being turned, because the tables are not being turned. I'm fearful that the media has made white people hated through bullshit propaganda.
    You're quite ridiculous and slightly hysterical as well. It seems that this oppression you speak of comes from being forced by law -- since you all apparently lack common human decency -- to treat all customers, employees, clients, etc. the same. This requirement is exactly the same, in your (group your) pointy Klan heads, as having your churches bombed, being lynched, being raped, being burned alive, being forced to live in a state of apartheid in an allegedly free nation, etc. In other words, your tears as the same bitter ones that certain Xtians weep when they are being "persecuted" because they can't teach their religious nonsense in a public school science class, are forced to make cakes for SSM couples as well as straight ones, and can't refuse to rent to "homos" and unwed couples. Because that's exactly the same as being crucified, fed to lions in an arena, murdered, etc.

What happened today in Sri Lanka was genuine oppression, genuine persecution. You guys are just crybabies.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,230 Times in 3,448 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by climate+equality View Post
    Pro-white is about privilege, power and supremacy. Pro-black is about equality.
    Pro-black is about "gib me more welfare and makework affirmative action jobs."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. The Following 2 Users Groan At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

Charoite (04-22-2019), christiefan915 (04-21-2019)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Earl (04-21-2019)

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by climate+equality View Post
    White people have always had power and supremacy over non-whites.
    And how do you explain that.?? Why are all white countries rich and advanced while nearly all non-white countries are poor and backward.

Whites are superior and the evidence is overwhelming. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

13. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

Charoite (04-22-2019)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Earl (04-21-2019)

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    you know you're stupid. People keep explaining to you that you're stupid and you keep being stupid.
    HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

16. The Following User Groans At Text Drivers are Killers For This Awful Post:

Charoite (04-22-2019)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Text Drivers are Killers For This Post:

Earl (04-21-2019)

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

just stop already. everyone knows you are a moron

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    He's an old man. He can't help himself, I suppose.

20. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Traditional all-black universities don't bother me. They can't exclude any race on the basis of race and they probably don't.
    The more nigs in their racist orgs, the fewer dumb nigs polluting other orgs. As for your belief that anyone of any race can go to a black college, yeah, but: Whites have to pay full price, not blacks, and have to study in a hostile environment. It wouldn't be tolerated for an instant if whites did that: but, whites aren't dumb nigs so we expect more from whites.

21. The Following 2 Users Groan At Bobb For This Awful Post:

Charoite (04-22-2019), christiefan915 (04-21-2019)

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 82 Times in 69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    But virtually no white people want that today. The pro-white crowd just wants equal rights.
    https://commons.bcit.ca/evolution107...-doesnt-exist/