Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Racism? BLACK NEWS CHANNEL will debut in November."By black ppl, for black ppl"

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    You should feel privileged that I even responded to you.....
    So you say.

now fuck off.
    I didn't think you could prove your silly claim, and I was right.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

YAWN

move to Montana if you want white only. .........….this entire county is filled with white only areas
    And what happens when non-white people start moving to Montana? The people of Montana will lose their freedom of association too.

You sound stupid.
    Try to have manners.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

There is nothing wrong with being pro white......the problem is using pro white to oppress others.
    Whites are oppressing others!????? HAHAHA. You libs and your silly WHITE CONSPIRACY theories. Ever hear of affirmative action?? Negros and latins get special treatment on everything.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

The minds of Libs, Dims, Fags, Jews:

No-whites-allowed black TV network - racial equality
    Merit-based TV network - racist and pro-white

"The problem is using pro white to oppress others"

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 82 Times in 69 Posts

[QUOTE=Vasquezrocks;3003391]
    Quote Originally Posted by climate+equality View Post

Oh ... YES ! It does !!!!
    https://www.theatlantic.com/educatio...racism/535689/

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    So I'm not going to go through each of these one by one, since that would result in an enormous post, but I will address the first three. I think that's enough to prove this site is wrong.

No, Whites and Blacks do not do drugs at the same rates. Blacks are more likely to do drugs and we know this due to the number of Blacks for end up in the emergency room for drug use. The truth is that Blacks are more likely to lie when asked if they've done drugs because of a greater distrust of government. Blacks are also more likely to get arrested for drug use because they commit more crime overall. If a person robs a house, and they have drugs on them, then they're getting charged for that too. Even when Blacks only get arrested for drugs, they're more likely to have previous arrests on their records. Courts also take into consideration the role of the defendant in the community, which obviously is bad for black defendants. There are a lot of components here, it's more complicated than just "the answer is racism."

Police are more likely to stop Blacks and Mestizos because cops generally patrol poor neighborhoods.

The third point I ended up explaining in reply to the first point.

Dead link.

Just because Blacks think they're experiencing discrimination, doesn't mean they really are. I believe Whites experience the most discrimination. Feelings alone aren't evidence.
    So basically because you claim African-Americans lie about drug use the drug justice system is actually fair? And as you claim white people have a greater role in the community; they are less likely to be convicted which decreases their likelihood of being found guilty if they re-offend compared to African-Americans?

Evidence from the article: "OFLEO quickly discovered that the housing crisis had not soured finance’s taste for fleecing racial minorities. Its investigators found that GE Capital was excluding 133,400 borrowers from debt relief because of their ethnicity — and won a $201 million settlement for the consumers the firm had exploited."

Evidence from the article: "In an ambitious, novel study conducted by the Urban Institute a few years ago, researchers sent actors with similar financial credentials to the same real estate or rental offices...actors of color were shown fewer homes and offered fewer discounts on rent or mortgages than those who were white."

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Evidence from the article: "In an ambitious, novel study conducted by the Urban Institute a few years ago, researchers sent actors with similar financial credentials to the same real estate or rental offices...actors of color were shown fewer homes and offered fewer discounts on rent or mortgages than those who were white."
    What are you saying, you fcking, racist dumbship? Do think discounts are charitable contributions to white people, rather than done to get the sale, having nothing to do with race? Moron.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
    Racist society? How about your racism, treating dumb nigs, I mean black people, as a monolithic thing rather than individuals who just happen to have shit-colored skin?

Where's the racism that you claim exists? Why can't whites have white outlets?
    Sober up, kid - you might have to drive to the next lynching.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    The company says the channel is "by black people" so i guess they refuse to hire whites. Can other businesses refuse to hire blacks?
    I suppose that will be a lawsuit! "They didn't hire me because I am white" "Can you prove it" "Um it's in their name"!

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

So basically because you claim African-Americans lie about drug use the drug justice system is actually fair?
    Not saying the justice system is fair, just that we don't have the evidence to say it's biased against Blacks.

And as you claim white people have a greater role in the community; they are less likely to be convicted which decreases their likelihood of being found guilty if they re-offend compared to African-Americans?
    Yes, and that's classism, not racism. Whites tend to have more money, which means they can be more involved in the community, giving to charity and such, as well as have better lawyers.

Evidence from the article: "OFLEO quickly discovered that the housing crisis had not soured finance’s taste for fleecing racial minorities. Its investigators found that GE Capital was excluding 133,400 borrowers from debt relief because of their ethnicity — and won a $201 million settlement for the consumers the firm had exploited."
    But what is the evidence that it was about ethnicity or race?

How many studies were done? Was this experiment only done once and then assumed the results would always be the same? How did the actors act? You know the way people act in person plays a role too. Do you know that the Urban Institute is very pro-black and not exactly impartial on this subject?

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,229 Times in 3,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Ever hear of Freedom of Association? Businesses should be free choose who they wish to do business with. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I suppose that will be a lawsuit! "They didn't hire me because I am white" "Can you prove it" "Um it's in their name"!
    Anti-discrimination laws are really black-preference laws. Whites can't sue for discrimination (with rare exception).

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Ever hear of Freedom of Association? Businesses should be free choose who they wish to do business with. THINK
    Freedom of Association, the First Amendment, is dead, if you're white.

Black and white actors with "similar financial credentials" were sent out and the blacks were shown fewer homes and offered fewer discounts? You're not shown homes and offered discounts based on your "credentials", but on what you ask to see and what you negotiate. 100% chance the black actors were either incompetent (likely, they're dumb nigs) or consciously/unconsciously sabotaged (likely, they're racists looking for racism) themselves.

There's no way a real estate agent is going to pass up showing homes and risk losing a commission over racism against blacks, especially when the only racism in this country is against whites.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
    What are you saying, you fcking, racist dumbship? Do think discounts are charitable contributions to white people, rather than done to get the sale, having nothing to do with race? Moron.
    More discounts were given to white people.

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Not saying the justice system is fair, just that we don't have the evidence to say it's biased against Blacks.

Yes, and that's classism, not racism. Whites tend to have more money, which means they can be more involved in the community, giving to charity and such, as well as have better lawyers.

But what is the evidence that it was about ethnicity or race?

How many studies were done? Was this experiment only done once and then assumed the results would always be the same? How did the actors act? You know the way people act in person plays a role too. Do you know that the Urban Institute is very pro-black and not exactly impartial on this subject?
    In other words as you claim African-Americans lie about drug use the drug justice system is not bias? Are you saying the New York Magazine is publishing misinformation? The Urban Institute is highly factual (https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/urban-institute/).