Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Yes - Kate Smith sang "That's Why Darkies Were Born" So did Paul Robeson

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Then why the fuck did you ask me.

I won't play your game. This is more phony outwhiterage from racist who are being checked on their racism.

Just use the word or STFU about it. And stop trying to get Blacks not to use it because you racist fucks are too ignorant to comprehend this issue.
    Is this a "game"? If you won't "play" then you're the coward.....what's the "issue"...and I told you, the kids might have used it once in class, but they didn't again. So much for your theory of getting people not to use it
    Do you work? I bet you don't use it on the job....I bet you don't use your "keyboard" language or attitude at all.....

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Triggered.

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Triggered.
    She always is....

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then why the fuck did you ask me.

I won't play your game. This is more phony outwhiterage from racist who are being checked on their racism.

Just use the word or STFU about it. And stop trying to get Blacks not to use it because you racist fucks are too ignorant to comprehend this issue.
    You want to spew your racism then come on down to Redneck land and call these ole boys honkeys and see what happens. Fucking racist calling others racist hilarious! You can't make this shit up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-22-2019)

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    You want to spew your racism then come on down to Redneck land and call these ole boys honkeys and see what happens. Fucking racist calling others racist hilarious! You can't make this shit up.
    "racist fucks are too ignorant to comprehend this issue"

I rest my case. You people are dumb as shit.

7. The Following User Groans At TTQ64 For This Awful Post:

8. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did Africans enslave American whites then oppress them for hundreds of years? If so, please that point of time in history.

Your comparison of Africans to American white males...…….FAILS.

You can try all you want to think Africans are just as hateful, racist, greedy, violent, lying thieves as the American white man, but history tells a different story.

No one gets in the gutter like the racist American white male.
    Shut the fuck up TTQ. Seriously. You are dumb as fuck for one and make real black people who are making it in this country look stupid. Your welfare mentality owns you.

9. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop being a fucking racist coward and use the word in front of a Black person as the racist white man intended it to be.
    You didn't read my post. I'd never call a black person a nigger. That'd be racist.
    Don't try to change the meaning so you can use it.
    Tell that to tha brothas and sistas that use it. When they stop changing the meaning so they can use it so will I.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

11. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Shut the fuck up TTQ. Seriously. You are dumb as fuck for one and make real black people who are making it in this country look stupid. Your welfare mentality owns you.
    "Did Africans enslave American whites then oppress them for hundreds of years? If so, please that point of time in history".

So you can't point to that time in history. FAIL.

How do I make real Black people look stupid? Why do you take what I say and apply it to all Blacks, but you don't want me to apply what Dylan roof did to all white males?

Nothing I've posted is a lie. I'm pointing out actual facts and your hypocrisy when you're comparing Africans to American white males.

Triggered!

12. The Following User Groans At TTQ64 For This Awful Post:

13. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    You didn't read my post. I'd never call a black person a nigger. That'd be racist.
    Tell that to tha brothas and sistas that use it. When they stop changing the meaning so they can use it so will I.
    Of course you wouldn't, you're too much of a coward.

But you sure as hell want Blacks to stop using it because you can't.

Another ignorant racist white male who is dumb as fuckl

14. The Following User Groans At TTQ64 For This Awful Post:

15. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Says the angry white posing as a black woman.

16. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Did Africans enslave American whites then oppress them for hundreds of years? If so, please that point of time in history".

So you can't point to that time in history. FAIL.

How do I make real Black people look stupid? Why do you take what I say and apply it to all Blacks, but you don't want me to apply what Dylan roof did to all white males?

Nothing I've posted is a lie. I'm pointing out actual facts and your hypocrisy when you're comparing Africans to American white males.

Triggered!
    Read what you post. It is quite obvious your complete lack of education has hampered you your entire life.

17. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Read what you post. It is quite obvious your complete lack of education has hampered you your entire life.

Can we stick to one question at a time. What point in history did Africans enslave and oppress white people?

18. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"nigger unknown
    1) A word that offends blacks, but should only offend blacks that fit the discription of it. The reason why non-Nigger blacks get offended is because they hate to be associated with their race's "bad apples," not because of whatever slavery-related nonsense that other people confuse it with...Just how non-Redneck whites hate to be called as such. Everyone (including whites) can agree that there is a huge difference between "blacks" and "niggers."

Black people are just hard-workers who contribute to society just like everyone else...Now NIGGERS, are the gang-banging, uneducated, welfare-abusing, cap-popping, thuggin', no-good, drug-selling/using, nothing-but-rap-listening, terrible parenting, never-want-to-get-ahead-in-life blacks, that nobody wants around...not even regular blacks.

Any Black person who has sense, will NEVER use that word in a positive manner (this means the word "nigga"). If you want to associate someone with being your close friend, use the term "friend," not "my nigga!" It makes you sound and look like an idiot. I'm black, and I hate the word, and whenever I use it, I'll use it in a negative manner like the examples listed below, and above's description.

2) I too think it's unfair that "nigger" is taboo, but "cracker/honky/whitey" is not. And I think it's dumb that black people can use the most terrible word in the English language to CALL each other, even though no other race does that!! When comedians are onstage, it's perfectly natural to laugh when the black comedian says "whitey/Redneck." But when a white person calls a black person "nigger," lawsuits are filed, and all hell breaks loose. But for all you white people who'd rather play it safe...Black = preferred, African-American = annoying, but still not offensive, Nigger = offensive to Black people who are NOT niggers whether it's said by a white or black person.

(PS) I'm black."

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ike%20everyone

Seems like the fucktard TTQ69 is the one who doesn't understand the issue.

19. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"nigger unknown
    1) A word that offends blacks, but should only offend blacks that fit the discription of it. The reason why non-Nigger blacks get offended is because they hate to be associated with their race's "bad apples," not because of whatever slavery-related nonsense that other people confuse it with...Just how non-Redneck whites hate to be called as such. Everyone (including whites) can agree that there is a huge difference between "blacks" and "niggers."

Black people are just hard-workers who contribute to society just like everyone else...Now NIGGERS, are the gang-banging, uneducated, welfare-abusing, cap-popping, thuggin', no-good, drug-selling/using, nothing-but-rap-listening, terrible parenting, never-want-to-get-ahead-in-life blacks, that nobody wants around...not even regular blacks.

Any Black person who has sense, will NEVER use that word in a positive manner (this means the word "nigga"). If you want to associate someone with being your close friend, use the term "friend," not "my nigga!" It makes you sound and look like an idiot. I'm black, and I hate the word, and whenever I use it, I'll use it in a negative manner like the examples listed below, and above's description.

2) I too think it's unfair that "nigger" is taboo, but "cracker/honky/whitey" is not. And I think it's dumb that black people can use the most terrible word in the English language to CALL each other, even though no other race does that!! When comedians are onstage, it's perfectly natural to laugh when the black comedian says "whitey/Redneck." But when a white person calls a black person "nigger," lawsuits are filed, and all hell breaks loose. But for all you white people who'd rather play it safe...Black = preferred, African-American = annoying, but still not offensive, Nigger = offensive to Black people who are NOT niggers whether it's said by a white or black person.

(PS) I'm black."

STFU!

UNREAD

a racist white man can NEVER explain, educate, or tell me any thing about my people, or this country. I don't believe ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

I've very clear on that so stop wasting your time tryin to explain your lies to me.

20. The Following User Groans At TTQ64 For This Awful Post:

21. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"nigger unknown

(PS) I'm black."

STFU!

UNREAD

a racist white man can NEVER explain, educate, or tell me any thing about my people, or this country. I don't believe ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

I've very clear on that so stop wasting your time tryin to explain your lies to me.
    Oh the poor little lying white posing as a black can't rebut the truth.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post: