1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Zenz View Post
    he could have done more to stop it, that mch is true but you exaggerate
    How is it an exaggeration? Obama was president until January 20th, 2017. How come no one investigated his administration for incompetence and getting it all wrong? How is Trump at fault?

The DNC was hacked under his watch snowflake.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Bigdog (04-23-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,261 Times in 33,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,089 Times in 4,704 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

You poor fucks will do anything to divert from the 10 counts of obstruction by Trump
    Obama talked to Putin and told him to stop, he imposed sanctions, he ejected diplomats and ask the Dems, Ryan and McConnell to make public statements about the tampering, the Republican leaders refused to do anything and threatened Obama if he released the information.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Obama is so yesterday ...
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Ewe, what one disgusting sack of puke said to the other

Manure More Valuable than leftist mentalities.jpg
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Even a stopped clock is right twice/ day.
    They're not perfect, but they're right a lot more than that.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,786 Times in 4,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 188 Times in 184 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Flash,

I do believe smarter people tend to be more mature. I understand it is not a strict rule. Few things are so simple, but simpletons think they are.

I appreciate your fairness and maturity. I understand Trump fans are a mixture of rich people and xenophobes. I do not believe they are all alike. President Trump uses dog whistle comments to fire up his base. He is a con man. His campaign was starkly unclear about his positions, unimpressive and full of vitriol. One factor ever-present was hatred. Hatred is unwise, makes no logical sense, so I associate it with simple-minded people.

It is sad that so much of America fell for his con, did not perform due diligence in checking out his past, wishes ill will to others, falls for simpleton blaming.

Of all the questionable facets surrounding Trump, he has never come clean, never appealed to the American people for forgiveness, never even tried to defend himself, only attacks others. I can understand why shallow people who are full of hatred like him but it is very hard to understand why he has any popularity at all after any number of his actions and comments, any of which would have sunk traditional public figures. When called to the mat he follows three simple rules. Deny deflect attack. No defense at all. Deny deflect attack. He couldn't survive under Robert's Rules.

There is a reason for political correctness which is very much in line with the Declaration of Independence. Trump is anti-fairness and anti-social. People who glorify that, claim he 'says it like it is' are showing their own immaturity and lack of intelligence. That represents the less educated view.
    I don't disagree with the things you said about Trump, but claiming his supporters are a mixture of rich people and xenophobes is not only is inaccurate but promotes the same kind of hate you accuse him of. The most striking thing about Trump is that he won every category of white voters (including youth) except college educated women.

As far as "rich people," Clinton won those income categories under $50,000 and Trump won every other income group; however, they were all very close. For those over $250,000 it was 48% Trump v. 46% Clinton. For whites without a college degree 60% were in the top half of the income distribution. So, Hillary won the low income and the richer people divided between Trump and Clinton. The wealthy have been shifting from Republican to Democratic for several years. The percentage of money contributed by the wealthiest 400 has become more Democratic and the congressional districts represented by Democrats has a median income of $2,000 higher than Republican districts.

The left's fear of Trump voters is its own type of xenophobia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0f5f437c2c31

https://www.vox.com/polyarchy/2016/6...-wealthy-party

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

If CNN is ripping President Obama then you can bet your last dollar they are working for dump and he will get reelected.

Told yall there is no such thing and left wing media.....the racist right owns all of media.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Flash,

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I don't disagree with the things you said about Trump, but claiming his supporters are a mixture of rich people and xenophobes is not only is inaccurate but promotes the same kind of hate you accuse him of. The most striking thing about Trump is that he won every category of white voters (including youth) except college educated women.

As far as "rich people," Clinton won those income categories under $50,000 and Trump won every other income group; however, they were all very close. For those over $250,000 it was 48% Trump v. 46% Clinton. For whites without a college degree 60% were in the top half of the income distribution. So, Hillary won the low income and the richer people divided between Trump and Clinton. The wealthy have been shifting from Republican to Democratic for several years. The percentage of money contributed by the wealthiest 400 has become more Democratic and the congressional districts represented by Democrats has a median income of $2,000 higher than Republican districts.

The left's fear of Trump voters is its own type of xenophobia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0f5f437c2c31

https://www.vox.com/polyarchy/2016/6...-wealthy-party
    Trump would not be President if it were not for his xenophobic dog-whistle calls. Hatred is an emotional motivator. Trump used pure hatred, not detailed policy proposals, to motivate uninformed voters. And still the turn-out was low because of general disgust at both 2016 candidates. Trump barely won, squeaked by in a surge of putrid disgust and callous insensitivity. Many Trump voters were drawn to his hateful rejection of political correctness, which is nothing more than a rejection of domestic tranquility and the very words of our Constitution.

Trump is a divider, not a uniter. America is more divided under his presidency than it was under Obama.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Will CNN ever be seen as unbiased even when they are being unbiased?
    Well, when they include a disclaimer on the page, you have to assume they want you to know they don't agree with the piece.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,786 Times in 4,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 188 Times in 184 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Flash,

Trump would not be President if it were not for his xenophobic dog-whistle calls. Hatred is an emotional motivator. Trump used pure hatred, not detailed policy proposals, to motivate uninformed voters. And still the turn-out was low because of general disgust at both 2016 candidates. Trump barely won, squeaked by in a surge of putrid disgust and callous insensitivity. Many Trump voters were drawn to his hateful rejection of political correctness, which is nothing more than a rejection of domestic tranquility and the very words of our Constitution.

Trump is a divider, not a uniter. America is more divided under his presidency than it was under Obama.
    Agreed 100%. And the left who denigrates those Trump supporters are just as guilty of dividing the country and promoting hate which they pretend to abhor. You only see the hate from one side and try to justify the hate from the left as being acceptable.

Trump would not be president if there had been any enthusiasm for Hillary among traditionally Democratic voters.

You always ignore the evidence that disproves your claims about Trump voters are "uneducated" and "old rich white men."

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts

i dont think its fair to place the blame of the crime on him , the crime was commited by the russians its like blaming a rape victim for being raped not cool
    De l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace et la Patrie sera sauvée!

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i got your snowflake right here cave man

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you distort the truth