Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mueller report actually is a pretty interesting read,

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    You don't have to assume it, Mueller's report, as I keep saying pages 66-180, document it, there were Russians everywhere

Secondly, true, we don't know the average number of Russians involved in any campaign, but it is hard to believe, knowing Russia is a hostile nation to the US, most want them, or even want to be associated with them, let alone the shocking number Trump campaign leaders talked to, contacted, and looked to as a source of information

That is what Mueller basically concluded, they were too stupid to charge, that there wasn't enough evidence to show they knew what they were doing. And a "good ground game" doesn't mean using looking to Russia for aid

And you are way off with the better relations line, Russia wanted Trump to win, Mueller documented that, which would make most Americans wonder why a nation antagonistic toward the US wanted a particular candidate to win. Obama and Bush were President when they sought better relations, it didn't take them long to change their view

Now after Mueller proved Russia did interfere is Trump going to call Putin and ask him why he told Trump they did not interfere in our election. And is Trump going to admit he was mistaken when he believed Putin when he told him Russia didn't interfere?

And the "so what" comment only again raises the point I made up above, it was only prior to 2016 that conservatives as yourself would have described secretly working with Russians as "unAmerican"
    But we don’t know if ‘there were Russians everywhere’ in Clinton’s campaign lol.

If there were, the ‘heads up’ would have been given and it wouldn’t have made the NYT. A big part of the problem here is that they handled the Trump campaign ‘differently’ in that regard—and they better have their ducks in a row for doing it, by the sound of it.

Regarding the Russian motives: as pointed out earlier, one could easily argue it was more a case of the Russians trying to defeat Hillary than help Trump. Hillary is an unrepentant neocon that could easily have us in Syria now if she were in the WH. Clearly, that’s against Russia’s interests. In fact, given that Trump hasn’t done much to help Putin [he’s hurt him more than helped him] that seems the obvious objective.

The last paragraph is amusing since the left has played both sides of the Russian fence. You guys mocked Romney for calling them [rightfully] a ‘geopolitical foe’.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (04-18-2019), Earl (04-18-2019)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

How big is the carbon footprint of the mueller investigation? Think of the planet!

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Read the page? One page?

Beautiful, read as I instructed, pages 66- 180, "buzzing around," they had Russians coming out of their ears, only reason Mueller didn't proceed is because there wasn't enough evidence to show they knew what they were doing, in other words, they are too stupid to charge

Can show you, and the other Trumpkins, know this is far from over by the way your only responses are the Hannity "deep state" conspiracies
    I understand. That entire section of the report deals with interactions with Russia. The bottom line is still that "no Americans (or Trump) were found to be guilty of colluding and/or conspiring with Russia" to interfere with the election. We all know that the Russians did whatever they did on their own to sow discord here in the U.S.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (04-18-2019)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    I understand. That entire section of the report deals with interactions with Russia. The bottom line is still that "no Americans (or Trump) were found to be guilty of colluding and/or conspiring with Russia" to interfere with the election. We all know that the Russians did whatever they did on their own to sow discord here in the U.S.
    I get the feeling that our liberals friends can not understand the distinction you are making

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Read the report, you dumbfuck.
    And once again, the loser fails to prove his claim.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

Earl (04-18-2019)

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We all know Trump says shit off the cuff and in dramatic fashion.

Trump hears about the special counsel and says "I'm fucked"

Is he being sincere? Facetious? Sarcastic?
    The wonderful thing about living in a quantum realm is we all get to experience our own reality.

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The liberals will say that Djr was conspiring to gather dirt on Hillary. I agree. It's clear Djr knew the subject of the meeting. But whataboutism says we ask about the dossier here, and with that I agree also.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    I get the feeling that our liberals friends can not understand the distinction you are making

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

That reminded me of Fred Flintstone. And then in my mind I heard Ferd yell "Bey hee hee haw hawwwww"

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    So, you’re unable to conceive of a reason Putin *wouldn’t* want to see Madame Hillary in office?

Geopolitics isn’t your strong suit?
    Pretty easy, dumbfuck.

Because Trump is an incompetent, policy ignorant fucktard that is knee deep into favors and relationships with the Russians.

Are you really that fucking stupid?

14. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    It means, moron, that the Russian intent was to get Orangetweet into office.

They put out bullshit social media lies about Clinton, published those stolen emails and pumped Trump up.

Sorry that I can’t use crayons and stick figures here to explain it to you on your level.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Earl (04-18-2019)

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Leisurely read it on line, start with page 66, it is just amazing how there were so many Russians around the Trump campaign, it can't be normal
    I was saying that by the time MUELLER was appointed. How the he'll were there so MANY RUSSIANS around Trump? Running around the GOP CONVENTION in Cleveland!! I mean WTF? Does Cleveland strike you as a destination spot for RUSSIANS coming to the US for a little sightseeing and leisure?
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Centerleftfl,

I prefer paper.

But then I do like trees.

Trees are a good thing.

And then there is the cost of the ink.

And ink is such a racket. It's a greedy corporation trick. They practically GIVE you the printer; but the ink is an arm and a leg.

Kinda like the pharmaceutical racket. They never try to cure anything. All they want to produce is remedies. They've got half the nation on some kind or prescription. I swear. I do believe if they accidentally discovered a cure for something they would shelve it, hide it away, make sure that NEVER got out. They would keep working until they perfected a remedy. THAT'S their cash cow. Sell a cure, it's a one time deal. Done. You make so much money and then you're done. Market a remedy and you've got them paying for life.

Ink used to be dirt cheap until we had printers. If all you were doing was putting it in pens? A bottle would last you years and only cost a couple of bucks. My how times have changed. Take the $2 bottle of ink and put it in a dozen molded plastic printer cartridges and sell them each for $35. $2 of ink suddenly becomes $420 with of ink. And people actually BUY it at that price. Now THAT's capitalism. Yeah, I'd give away the printer, too!
    I just pulled it up on my 'cheapy pad'. It's slow but it can handle a slow scroll.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Centerleftfl,

I prefer paper.

But then I do like trees.

Trees are a good thing.

And then there is the cost of the ink.

And ink is such a racket. It's a greedy corporation trick. They practically GIVE you the printer; but the ink is an arm and a leg.

Kinda like the pharmaceutical racket. They never try to cure anything. All they want to produce is remedies. They've got half the nation on some kind or prescription. I swear. I do believe if they accidentally discovered a cure for something they would shelve it, hide it away, make sure that NEVER got out. They would keep working until they perfected a remedy. THAT'S their cash cow. Sell a cure, it's a one time deal. Done. You make so much money and then you're done. Market a remedy and you've got them paying for life.

Ink used to be dirt cheap until we had printers. If all you were doing was putting it in pens? A bottle would last you years and only cost a couple of bucks. My how times have changed. Take the $2 bottle of ink and put it in a dozen molded plastic printer cartridges and sell them each for $35. $2 of ink suddenly becomes $420 with of ink. And people actually BUY it at that price. Now THAT's capitalism. Yeah, I'd give away the printer, too!
    Oh my god, shut the fuck up. You are annoying.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tkaffen For This Post:

anatta (04-18-2019), cancel2 2022 (04-18-2019)

20. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

I want to know who will repay the taxpayers 25 million.
    Will the DNC write a check when the investigation finds out the Jack ass party circulated false information.