Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mueller report actually is a pretty interesting read,

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Same line of crap, Barr ain't going to investigate anything, the last thing Trump wants is to keep alive why the entire investigation began, makes for good TV on Fox but regurgitating facts regarding why the FBI got involved is the last thing Trump wants

Did you ever ask yourself why Trump never made public the entire FISA applications unredacted as he said he was going to? and what his House lackeys kept saying they wanted him to do? If they proved beyond a doubt a "deep state" conspiracy as Hannity tells you why wouldn't Trump release them?
    Trump did not release them because of pressure from Australia and the "5 eyes" partners.

You underestimate Barr - he's done exactly what he said he would do.
    Nunes has sent up 8 criminal referalls 5 on Congressional obstruction but 3 on a wider conspiracy.

I remind you of the upcoming Horowitz report - and Barr isn't Sessions or Rosenweasel.
    Barr actually promises to investigate

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I'd use them as a fire starter for my grill.
    Then you’d have a 40 million dollar fire starter lol.

I’d suggest some thick ribeyes to go with it. Screw the cow farts.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (04-18-2019), Stretch (04-18-2019)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    It means, moron, that the Russian intent was to get Orangetweet into office.

They put out bullshit social media lies about Clinton, published those stolen emails and pumped Trump up.

Sorry that I can’t use crayons and stick figures here to explain it to you on your level.
    So, you’re unable to conceive of a reason Putin *wouldn’t* want to see Madame Hillary in office?

Geopolitics isn’t your strong suit?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    the crux of the biscuit.
    A FBI defensive briefing was called for (counterintelligence) -instead creeps like Comey and Strzok plotted to overthrow the POTUS
    And we have a winner.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Mueller mystery: What are the other 12 criminal referrals?

Over the course of its sprawling 22-month investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, the special counsel's team referred 14 criminal cases to other offices, Mueller's 448-page report revealed.

Only two of those referrals -- one involving former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, the other former Obama White House counsel Gregory Craig -- are public at this point.

"During the course of the investigation, the Office periodically identified evidence of potential criminal activity that was outside the scope of the Special Counsel's jurisdiction," the report says. "After consultation with the Office of the Deputy Attorney General, the Office referred that evidence to appropriate law enforcement authorities, principally other components of the Department of Justice and the FBI."

Information on the mystery referrals was redacted for potential "harm to (an) ongoing matter," the report said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...errals-n996166

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And it was only prior to 2016 that Trumpkins as yourself would have angerly described such as working secretly with Russians to influence an American election as "unAmerican." But now, no big deal
    you don't know anything about me prior to 2016. That's nothing more then an ad hom.
    When I debate you I stick to what you write, I do not impugn you

You should know I have a better grasp on US/Russian relation then you or anyone else here does.
    I've done extensive research on the Donbass war, the Euromaidan and the various "color revolutions" of Ukraine.

When I claim Putin and Xi have much closer ties BECAUSE OF OUR FOREIGN POLICY and now this NEW Russiaphobia
    be assured I can back that up

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You should know I have a better grasp on US/Russian relation then you or anyone else here does.
    I think we all know that's a fact, comrade

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Let’s assume there were a lot of Russian contacts with the Trump campaign. An out of the ordinary number, since we have no idea what an average number of Russian or foreign contacts are.

What do you deduce from that? That Trump was enlisting the help of Russians to win a national election? Can we charge him with malicious idiocy lol? National campaigns are won with a good ground game, a good message—lots of money doesn’t hurt. From a risk/benefit ratio, it would be utter stupidity to risk getting caught trying to coax Putin into winning the electoral college—from the fricking Kremlin.

We can probably dispense with that.

It’s way more plausible that the Russian contacts were an attempt to lay groundwork for a better relationship with Russia. Bush II tried for one. Obama tried for the same thing—through Hillary. Trump wanted the same thing. The only difference was Trump was vocal about it in the campaign.

So what? The most plausible explanation for Russian contacts is benign and not nefarious. You’ve been led down the wrong path.
    well said. It's true Putin and Hilary dislike each other from way back ( when she claimed his election wasn't legit)
    but also Russia has a LOT AT STAKE to improve US/Russian relations -so do we in terms of a Nixon type
    "China card" to split up the ever tightening Russian/China military alliance

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Darth Omar (04-18-2019)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump did not release them because of pressure from Australia and the "5 eyes" partners.

You underestimate Barr - he's done exactly what he said he would do.
    Nunes has sent up 8 criminal referalls 5 on Congressional obstruction but 3 on a wider conspiracy.

I remind you of the upcoming Horowitz report - and Barr isn't Sessions or Rosenweasel.
    Barr actually promises to investigate
    Don’t get over your skies lol.

I want to see grand juries, then I’ll be on board.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

So being in contact with a Russian is a crime? Do you know how modern day international businesses work? You dolt!
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Stretch (04-18-2019)

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    So being in contact with a Russian is a crime? Do you know how modern day international businesses work? You dolt!
    you can do better than that comrade

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don’t get over your skies lol.

I want to see grand juries, then I’ll be on board.
    true enough..

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

well said. It's true Putin and Hilary dislike each other from way back ( when she claimed his election wasn't legit)
    but also Russia has a LOT AT STAKE to improve US/Russian relations -so do we in terms of a Nixon type
    "China card" to split up the ever tightening Russian/China military alliance
    what time is it in St Petersburg?

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Let’s assume there were a lot of Russian contacts with the Trump campaign. An out of the ordinary number, since we have no idea what an average number of Russian or foreign contacts are.

What do you deduce from that? That Trump was enlisting the help of Russians to win a national election? Can we charge him with malicious idiocy lol? National campaigns are won with a good ground game, a good message—lots of money doesn’t hurt. From a risk/benefit ratio, it would be utter stupidity to risk getting caught trying to coax Putin into winning the electoral college—from the fricking Kremlin.

We can probably dispense with that.

It’s way more plausible that the Russian contacts were an attempt to lay groundwork for a better relationship with Russia. Bush II tried for one. Obama tried for the same thing—through Hillary. Trump wanted the same thing. The only difference was Trump was vocal about it in the campaign.

So what? The most plausible explanation for Russian contacts is benign and not nefarious. You’ve been led down the wrong path.
    You don't have to assume it, Mueller's report, as I keep saying pages 66-180, document it, there were Russians everywhere

Secondly, true, we don't know the average number of Russians involved in any campaign, but it is hard to believe, knowing Russia is a hostile nation to the US, most want them, or even want to be associated with them, let alone the shocking number Trump campaign leaders talked to, contacted, and looked to as a source of information

That is what Mueller basically concluded, they were too stupid to charge, that there wasn't enough evidence to show they knew what they were doing. And a "good ground game" doesn't mean using looking to Russia for aid

And you are way off with the better relations line, Russia wanted Trump to win, Mueller documented that, which would make most Americans wonder why a nation antagonistic toward the US wanted a particular candidate to win. Obama and Bush were President when they sought better relations, it didn't take them long to change their view

Now after Mueller proved Russia did interfere is Trump going to call Putin and ask him why he told Trump they did not interfere in our election. And is Trump going to admit he was mistaken when he believed Putin when he told him Russia didn't interfere?

And the "so what" comment only again raises the point I made up above, it was only prior to 2016 that conservatives as yourself would have described secretly working with Russians as "unAmerican"

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You don't have to assume it, Mueller's report, as I keep saying pages 66-180, document it, there were Russians everywhere

Secondly, true, we don't know the average number of Russians involved in any campaign, but it is hard to believe, knowing Russia is a hostile nation to the US, most want them, or even want to be associated with them, let alone the shocking number Trump campaign leaders talked to, contacted, and looked to as a source of information

That is what Mueller basically concluded, they were too stupid to charge, that there wasn't enough evidence to show they knew what they were doing. And a "good ground game" doesn't mean using looking to Russia for aid

And you are way off with the better relations line, Russia wanted Trump to win, Mueller documented that, which would make most Americans wonder why a nation antagonistic toward the US wanted a particular candidate to win. Obama and Bush were President when they sought better relations, it didn't take them long to change their view

Now after Mueller proved Russia did interfere is Trump going to call Putin and ask him why he told Trump they did not interfere in our election. And is Trump going to admit he was mistaken when he believed Putin when he told him Russia didn't interfere?

And the "so what" comment only again raises the point I made up above, it was only prior to 2016 that conservatives as yourself would have described secretly working with Russians as "unAmerican"
    hilarious . Liberals were always the classic supporters of Russia. Obama wanted better relations,and Hillary even served up the "Russian reset button" . to his credit Trump understands the geopolitics as well

more hackneyed trash.
    Declining 'Russian collusion' doesn't equate to "being too stupid" -in fact the Popadopolis offers were refused because nobody believed him -does that sound like "too stupid"

Good ground game???ROFL -you mean like Hillary hiring Steele's Russian dezinformatsiya ??