Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: the "Barr" has been lowered.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

And lastly, this is only the beginning innings, even Barr couldn't reframe some of the questionable evidence exposed, as much as the right wing media and Trump try to sell Trump's "total vindication" there is a long way to go yet
    there certainly is, 2024 is a loooong way to go and I'm truly starting to sincerely worry for your health.

hang in there though
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-18-2019), Truth Detector (04-18-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    He has no rational, logical, fact-based response that debunks the natural conclusions derived from the Mueller report, does he, TD?
    When has he ever exhibited anything rational, logical or fact-based??
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-18-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Couldn't even figure out that the word was "CONCLUSION"? I corrected it though Mr. Spellcheck.

This is the MUELLER REPORT!!!!! Not the Barr letter.

CONCLUSION regarding conspiracy and coordination with Russia, page 2 of Volume 1
    https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/9nm...6071ae3bd7.jpg

CONCLUSION regarding obstruction, page 182 of Volume 2
    https://html1-f.scribdassets.com/9nm...786153dfcc.jpg
    No genius, I pointing out the FACT that the pages you excerpted don't exactly jibe with Barr's jabbering about collusion...nor do they disprove what was asked/stated in the links I provided. Got that?
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (04-18-2019)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Did YOU read what was stated? Probably not, as you're just stalling. Unlike you, when someone offers a link, I read it carefully and comprehensively so I can continue the discussion in a rational, logical manner....as opposed to your dodgy smoke blowing.

And FYI: seems YOU and your like minded compadres are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing me of....taking Barr's personal opinion/synopsis of a two year report as if it's the Bible truth. You can't have it both ways, you know. My links base questions on the FACTS thus far put against Barr's statements. Deal with it.
    I read it; I even downloaded it and converted it to word to make it easy to extract elements of the report; so what is your argument?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-18-2019)

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Incorrect, been thru this umpteen times, Mueller's top priority was to investigate Russian influence in the election, secondly,
    to see if there was any coordination between the Russians and the Trump campaign, and last, to proceed ahead with any other illegalities that he may discover along the way. Read the authorizing memo, it is all there

You are partially correct, Mueller couldn't prove coordination "beyond a reasonable doubt," but he did establish that Russia did interfere and we already know that the leaders of the Trump campaign eagerly took meetings with the Russians looking for whatever help they could offer

And lastly, this is only the beginning innings, even Barr couldn't reframe some of the questionable evidence exposed, as much as the right wing media and Trump try to sell Trump's "total vindication" there is a long way to go yet
    They already knew that the Russians were monkeying around back during the primaries.....they actually gave a friendly helpful heads up to the Hillbag campaign.........but of course they
    did NOT extend the Trump campaign the same courtesy. Low life partisan deep state snakes.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

anatta (04-18-2019), Truth Detector (04-18-2019)

11. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did YOU read what was stated? Probably not, as you're just stalling. Unlike you, when someone offers a link, I read it carefully and comprehensively so I can continue the discussion in a rational, logical manner....as opposed to your dodgy smoke blowing.

And FYI: seems YOU and your like minded compadres are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing me of....taking Barr's personal opinion/synopsis of a two year report as if it's the Bible truth. You can't have it both ways, you know. My links base questions on the FACTS thus far put against Barr's statements. Deal with it.
    Dude, I'm at work. I don't have time to pour over a bunch of leftist loonery. Maybe later. I clicked on your PolitiFact link. Are you telling me PolitiFact has read the entire 500-page report?
    Every life matters

12. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-18-2019)

13. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    there certainly is, 2024 is a loooong way to go and I'm truly starting to sincerely worry for your health.

hang in there though
    This one ^ again, we all know where their thinking starts:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Taichiliberal (04-18-2019)

15. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No genius, I pointing out the FACT that the pages you excerpted don't exactly jibe with Barr's jabbering about collusion...nor do they disprove what was asked/stated in the links I provided. Got that?
    What part doesn't jibe with what Barr reported out?

Good Morning. Thank you all for being here today.

On March 22, 2019, Special Counsel Robert Mueller concluded his investigation of matters related to Russian attempts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and submitted his confidential report to me pursuant to Department of Justice regulations.

As I said during my Senate confirmation hearing and since, I am committed to ensuring the greatest possible degree of transparency concerning the Special Counsel’s investigation, consistent with the law.

At 11:00 this morning, I will transmit copies of a public version of the Special Counsel’s report to the Chairmen and Ranking Members of the House and Senate Judiciary Committees. The Department of Justice will also make the report available to the American public by posting it on the Department’s website after it has been delivered to Congress.

I would like to offer a few comments today on the report.

But before I do that, I want to thank Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for joining me here today and for his assistance and counsel throughout this process. Rod has served the Department of Justice for many years with dedication and distinction, and it has been a great privilege and pleasure to work with him since my confirmation. He had well-deserved plans to step back from public service that I interrupted by asking him to help in my transition. Rod has been an invaluable partner, and I am grateful that he was willing to help me and has been able to see the Special Counsel’s investigation to its conclusion. Thank you, Rod.

I would also like to thank Special Counsel Mueller for his service and the thoroughness of his investigation, particularly his work exposing the nature of Russia’s attempts to interfere in our electoral process.

As you know, one of the primary purposes of the Special Counsel’s investigation was to determine whether members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump, or any individuals associated with that campaign, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election. Volume I of the Special Counsel’s report describes the results of that investigation. As you will see, the Special Counsel’s report states that his “investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

I am sure that all Americans share my concerns about the efforts of the Russian government to interfere in our presidential election. As the Special Counsel’s report makes clear, the Russian government sought to interfere in our election. But thanks to the Special Counsel’s thorough investigation, we now know that the Russian operatives who perpetrated these schemes did not have the cooperation of President Trump or the Trump campaign – or the knowing assistance of any other Americans for that matter. That is something that all Americans can and should be grateful to have confirmed.

The Special Counsel’s report outlines two main efforts by the Russian government to influence the 2016 election:

First, the report details efforts by the Internet Research Agency, a Russian company with close ties to the Russian government, to sow social discord among American voters through disinformation and social media operations. Following a thorough investigation of this disinformation campaign, the Special Counsel brought charges in federal court against several Russian nationals and entities for their respective roles in this scheme. Those charges remain pending, and the individual defendants remain at large.

But the Special Counsel found no evidence that any Americans – including anyone associated with the Trump campaign – conspired or coordinated with the Russian government or the IRA in carrying out this illegal scheme. Indeed, as the report states, “[t]he investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation.” Put another way, the Special Counsel found no “collusion” by any Americans in the IRA’s illegal activity.

Second, the report details efforts by Russian military officials associated with the GRU to hack into computers and steal documents and emails from individuals affiliated with the Democratic Party and the presidential campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton for the purpose of eventually publicizing those emails. Obtaining such unauthorized access into computers is a federal crime. Following a thorough investigation of these hacking operations, the Special Counsel brought charges in federal court against several Russian military officers for their respective roles in these illegal hacking activities. Those charges are still pending and the defendants remain at large.

But again, the Special Counsel’s report did not find any evidence that members of the Trump campaign or anyone associated with the campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its hacking operations. In other words, there was no evidence of Trump campaign “collusion” with the Russian government’s hacking.

The Special Counsel’s investigation also examined Russian efforts to publish stolen emails and documents on the internet. The Special Counsel found that, after the GRU disseminated some of the stolen materials through its own controlled entities, DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0, the GRU transferred some of the stolen materials to Wikileaks for publication. Wikileaks then made a series of document dumps. The Special Counsel also investigated whether any member or affiliate of the Trump campaign encouraged or otherwise played a role in these dissemination efforts. Under applicable law, publication of these types of materials would not be criminal unless the publisher also participated in the underlying hacking conspiracy. Here too, the Special Counsel’s report did not find that any person associated with the Trump campaign illegally participated in the dissemination of the materials.

Finally, the Special Counsel investigated a number of “links” or “contacts” between Trump Campaign officials and individuals connected with the Russian government during the 2016 presidential campaign. After reviewing those contacts, the Special Counsel did not find any conspiracy to violate U.S. law involving Russia-linked persons and any persons associated with the Trump campaign.

So that is the bottom line. After nearly two years of investigation, thousands of subpoenas, and hundreds of warrants and witness interviews, the Special Counsel confirmed that the Russian government sponsored efforts to illegally interfere with the 2016 presidential election but did not find that the Trump campaign or other Americans colluded in those schemes.

After finding no underlying collusion with Russia, the Special Counsel’s report goes on to consider whether certain actions of the President could amount to obstruction of the Special Counsel’s investigation. As I addressed in my March 24th letter, the Special Counsel did not make a traditional prosecutorial judgment regarding this allegation. Instead, the report recounts ten episodes involving the President and discusses potential legal theories for connecting these actions to elements of an obstruction offense.

After carefully reviewing the facts and legal theories outlined in the report, and in consultation with the Office of Legal Counsel and other Department lawyers, the Deputy Attorney General and I concluded that the evidence developed by the Special Counsel is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.

Although the Deputy Attorney General and I disagreed with some of the Special Counsel’s legal theories and felt that some of the episodes examined did not amount to obstruction as a matter of law, we did not rely solely on that in making our decision. Instead, we accepted the Special Counsel’s legal framework for purposes of our analysis and evaluated the evidence as presented by the Special Counsel in reaching our conclusion.

In assessing the President’s actions discussed in the report, it is important to bear in mind the context. President Trump faced an unprecedented situation. As he entered into office, and sought to perform his responsibilities as President, federal agents and prosecutors were scrutinizing his conduct before and after taking office, and the conduct of some of his associates. At the same time, there was relentless speculation in the news media about the President’s personal culpability. Yet, as he said from the beginning, there was in fact no collusion. And as the Special Counsel’s report acknowledges, there is substantial evidence to show that the President was frustrated and angered by a sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents, and fueled by illegal leaks. Nonetheless, the White House fully cooperated with the Special Counsel’s investigation, providing unfettered access to campaign and White House documents, directing senior aides to testify freely, and asserting no privilege claims. And at the same time, the President took no act that in fact deprived the Special Counsel of the documents and witnesses necessary to complete his investigation. Apart from whether the acts were obstructive, this evidence of non-corrupt motives weighs heavily against any allegation that the President had a corrupt intent to obstruct the investigation.

Now, before I take questions, I want to address a few aspects of the process for producing the public report that I am releasing today. As I said several times, the report contains limited redactions relating to four categories of information. To ensure as much transparency as possible, these redactions have been clearly labelled and color-coded so that readers can tell which redactions correspond to which categories.

As you will see, most of the redactions were compelled by the need to prevent harm to ongoing matters and to comply with court orders prohibiting the public disclosure of information bearing upon ongoing investigations and criminal cases, such as the IRA case and the Roger Stone case.

These redactions were applied by Department of Justice attorneys working closely together with attorneys from the Special Counsel’s Office, as well as with the intelligence community, and prosecutors who are handling ongoing cases. The redactions are their work product.

Consistent with long-standing Executive Branch practice, the decision whether to assert Executive privilege over any portion of the report rested with the President of the United States. Because the White House voluntarily cooperated with the Special Counsel’s investigation, significant portions of the report contain material over which the President could have asserted privilege. And he would have been well within his rights to do so. Following my March 29th letter, the Office of the White House Counsel requested the opportunity to review the redacted version of the report in order to advise the President on the potential invocation of privilege, which is consistent with long-standing practice. Following that review, the President confirmed that, in the interests of transparency and full disclosure to the American people, he would not assert privilege over the Special Counsel’s report. Accordingly, the public report I am releasing today contains redactions only for the four categories that I previously outlined, and no material has been redacted based on executive privilege.

In addition, earlier this week, the President’s personal counsel requested and were given the opportunity to read a final version of the redacted report before it was publicly released. That request was consistent with the practice followed under the Ethics in Government Act, which permitted individuals named in a report prepared by an Independent Counsel the opportunity to read the report before publication. The President’s personal lawyers were not permitted to make, and did not request, any redactions.

In addition to making the redacted report public, we are also committed to working with Congress to accommodate their legitimate oversight interests with respect to the Special Counsel’s investigation. We have been consulting with Chairman Graham and Chairman Nadler throughout this process, and we will continue to do so.

Given the limited nature of the redactions, I believe that the publicly released report will allow every American to understand the results of the Special Counsel’s investigation. Nevertheless, in an effort to accommodate congressional requests, we will make available to a bipartisan group of leaders from several Congressional committees a version of the report with all redactions removed except those relating to grand-jury information. Thus, these members of Congress will be able to see all of the redacted material for themselves – with the limited exception of that which, by law, cannot be shared.

I believe that this accommodation, together with my upcoming testimony before the Senate and House Judiciary Committees, will satisfy any need Congress has for information regarding the Special Counsel’s investigation.

Once again, I would like to thank you all for being here today. I now have a few minutes for questions.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...erence-1280949

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-18-2019), Stretch (04-18-2019), USFREEDOM911 (04-21-2019)

17. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    They already knew that the Russians were monkeying around back during the primaries.....they actually gave a friendly helpful heads up to the Hillbag campaign.........but of course they
    did NOT extend the Trump campaign the same courtesy. Low life partisan deep state snakes.
    And that is what you return with, the usual Hannity "deep state" conspiracies?

Next

18. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

19. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,544 Times in 9,995 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

Babbling as usual, as you steadfastly avoid discussing content. Adios, my chuckling right wing sycophant.
    U FUCKING COCK SUCKERS HAVE BEEN BABBLING FOR 2 YEARS OVER NOTHING ZERO

NOW GO SUCK YOUR DOGS COCK

20. The Following User Groans At volsrock For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (04-18-2019)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

22. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

This one ^ again, we all know where their thinking starts:
    It's entirely up to you archives, keep on hoping Dorothy lands her balloon in your backyard with good news
    I couldn't care less, I laugh at you
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

24. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This one ^ again, we all know where their thinking starts:youtube_share;lkz7xgsPGmQ]https://youtu.be/lkz7xgsPGmQ[/video]
    LAME; but then, you are full of shit and embarrassed that you are a low IQ dupe and have fallen for the great HOAX. You gonna cry?

25. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

I watched A.G. Barr practically wear a cheerleader uniform and perform on President Trump's (aka Orange Oaf) regarding the (then) yet-to-be released Mueller report.

Here's just a hint as to Barr's bias.....during his press conference, he stated half a dozen times or more that there was "no collusion" between the Orange Oaf, his campaign staff and Russian business/government personnel. And yet, upon release of the report the Mueller report focuses on CONSPIRACY, and NOT collusion, since "collusion" is NOT against the law, per se.

I'm listening to the radio as commentators and personalities thumbing through the report.....and it seems that Mueller's report is NOT as black & white as Barr would
    have us believe. Some examples:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rs-report-now/

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...mueller-report

Folks, the fix was in on this one when the Orange Oaf put Barr in.....but it ain't over until the proverbial fat lady sings:

http://time.com/5557644/donald-trump...tions-mueller/
    Man, I can't believe you used CHEERLEADER. A couple of hours ago, I was wishing I knew how to DRAW. I'd put BARR'S head on a cheerleader with a big FAT T on his sweater with his pompons and a skirt!

PS Legally, there is NO such word as 'collusion'. Barr, the AG of the US, an ATTORNEY used it 6 times.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

27. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And that is what you return with, the usual Hannity "deep state" conspiracies?
    How is this entire HOAX not real snowflake? Why don't you tell us one more time how Trump is going down!

28. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Here is a newsflash for you puddin. Now get ready because your mind is about to be BLOWN.

A Special Counsel is supposed to investigate CRIMES. Since as you state collusion is not a crime, why would Mueller investigate that? He investigated an actual CRIME of conspiracy.

There was none.

Now continue to keep crying for us. This is almost as enjoyable as November 2016
    What's sad is when you take a condescending attitude, and then make a complete fool out of yourself.

Once more for the cheap seats: Mueller's report was about CONSPIRACY to commit a crime, NOT collusion...and there's a whole LOT of stuff that's fishy about team Trump's actions during the campaign (remember, a few of the boys connected are now convicted criminals whose actions during the campaign are worth further study). This is why although on one hand there is "insufficient evidence", that doesn't mean there isn't enough for further study. Case in point: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cts/ar-BBW4pLz

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mu...ice-2019-04-18
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

29. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (04-18-2019)