1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    Man, you're not very bright or creative, are ya bunky?

Seems you are unwilling or unable to deal with the content of the OP or the subsequent in a rational, logical manner. If this retort is the best you've got, then you'll be ignored from here on.
    You called me "fascist stooge" and you have the balls to say I'm "not very bright or creative"?
    My reply wasn't even to you, why did you call me a "fascist stooge?
    Ignore me, I couldn't give a shit, you're irrelevant anyway, simpleton.
    1. the name fits, as I've dealt with you in the past and your proto-fascist screeds & diatribes supporting the most absurd right wing antics of the neocon/tea partier GOP seem to always detour off topic and a chest thumping empty threat.
    2. You're not very bright....your screen name icon attests to that. Given your lack of actual debate on this thread is another hint.
    3. I created this thread, genius. YOU decided to respond to it in a typical pointless babble. So if I'm so "irrelevant", then you must have either a screw loose or a an axe to grind by posting here.
    4. If you don't have anything of relevance regarding the OP, then I'll just give you the illusion of victory and dump you in the IA bin for a few months. So bluster away, bunky.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. #152 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    1. the name fits, as I've dealt with you in the past and your proto-fascist screeds & diatribes supporting the most absurd right wing antics of the neocon/tea partier GOP seem to always detour off topic and a chest thumping empty threat.
    2. You're not very bright....your screen name icon attests to that. Given your lack of actual debate on this thread is another hint.
    3. I created this thread, genius. YOU decided to respond to it in a typical pointless babble. So if I'm so "irrelevant", then you must have either a screw loose or a an axe to grind by posting here.
    4. If you don't have anything of relevance regarding the OP, then I'll just give you the illusion of victory and dump you in the IA bin for a few months. So bluster away, bunky.
    You came after me first with an insult, asshole. You want a debate, bring it on, but I doubt you could refrain from the personal attacks because you are too incompetent to demonstrate a coherent thought.

And yes, you are irrelevant, as well as immature, ignorant, and daft.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    You came after me first with an insult, asshole. You want a debate, bring it on, but I doubt you could refrain from the personal attacks because you are too incompetent to demonstrate a coherent thought.

And yes, you are irrelevant, as well as immature, ignorant, and daft.
    This man says I'm irrelevant, yet he opts to read and respond to my posts. then when I respond to his posts, he acts as if I'm opting to interact on a subject thread that he created, which is indeed not the case.

It works this way, toodles....in a debate if you make a statement, people have the right to opt to respond. YOU opted to respond to my thread, then whine like a little bitch when I take you to task for your response. now you just babble instead of just conceding that you don't have the brains or the facts to disprove the OP. Oh, and as the chronology of the posts shows, it seems you can dish it out but you can't take it.

As I assumed, you've got nothing but petulant, childish banter and retort. You're done. See ya in a few months.
    Last edited by Taichiliberal; 04-24-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    and of course, this joker doesn't understand that the probe wasn't about "collusion" but conspiracy to commit a crime. Collusion is not a legal crime...something the Orange Oaf and his lackeys refuse to acknowledge.

The OP stands valid....hustling hack musician parodies non-withstanding.

George Orwell

6. #156 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

This man says I'm irrelevant, yet he opts to read and respond to my posts. then when I respond to his posts, he acts as if I'm opting to interact on a subject thread that he created, which is indeed not the case.

It works this way, toodles....in a debate if you make a statement, people have the right to opt to respond. YOU opted to respond to my thread, then whine like a little bitch when I take you to task for your response. now you just babble instead of just conceding that you don't have the brains or the facts to disprove the OP. Oh, and as the chronology of the posts shows, it seems you can dish it out but you can't take it.

As I assumed, you've got nothing but petulant, childish banter and retort. You're done. See ya in a few months.
    Damn, you're an infantile idiot!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, the irony!!

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

You have to hear the opening 5 minutes of this 30 min interview .... and then listen to the last 5 minutes too.

IMO Amanpour thought was gonna get a scoop...but NO.

April 24, 2019
    Christiane Amanpour speaks with Dimitri Simes in an exclusive interview

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/amanpour-and...4-2019-5k7vo8/

> WELCOME TO THE PROGRAM EVERYONE.

PRESIDENT TRUMP SAYS HE WILL FIGHT CONGRESSAL SUBPOENAS TO HAVE TESTIFY ON THE HILL AS HOUSE DEMOCRATS PLEDGE TO CARRY THE MANTLE.

POLITICIANS AND LAWYERS AND INVESTIGATORS ARE STILL ALL PICKING OVER THIS REPORT, AND TODAY WE HAVE THE RARE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEAK WITH A MAN WHO'S INTERACTIONS WITH DONALD TRUMP'S PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN EARNED HIM A SPOT IN THAT TWO VOLUME.

Dimitri Simes.

MONTHS BEFORE THE ELECTION, CANDIDATE TRUMP GAVE HIS FIRST MAJOR FOREIGN POLICY ADDRESS AT AN EVENT AFFILIATED WITH SIMES'S THINK TANK.

IT WAS AT THAT EVENT THAT SIMES MET JARED KUSHNER AND TOLD HIM WE LIKE WHAT YOUR CANDIDATE IS SAYING.

IT'S ONE OF MANY INTERACTIONS BETWEEN SIGNS AND THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

I'M JOINED BY DIMITRI SIMES.

WE WERE NOT A FOCUS OF THE INVESTIGATION.

NO, I DID NOT MEET MR. MUELLER PERSONALLY.

I MET ONE OF HIS DEPUTIES AND SEVERAL ATTORNEYS AND FBI AGENTS WHO ASSIST HIM.

AND HOW EXTENSIVE WAS THE INTERVIEW?

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU SIT WITH THEM OR FOR HOW LONG?

HOW MUCH DID -- WE KNOW FROM THE REPORT THAT THEY ASKED YOU LOADS OF QUESTIONS.

BUT HOW LONG DID IT TAKE?

WELL, I WOULD RATHER NOT DISCUSS SPECIFICS BECAUSE OUR UNDERSTANDING WAS THAT NEITHER SIDE WOULD GO INTO ANY DETAILS.

AND I DO UNDERSTAND THAT THE INVESTIGATION IS OVER BUT I UNDERSTAND THERE WILL BE OTHER INVESTIGATIONS FOCUSING ON OTHERS.

WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO THINK THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL INTEREST IN US.

BUT ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT I THOUGHT THE INTERVIEWS WERE EXTENSIVE, DELIBERATE, CONDUCTED IN AN APPROPRIATELY TOUGH MANNER, BUT VERY PROFESSIONAL.

SO, LET'S GO THROUGH SORT OF BIT BY BIT SOME OF THE MAIN BUILDING BLOCKS.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAD CONTACTS WITH JARED KUSHNER AND YOU CREATED A RELATIONSHIP OF SORTS ARE HIM.

WELL, LET ME SAY FIRST, YOU DESCRIBE ME AT THE BEGINNING AS A RUSSIA-AMERICAN.

WELL, I WAS BORN IN RUSSIA.

I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN SINCE 1980.

AND I THINK THAT BY FAR THE GREATER PART OF MY LIFE, PRACTICALLY ALL MY CAREER, TOOK PART IN THE UNITED STATES.

AND YOU KNOW WHAT?

I THINK I'M ENTITLED TO BE CALLED AN AMERICAN WHO WAS BORN IN RUSSIA.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FEEL.

WHEN I APPEAR ON RUSSIAN TV, THAT'S HOW I POSITION MYSELF AND HOW I AM INTRODUCED.

POINT NUMBER ONE.

POINT NUMBER TWO, IF YOU WOULD LOOK AT THE MUELLER REPORT, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT WE HELPED ARRANGE A COUPLE OF DINNERS WITH A NUMBER OF LEADING FOREIGN POLICY EXPERTS.

THERE WERE CHAIRS KIND OF PRESIDED BY SENATOR SESSIONS WHO LATE OF COURSE BECAME ATTORNEY GENERAL SESSIONS.

FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE DINNERS WHERE WE'RE PROVIDED OUR INPUT TO THE CAMPAIGN, FIRST, EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THE DINNERS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ME, WAS A FORMER SENIOR OFFICIAL OR AT LEAST A THREE OR FOUR-STAR GENERAL.

THE DINNERS INCLUDED FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE.

SECOND, SOME OF PEOPLE WHO TOOK PART IN THE DINNER ACTUALLY WERE NOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT ALL.

THEY ENDED UP BEING HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTERS.

BUT WE INVITED THEM TO TAKE PART WITH A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE WOULD NOT BE CALLED ADVISERS TO CAMPAIGN, THAT PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THIS WOULD NOT DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS ADVISERS TO THE CAMPAIGN BUT WOULD EDUCATE THE CAMPAIGN.

ONE FINAL POINT.

YOU ASKED ME WHY WOULDN'T YOU DO IT FOR HILLARY CLINTON?

WE INVITED HILLARY CLINTON ON A VERY SENIOR LEVEL.

UNFORTUNATELY SHE COULD NOT DO IT.

BUT A MONTH LATER, WE HAD TIM KAINE WHO CAME OF COURSE HILLARY CLINTON'S RUNNING MATE, NOT JUST SPEAKING AT THE CENTER, BEING HONORED AT THE CENTER, DELIVERING THE FOREIGN POLICY SPEECH.

AND BEFORE THAT, HE SPOKE TWICE AT THE CENTER.

SO, WE GENUINELY WERE NONPARTISAN.

OKAY.

YOU KNOW, OBVIOUSLY I'VE BEEN READING THINGS HERE TO YOU THAT POINT OUT THAT THE CENTER DID ADVISE THE CAMPAIGN, AND YOU ALSO OBVIOUSLY ARRANGED, FOR INSTANCE, THAT THAT SPEECH INTRODUCED DONALD TRUMP TO THE -- TO KISLYAK.

I DO ACTUALLY, TO YOUR POINTS RIGHT NOW, WANT TO ASK YOU THEN WHY -- I ASSUME HAVING BEEN ASKED A LOT BY THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN, YOU SEEM TO HAVE SAID TO JARED KUSHNER THAT CERTAIN, TWO CLOSE CONTACTS WOULD BE BAD OPTICS.
    WELL, FIRST OF ALL, I THINK THAT SPECIAL COUNSEL HAS DESCRIBED VERY FAIRLY MY INPUT TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND MY SUGGESTION THAT THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY SECRET CONTACTS WITH THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT AND THEY SHOULD BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL ABOUT ANY CONTACTS WITH RUSSIA DURING THE CAMPAIGN.

I, MYSELF, WAS NOT A SINGLE TIME IN RUSSIA SINCE TRUMP BECAME A CANDIDATE UNTIL 2017 WHEN HE ALREADY WAS PRESIDENT.

MY VIEW WAS THAT WHAT TRUMP SAID ABOUT A POSSIBILITY OF A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH RUSSIA FROM THE POSITION OF STRENGTH THAT IT WAS APPROPRIATE.

I DID NOT THINK THAT HE WAS ALWAYS DESCRIBING THE REASONS FOR THIS INTEREST IN THE BETTER RELATIONSHIP APPROPRIATELY.

WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT PRAISING PUTIN, I STARTED TOWARDS NOT WHAT THE U.S. INTEREST WAS ABOUT.

THE INTEREST WAS ABOUT HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER GREAT NUCLEAR POWER WHICH WOULD ALLOW THE UNITED STATES TO HAVE A NORMAL DIALOGUE.

AND INCIDENTALLY TO THE EXTENT OF INPUT, I SUGGESTED THAT RUSSIA SHOULD BE DESCRIBED MORE AS AN ADVERSARY, THAT WE SHOULD FOCUS ON CONTINUATION OF AMERICAN ALLIANCES MADE IN EUROPE AND U.S. ALLIANCES IN ASIA.

SO, WHILE I THOUGHT WHAT TRUMP WAS SAYING IN MANY RESPECTS WAS REFRESHING AND CONSTRUCTIVE, BUT I CERTAINLY DID NOT AGREE ENTIRELY WITH HIS APPROACH, IN PARTICULAR WITH HIS RHETORIC.

GIVEN THE WAY EVERYTHING HAS UNFOLDED OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS SINCE DONALD TRUMP HAS BECOME PRESIDENT, DO YOU HAVE ANY QUALMS OR QUESTIONS -- AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT RUSSIA INTERFERED IN THE ELECTION.

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUALMS ABOUT THAT?

DO YOU THINK IT WAS THE RIGHT STRATEGY THAT RUSSIA SOUGHT TO HELP PRESIDENT TRUMP IN THIS ELECTION?

I'M GLAD THAT YOU HAVE ASKED ME.

I WAS ON RUSSIAN TV THIS MORNING AND I REMINDED THEM AGAIN ABOUT THEIR INTERFERENCE IN U.S.

ELECTIONS AND ABOUT THE COST OF THIS INTERFERENCE.

I SAID MANY TIMES ON THE RUSSIAN TV WHEN I WAS INVITED TO BE THERE THAT I THINK THE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WAS SERIOUS, REAL, AND CAME AT A CONSIDERABLE COST.

I THINK THAT THE WAY THIS INTERFERENCE IS DESCRIBED IN THE SPECIAL COUNSEL REPORT IS, AGAIN, OBJECTIVE AND WELL DOCUMENTED.

WHAT IS IN DISPUTE IS WHY THEY WERE DOING IT.

AND THE SPECIAL COUNSEL DESERVES CREDIT FOR SAYING THAT THE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE CORRUPTION STARTED NOT IN 2016, NOT EVEN IN 2015, BUT IN 2014 WHEN RUSSIA CERTAINLY WAS NOT AWARE OF TRUMP RUNNING AND BECOMING PRESIDENT.

YOU COULD SEE FROM INTERACTIONS WITH TRUMP, WITH HIS BUSINESS ORGANIZATION, THEY WERE NOT DOING TRUMP ANY FAVORS UNTIL THE VERY LAST MOMENT THE ASSUMPTION IN MOSCOW WAS THAT HILLARY CLINTON WAS VERY LIKELY TO WIN.

SO, WHY WERE THE RUSSIANS INTERFERING?

I CANNOT QUOTE YOU A PARTICULAR DOCUMENT WHICH I CAN CITE AS A KIND OF EXPLAINING ALL OF THIS COMING FROM THE RUSSIAN SIDE.

BUT I HAD NUMEROUS CONVERSATIONS IN MOSCOW.

AND I THINK THAT THESE CONVERSATIONS, THE IMPRESSION WHICH I GOT, IS WIDELY SHARED BY THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY.

IMPRESSION NUMBER ONE.

THE RUSSIANS WANTED TO RESPOND TO WHAT THEY THOUGHT, AMERICAN INTERFERENCE IN THEIR ELECTIONS AND U.S. ROLE IN UKRAINE IN 2013.

THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A PAY BACK TIME AND THEY WERE DOING IN THEIR OWN CLANDESTINE AND NOT VERY EFFECTIVE METHOD.

SECOND, THEY REALLY DESPISED HILLARY CLINTON.

THEY WERE NOT SO MUCH THINKING ABOUT HELPING TRUMP.

BUT THEY WANTED TO DO SOMETHING TO THE HILLARY CAMPAIGN TO BE AGAINST HER TO SHOW SHE WAS PARTICULARLY HOSTILE TO THEM.

THAT WAS PART OF THEIR MOTIVATION.

SO, I'VE GOT ONE LAST QUESTION THAT I NEED TO ASK YOU ON THAT BECAUSE CLEARLY WE KNOW THAT THERE ARE ALLEGATIONS THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION WAS SEEKING DIRT ON THE HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN.

IN THIS BIG VOLUME ONE ON THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION INVESTIGATION, IT SAYS IN THE REPORT THAT YOU OFFERED KUSHNER DETAILS OF, QUOTE, HIGHLY QUESTIONABLE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN BILL CLINTON AND THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT.

BUT IN HERE, IT'S REDACTED.

SO, YOU WANT TO ENLIGHTEN US?

WELL, WHAT IS NOT REDACTED OF COURSE IS WHERE I GOT THIS INFORMATION.

CLEARLY, THE SPECIAL COUNSEL WHEN THEY SAID THAT WE WERE NOT DELIVERING ANY AND I WAS NOT DELIVERING ANY MESSAGES FOR MOSCOW, THEY MADE VERY CLEAR THEY DID NOT THINK THAT I GOT ANY INFORMATION FROM THE RUSSIANS WHICH RELATE TO THE CAMPAIGN.

AND IN THIS PARTICULAR INSTANCE, IN THAT PARAGRAPH, THEY MENTIONED WHO I ACKNOWLEDGED WAS MY SOURCE WHERE I MENTIONED FORMER VERY SENIOR INTELLIGENCE OFFICIAL WHO BEFORE THAT WAS SENIOR NATIONAL SECURITY COUNSEL OFFICIAL.

IT SO HAPPENS THAT THIS OFFICIAL WHICH HAS JUST DONE AN EXTENSIVE INTERVIEW THE 'EXAMINER' IT COMPLETELY CONFIRMED HE WAS MY SOURCE, THAT HE WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE SITUATION TO MY ATTENTION.

IT HAD NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH RUSSIA.

ALL RIGHT.

TALKING TO SOMEBODY WHO WAS A MEMBER OF THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE.

ALL RIGHT.

IT'S BEEN REALLY INTERESTING TALKING TO YOU.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR JOINING US TONIGHT.

THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.

> NOW WE TURN TO ONE OF THE RISING DEMOCRATIC STARS.

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

............IMPEACH TRUMP!

SAVE THE DEMOCRATIC STARS!

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    You have to hear the opening 5 minutes of this 30 min interview .... and then listen to the last 5 minutes too.
    FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE NATURE OF THE DINNERS WHERE WE'RE PROVIDED OUR INPUT TO THE CAMPAIGN, FIRST, EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED THE DINNERS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ME, WAS A FORMER SENIOR OFFICIAL OR AT LEAST A THREE OR FOUR-STAR GENERAL.

THE DINNERS INCLUDED FORMER DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE.

SECOND, SOME OF PEOPLE WHO TOOK PART IN THE DINNER ACTUALLY WERE NOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT ALL.

THEY ENDED UP BEING HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTERS.

BUT WE INVITED THEM TO TAKE PART WITH A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING THAT WE WOULD NOT BE CALLED ADVISERS TO CAMPAIGN, THAT PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THIS WOULD NOT DESCRIBE THEMSELVES AS ADVISERS TO THE CAMPAIGN BUT WOULD EDUCATE THE CAMPAIGN.

^ this dinner

Putin's dinner with Michael Flynn: 'I didn't even really talk to him'
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN18V0XZ
    The December 2015 dinner was in honor of the Russian television network Russia Today (RT), a Russian government-funded global network
    Putin was asked about the nature of his relationship with the retired U.S. Army general who is the subject of several investigations at home.

U.S. President Donald Trump fired Flynn in February for failing to disclose the content of his talks with Sergei Kislyak, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, and misleading Vice President Mike Pence about the conversations.

U.S. intelligence agencies reported in January that Putin oversaw a campaign of computer hacking, fake news and propaganda intended to swing the election to the Republican candidate Trump over his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.

Putin has denied conducting such a campaign. Trump has denied any collusion between Russia and his campaign and has questioned the veracity of the U.S. intelligence finding.

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

I watched A.G. Barr practically wear a cheerleader uniform and perform on President Trump's (aka Orange Oaf) regarding the (then) yet-to-be released Mueller report.

Here's just a hint as to Barr's bias.....during his press conference, he stated half a dozen times or more that there was "no collusion" between the Orange Oaf, his campaign staff and Russian business/government personnel. And yet, upon release of the report the Mueller report focuses on CONSPIRACY, and NOT collusion, since "collusion" is NOT against the law, per se.

I'm listening to the radio as commentators and personalities thumbing through the report.....and it seems that Mueller's report is NOT as black & white as Barr would
    have us believe. Some examples:

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rs-report-now/

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...mueller-report

Folks, the fix was in on this one when the Orange Oaf put Barr in.....but it ain't over until the proverbial fat lady sings:

http://time.com/5557644/donald-trump...tions-mueller/
    World's smallest violin. As Trump does this...…... and congress does this......

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post

^ this dinner

Putin's dinner with Michael Flynn: 'I didn't even really talk to him'
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN18V0XZ
    The December 2015 dinner was in honor of the Russian television network Russia Today (RT), a Russian government-funded global network
    Putin was asked about the nature of his relationship with the retired U.S. Army general who is the subject of several investigations at home.

U.S. President Donald Trump fired Flynn in February for failing to disclose the content of his talks with Sergei Kislyak, Russia’s ambassador to the United States, and misleading Vice President Mike Pence about the conversations.

U.S. intelligence agencies reported in January that Putin oversaw a campaign of computer hacking, fake news and propaganda intended to swing the election to the Republican candidate Trump over his Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton.

Putin has denied conducting such a campaign. Trump has denied any collusion between Russia and his campaign and has questioned the veracity of the U.S. intelligence finding.
    Pay attention sweet pea: being an agent of any kind for a foreign government DOES NOT mean you automatically get a audience with that government's leader (ship).

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/11/fb...michael-flynn/

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...ussians-white/

George Orwell