Thread: The Attorney General in the news

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I expect that you listened to the Barr press conference, and sucked that shit up like a hog slurping up slop at the trough!
    You would be WRONG as usual; unlike you, I have a high paying job and could not watch it. But I did take time to download the entire report and read Barr's comments. I cannot find a single discrepancy in what Barr has said, and what is contained in the report I am reading.

Of course, you being a low IQ, dishonest, non-thinking leftist who cannot think for himself; you will parrot whatever the FAKE media feeds you like a gullible dupe. Will you ever tire of looking stupid? That was rhetorical.

As Exhibit "A" of your lack of capacity to think and predict, let's review your previous stupid predictions that turned out to be WRONG:

QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; President Donald Trump is an impeached president walking on some very thin ice!
    QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; The Democrats will soon take back both houses- and show the Republicans how it's really done! LOL!

On Kavanaugh:
    QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; No! He won't get approved! 09/17/18

QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; Go ahead! Put a fork in him, because he's just about done! LOL! 01/10/19

QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; I'm confident that the Mueller Report will include sealed indictments for Donald Trump. 03/01/19
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Love to see it, perpetuate the Trumpkin conspiracies further, and as much as they try, even that won't deflect off the reality that the Democrats have their BenghaziGate
    Saved.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How much longer are the American people going to allow the Justice Department to manipulate our political process, affect our elections, and provide cover for Trump and the Republicans.

I am not sure how the American People will ever get over the way Republican James Comey intentionally publicly criticized Hillary Clinton in an unorthodox Press Conference by calling her irresponsible and careless.

And as if that was not damaging enough, called for another Press Conference and carried out another campaign smearing attempt in the last few hours of the election process, to say that he was re-opening the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton- which did not produce any evidence of any wrong-doing by Hillary.

Then, just after the election, after Donald Trump fired Comey, Republican Rosenstein opens up an investigation and hiring another well known Republican, Bob Mueller to obviously clear Donald Trump of any wrong doing of anything he could possibly be charged with- THEN, NOW, or Forever and Forever AMEN!

Well, the American People are not fooled!

We have now witnessed the politically biased and motivated Republican lead Justice Department turn their eye away from the Justice, law, and ethics, to allow for Donald Trump to be the president by slandering the Hillary Clinton campaign, and now protecting Donald Trump as president.

Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, and Barr should all be tarred and feathered and thrown in the piss pool!
    The real question is how much longer the American people can tolerate the lies, the attacks on American values, the dishonesty and false narratives of the Democratic Party of the Jackass and their FAKE media allies who pushed this HOAX.

2020 will be telling.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The real question is how much longer the American people can tolerate the lies, the attacks on American values, the dishonesty and false narratives of the Democratic Party of the Jackass and their FAKE media allies who pushed this HOAX.

2020 will be telling.
    The Democrats did not cause any of this!

The Democrats did not start the investigation of Donald Trump or the Russian probe!

This is all about the Republicans lying and cheating their way to the presidency, and them investigating themselves, and covering it all up, and now blaming it all on the Democrats- JUST AS YOU ARE HERE TODAY DOING THE SAME THING!

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Yes, we know! You like pulling off the wings of butterflies just for bloody sport.

Every bitch in heat has her day in the street dude! Have fun.

But let me just remind you that History, the law, Democracy, our Constitution, and the future is on OUR side!

And we out number you!

You'll see that the good always eventually defeats evil.

It is just a matter of time!

So have fun while it lasts!

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Yea baby..

so who once said "I told you so"?

omg, now Democrats will have to actually come up with some ideas heading into he election

you mean like in 2016? omg you're fun
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-18-2019)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You would be WRONG as usual; unlike you, I have a high paying job and could not watch it. But I did take time to download the entire report and read Barr's comments. I cannot find a single discrepancy in what Barr has said, and what is contained in the report I am reading.

Of course, you being a low IQ, dishonest, non-thinking leftist who cannot think for himself; you will parrot whatever the FAKE media feeds you like a gullible dupe. Will you ever tire of looking stupid? That was rhetorical.

As Exhibit "A" of your lack of capacity to think and predict, let's review your previous stupid predictions that turned out to be WRONG:

QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; President Donald Trump is an impeached president walking on some very thin ice!
    QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; The Democrats will soon take back both houses- and show the Republicans how it's really done! LOL!

On Kavanaugh:
    QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; No! He won't get approved! 09/17/18

QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; Go ahead! Put a fork in him, because he's just about done! LOL! 01/10/19

QUOTE=Adolf_Twitler; I'm confident that the Mueller Report will include sealed indictments for Donald Trump. 03/01/19
    Don't be stupid! Everyone knows that if you have to say you have a high-paying job- you don't have a high paying job.

And secondly, all of my predictions you quoted me on, had to do with my faith, at the time, in our Justice department to be a department that was independent of the president, and actually serves the people.

My faith in that department has now been taken away by the corruption of this president, and his continuing to corrupt our Governmental and legal departments and legal processes by his abuse of executive powers to put the wolves in charge of all the hen houses.

Here is my new prediction- Donald Trump is still not going to get by with anything!

The investigations will continue, and I still believe he will be impeached.

It just hasn't happened yet!

SO please, do keep all of my predictions at hand and be ready to post them all again when it does happen!

Thanks!

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Democrats did not cause any of this!
    The Democrats promoted this lie and HOAX shit-for-brains.

The Democrats did not start the investigation of Donald Trump or the Russian probe!
    The Democrats promoted this lie and HOAX shit-for-brains.

This is all about the Republicans lying and cheating their way to the presidency, and them investigating themselves, and covering it all up, and now blaming it all on the Democrats- JUST AS YOU ARE HERE TODAY DOING THE SAME THING!
    No this isn't you ignorant lie filled twat; it was about Russian interference and the HOAX claim that the Trump campaign were in collusion with the Russians. It was an asinine claim that only the most brain dead among us could believe; as evidenced by a TWO year investigation, no such events occurred.

But I get it; you're a pathological lying dumb fuck who is now triggered by the embarrassment of your asinine claims and predictions and now, because of your extreme lack of self awareness and intelligence, want to double down and ensure that there is no doubt what a dumb, lying, pompous, arrogant, partisan piece of human excrement you really are. Trust me, we get it.

Yay you!
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 04-18-2019 at 11:57 AM.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, we know! You like pulling off the wings of butterflies just for bloody sport.

Every bitch in heat has her day in the street dude! Have fun.

But let me just remind you that History, the law, Democracy, our Constitution, and the future is on OUR side!

And we out number you!

Absurdity; a sure sign of the last desperate refuge for liars, fools and ignorance; and those who have lost their arguments. Yay you!

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don't be stupid! Everyone knows that if you have to say you have a high-paying job- you don't have a high paying job.
    Apparently you're too stupid to comprehend the obvious asshat. You couldn't afford my zip code. Hell, you couldn't afford the zip codes within 50 miles of mine.

And secondly, all of my predictions you quoted me on, had to do with my faith, at the time, in our Justice department to be a department that was independent of the president, and actually serves the people.
    Wrong; what a fucking LAME excuse. They had to do with the FACT that you are a clueless, pathetic, lying low IQ dunce who was duped and believed the bullshit that you were being spoon fed by the NYT. You don't have the capacity to think for yourself which is why you get EVERYTHING wrong.

You do give Evince a run for her money when it comes to being a gullible low IQ dupe.

That's why I save these asinine predictions and claims; because I know that not only are you morons low in the intelligence quotient, but lying assholes who would deny they ever made such stupid dumb fuck predictions.

My faith in that department has now been taken away by the corruption of this president, and his continuing to corrupt our Governmental and legal departments and legal processes by his abuse of executive powers to put the wolves in charge of all the hen houses.
    You're too stupid to even comprehend that the corruption is coming from YOUR side of the aisle you pitiful mentally retarded lying sad sack.

Here is my new prediction- Donald Trump is still not going to get by with anything!
    Saved. I love how morons like you double down on your ignorance and stupidity. You must LOVE the taste of CROW don't you shit-for-brains.

The investigations will continue, and I still believe he will be impeached.
    Saved. Here's my prediction and I haven't been wrong ONCE; he will not be impeached.

It just hasn't happened yet!
    You're such a pathetic dumb fuck.

SO please, do keep all of my predictions at hand and be ready to post them all again when it does happen!

Thanks!
    Oh I do; and yet, when you see them you still lack the mental acuity and self awareness to be embarrassed and merely double down on your stupidity. I guess you like looking like a moron and LOVE the taste of crow.

Carry on!

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Time for another probe - on the hoaxers

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    You aren't Black, and neither are the girls.

Picky, picky, picky. Better?

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post