Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the difference between satanism, communism and confederacy?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,847 Times in 14,186 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Part Multi 313 View Post
    They all look pretty much the same to me. Different styles and different temperaments but when you see all three in action it is like they use the same operating system. Any thoughts on this observation?

Just to be clear I do not support any three of these ideologies and would be happy to see them struck out of existence with an iron backhand. Freedom!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A prime example of an poorly educated ignorant goyim
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (04-24-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

What offends you about this comparison? All three ideologies are very similar in both operation and execution and get similar results. You must be a Democrat to disregard what I say and tell me that I said the opposite. I'm not arguing with insults. If you want to discuss the differences or similarities in great detail and thoughtful precision I will spend that time to sort that out.
    Their ideologies aren't even remotely similar, nor can you demonstrate that they are. You must be a Marxist to disregard reality and pretend you actually understand them.

Please be less stupid.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 11 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Their ideologies aren't even remotely similar, nor can you demonstrate that they are. You must be a Marxist to disregard reality and pretend you actually understand them.

Please be less stupid.
    Well, state your case then. I asked "what is the difference?" and nobody gave me an answer, only insults. When someone responds with only insults and tagwords that is an indication that they don't have a strong factual case and are merely resorting to misdirection to avoid addressing the subject matter.

Again, I objectively asked a question, "What is the difference?" and then I stated my personal observation. If nobody knows the difference and cannot explain that difference then what use is it insulting the person who brought up said observation?

What is the difference?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Part Multi 313 For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-24-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, state your case then. I asked "what is the difference?" and nobody gave me an answer, only insults. When someone responds with only insults and tagwords that is an indication that they don't have a strong factual case and are merely resorting to misdirection to avoid addressing the subject matter.

Again, I objectively asked a question, "What is the difference?" and then I stated my personal observation. If nobody knows the difference and cannot explain that difference then what use is it insulting the person who brought up said observation?

What is the difference?
    The question is too fucking stupid to bother with. Since you don't know the differences, you poor Marxist, why are you attempted to discuss them?

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    A prime example of an poorly educated ignorant goyim
    Wow. That is one STUPID poster.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

They all look pretty much the same to me. Different styles and different temperaments but when you see all three in action it is like they use the same operating system. Any thoughts on this observation?

Just to be clear I do not support any three of these ideologies and would be happy to see them struck out of existence with an iron backhand. Freedom!
    The difference? A "Special Council" insurance plan? Better living through modern technology?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,129 Times in 11,701 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    You are trying to play word games.
    Not at all. I am simply saying that the United States itself is a confederacy.
    When people refer to the Confederacy they generally are referring to the Confederacy of the southern states during the civil war. In fact history records it as "The War Between the States,” was fought between the United States of America and the Confederate States of America." And to this day this country is called the United States of America.
    History records a lot of things with arbitrary labels. I call it the War of Secession. It certainly wasn't a civil war, this nation has never had a civil war. A civil war is where two or more factions are trying to gain power through warfare. The South wanted to leave, not take over the United States.
    So even though you are technically correct you are wrong as to popular usage.
    Nah. You are just using the textbook definition of 'the confederacy' from K-12. It's wrong.

Confederacies existed long before 'The Confederacy' and will exist long after.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's quite simple, really. Remember: words have meanings. And you want freedom but you don't want it for those three things?

The difference is that you're a fucking retard.
    Insulting people again?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Insulting people again?
    Nope. Still stupid?

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What offends you about this comparison? All three ideologies are very similar in both operation and execution and get similar results. You must be a Democrat to disregard what I say and tell me that I said the opposite. I'm not arguing with insults. If you want to discuss the differences or similarities in great detail and thoughtful precision I will spend that time to sort that out.
    They are three different things.

Communism is the theft of wealth by the government and redistributing a portion of it to people dependent on that government. It is Marxism. The Church of Karl Marx is a fundamentalist style religion. It has killed millions.

Confederacies are collections of states, whether those 'states' may be actual States, counties, cities, or any other governmental level. They operate under a constitution, also known as the articles of confederacy. That said, the South, in the 'Civil' war (I call it the War of Secession), was making the case that the United States violated the 4th amendment by seizing private property without compensation (their slaves). Actually, it was a valid argument. That's exactly what Lincoln was trying to do. Of course, it also meant supporting slavery to begin with, which is wrong, but the United States had no authority to just set them free without compensation.

Satanism are the policies and teachings of Satan. Those policies essentially teach in no choice, that Satan will 'save' everyone by force. This would prevent any growth by us, and we would never learn to make choices for ourselves.

Communism essentially is the implementation of Satan's policies. It takes away choice. It forces people to live without choice and promises a Utopia. This is exactly in line with Satan's teachings.
    Confederacies, on the other hand, are about choice. States voluntarily join confederacies. The United States and the Confederacy of the South are no exceptions. If Satanism is anywhere, it is the policies of the slave owners, which take away choice by their slaves and force them to be dependent on the owner. This is the same as communism as well, just on a smaller scale.

So there are similarities, but they ARE three separate things. Not all confederacies are evil. Indeed, they are about choice. They in and of themselves are not Satanism.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Please be less stupid.
    Nicely put, Marxist.

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The question is too fucking stupid to bother with. Since you don't know the differences, you poor Marxist, why are you attempted to discuss them?
    He is not arguing Marxism. On the other hand, you have.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night
    Insulting people again?
    Nope. Still stupid?
    Q.E.D.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nicely put, Marxist.
    That's an odd thing for a lifelong Maoist and gov't handout queen to lie about, gfm.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Q.E.D.
    Inversion fallacy.