Members banned from this thread: Cypress, evince, zappasguitar, moon, CFM, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, Mason Michaels, Jade Dragon, Troll, PoliTalker, Guno צְבִי, Jack, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Adolf_Twitler, StoneByStone, lisasanders1964 and Enter Name Here.

Thread: The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion. - part deux

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion. - part deux

Well since the other thread was nothing more then a personal jerk-off, I've decided to create one where someone can talk about anything; but no trolling, personal attacks, or blasting angry political opinions.

If you decide to post, at least try to keep yourself off of the existing ban list; because the list above consists of those with friendliness issues.

If you start shit you won't last and for that reason Jade is banned.

No trolling, personal attacks, or getting aggressive with political opinions. Try not to get lewd either, because I will consider that a personal attack against those of either sex.

Enjoy.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a warm and fuzzy concept, but I do not see how this is sustainable on a political forum. I can post within the parameters requested though, so don't worry. One of the things that is special about being a righty is that we are capable of complying with an opening post.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

Ha ha

That hypocrital bitch banned me as well. Her friend Owl, actually insulting me more than once.... Of course not banned.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm trying to have a discussion with Jade and Owl comes in and calls me stupid and other insults, which is against Jade's rules and who gets thread banned..... Of course not her queen owl

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-17-2019)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Badman Lucks Loss View Post
    usfreedom retro'd via jade
    WINNER / WINNER

CHICKEN DINNER

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Since Yurt banned me I thought it would be proper to answer here. I actually was in a hurry, and wanted to get my discussion going. I forgot Yurt in the ban list, and decided just to go with it. I mentioned I was allowing him to post, as comparison to why Jack should be OK with USfreedom posting here. Those two have a history, just like me, and Yurt. Somehow that got Yurt extremely pissy with me. Maybe he needs some chill. Neither of them participated very much, outside bickering, and I bent over backwards trying to handle it.
    How generous of you, to "LET HIM POST"!! :LAUGH:

The only thing you bent over backwards on, was to kiss your own ass; because you couldn't even bring yourself to admit that YOU started the shit fest by mentioning Yurt in the first place, seeing as how there was no need to.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    I'm trying to have a discussion with Jade and Owl comes in and calls me stupid and other insults, which is against Jade's rules and who gets thread banned..... Of course not her queen owl

Jade being jade again