Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: I've been SWATted.

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    This is just a suggestion; but maybe you should just avoid posting in any of Legion's threads, seeing as how it's oh-so-obvious that he's going to ban you.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    avoiding threadbans after being repeatedly informed

Complete and total BS. I'm not aware of any threads that I've been banned from, other than the universal bans that a couple of our more paranoid posters favor. And I've never tried to avoid any such bans. Nor have I ever been "informed" of any such. This all sounds like the usual lies and such that we've all come to expect from USFREEDUMB911, Truth Deflector and that ilk. It looks like I've been SWATted.
    Some of the Mods on this board use their power to silence those who humiliate their beliefs and positions because they're too emotionally fragile to lose a debate.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BungTongue View Post
    Some of the Mods on this board use their power to silence those who humiliate their beliefs and positions because they're too emotionally fragile to lose a debate.
    You haven't been silenced, BungTongue.

You were punished for breaking a JPP rule that you acknowledged and agreed to abide by when you registered.

3B. Threads are to remain consistent with the forum they are posted in (E.G. Current events go in Current Events, and so on).

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?2-Rules-of-the-Board!

You'd be well-advised to bend the knee and stop breaking Rule 16 with your infantile whining.

Nor has "Chicken" Henn been silenced. He now knows he must refrain from posting in threads he's not allowed to participate in or face the consequences.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    [translation]------><-----[/translation]

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    BungTongue and Chicken Henn will now tongue Billy's bung or into the outer darkness they will be flung.

A SONG FOR BUNGTONGUE

Lyrics:

BungTongue
    Whatcha want, whatcha want
    Won't you look silly
    When the FBI don't come for Billy
    Tell me
    Whatcha wanna do, whatcha gonna dooo
    Yeaheah
    BungTongue, BungTongue
    Whatcha gonna do, don't you seem silly
    The FBI didn't come for Billy
    BungTongue, BungTongue
    Whatcha gonna do, you sure are silly
    When you were hacked
    And you had a rage attack
    Billy took you to school
    And you learned the forum rule
    So why are you
    Acting like a bloody fool
    If you get hot
    You must get cool
    BungTongue, BungTongue
    Whatcha gonna do, you are really silly
    You tongue it on that bung
    You tongue it on this bung
    You tongue it on your mother and
    You tongue it on your father
    You tongue it on your brother and
    You tongue it on your sister
    You tongue it on that one and
    You won't tongue me

EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ - EVERYBODY SING ALONG! - ♪♫♬ -

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    His discussions are the same repetitive little troll titles, time, and again. If the discussions had no names linked to them, most of us could still point them out in a heartbeat. Being involved in a discussion of his is a waste of time, so he might as well ban everyone. Only issue, is then it's tons of troll spamming littering the forum. I don't know why they let him do it. That stuff is usually not permitted elsewhere, as it drives new posters away. I happen to notice, unless you are signed in, you can't see the war zone. They took those measures to not turn off new posters, but it seems kind of pointless with his nonsense all over.

S T F U

Stop whining

SHUT UP