1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You ARE cancer, scumbag.

I’m pretty sure he’s a Libra.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Myxomatosis View Post
    yes tapatalk (not the site) does not handle threadbans. that's why we aren't super strict on them, but when you are told 3 times to kncok it off and you continue on like a brainless automaton, it's on you. otherwise anyone could just ignore anytime someone points this out to them and say they never saw the post. Again, you get direct notifications when you are quoted. You were actively participating in the thread. Maybe try and be a bit more perceptually aware.
    Well it does give me faith that if you’ll protect the membership rights of a human plaque pustule like Lesion that you’ll protect mine.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Of course USFREEDUMB911 is also on my ignore list, along with a few other undesirables.
    So you say.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 11,567 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Thanks for speaking out.
    If USF and Truth Rejector don't like you, you're probably a good guy and quite sane.
    And if Jack says you're a good guy and quite sane, RUSH to the nearest mental health professional.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

Jack (04-21-2019)

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    USFREEDUMB911 and Truth Deflector are definitely the two angriest trolls here.
    USF isn’t a troll. He’s just a garden variety asshole like me. Turd deflector, to be fair, is a major asshole but he’s not a troll.

Now Lesion is a Troll and though certainly not in the same league as Skidmark. Either one getting banned for annoying Lesion is actually a considerable accomplishment and you should take pride in doing what few have ever done. That is, annoy the little prick.

Personally I find it a better policy to ignore Lesion Troll but congrats on getting under his skin but rules are rules.

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't know why you let people spam the forum anyway. Most forums would find it abusive, even with the freedoms of a free speech forum. It's something that drags down usage of forums. Flanders is doing it worse then anyone, and putting all his political crap in religion, or sports. Does this forum have a bias, in handling these things?
    No I think Legion has been banned more than any JPP member and had to agree to live by some special conditions to avoid a permaban.

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Yet he was posting in my thread.
    I know. Anyone dumb enough to post in one of your threads deserves being banned.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nott the Hoople View Post
    I think Legion has been banned more than any JPP member and had to agree to live by some special conditions to avoid a permaban.
    Is that right?

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Stoople View Post
    Anyone dumb enough to post in one of your threads deserves being banned.
    You've never posted in my threads?

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    USF isn’t a troll. He’s just a garden variety asshole like me. Turd deflector, to be fair, is a major asshole but he’s not a troll.

Now Lesion is a Troll and though certainly not in the same league as Skidmark. Either one getting banned for annoying Lesion is actually a considerable accomplishment and you should take pride in doing what few have ever done. That is, annoy the little prick.

Personally I find it a better policy to ignore Lesion Troll but congrats on getting under his skin but rules are rules.
    Thank you sir.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Minister of Truth (04-24-2019), Mott the Hoople (04-21-2019)

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Of course USFREEDUMB911 is also on my ignore list, along with a few other undesirables.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Going to try the same excuse again, threadban evader?

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Bernie or Lose, Jarod, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, stoned, jbander, Bill, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Aimée, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Troll, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, jbander1, Jack, DebraDoesDonald, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Apple Lung-Li-Chiao, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Wilhelm Zenz, Checkerboard Strangler, spoon, Jar Jar Binks, distraff, mycomics007, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, Zee, marknelson5001, climate+equality, David Jeffrey Spetch, John Barron, WalterWilson, Frank Sisters, Part Multi 313, Trump Suckers Everywhere, JPF and Spookycolt

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...als-love-Islam

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    I know. Anyone dumb enough to post in one of your threads deserves being banned.
    How the hell am I supposed to know that it's one of his threads unless Tapatalk dumps me at the first post? The system knows that I'm the one posting, so why the hell does it let me post if I'm supposedly threadbanned?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (05-08-2019)

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I figured out to let those on Thread Ban to be aware that they are on a Thread Ban, for a thread.

We could start putting our ban list, in the first post; because then they can't say they didn't know.

Ie.: This is my Thread Ban list and I'll just include it either the top or bottom of my initial post.

ZappasGuitar; Troll; PoliTalker; StoneByStone; evince; Nomad; Jade Dragon; domer76; Adolf_Twitler; lisasanders1964; moon; MASON; guno; jimmymccready; Jack; StoneByStone; NiftyNiblick; archives; Micawber; Trump Suckers Everywhere; Cypress; CFM; ThatOwlWoman;

But this is my solution and doesn't mean that everyone is going to do it or that someone on Tapatalk is actually going to pay attention.

17. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I figured out to let those on Thread Ban to be aware that they are on a Thread Ban, for a thread.

We could start putting our ban list, in the first post; because then they can't say they didn't know.

Ie.: This is my Thread Ban list and I'll just include it either the top or bottom of my initial post.

ZappasGuitar; Troll; PoliTalker; StoneByStone; evince; Nomad; Jade Dragon; domer76; Adolf_Twitler; lisasanders1964; moon; MASON; guno; jimmymccready; Jack; StoneByStone; NiftyNiblick; archives; Micawber; Trump Suckers Everywhere; Cypress; CFM; ThatOwlWoman;

But this is my solution and doesn't mean that everyone is going to do it or that someone on Tapatalk is actually going to pay attention.
    Threadban evaders just claim they have the OP on ignore and don't see the warnings.

I wonder if Tapatalk should be discontinued on this site since it's being used to evade threadbans.

18. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Threadban evaders just claim they have the OP on ignore and don't see the warnings.

I wonder if Tapatalk should be discontinued on this site since it's being used to evade threadbans.