Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If white supremacy were a real issue, it would be because whites were the one's invad

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Not by a long shot.

You appear desperate to categorize all people leaning right as religious.
    I'm not saying every right-leaning or even right-wing person is religious. However, most are, and they generally want society to be more Christian. The Left also has many religious people, but they tend to have less Christians and less people who want to mix religion and politics.
    Whether we like it or not, part of Conservatism in the West is "Christian values." Even Atheist Conservatives claim that the West is build on Christianity.

Many people are leaning right as of late because people are sick of transparent sick and pathetic globalist / leftist lies and deceptions compulsively and obsessively
    Well then those people are joining the wrong side, because the Right is also Globalist in addition to being worse on virtually every other single issue.

especially when it comes to the foundations of primary issues I address, leftist / globalists evade the foundation of the issue because they have no validity when it comes to the foundation of an issue to begin with
    Such as?

To try and hide their lack of validity they resort to making up lies about individuals to try and make their lies of the individuals the issue
    Both sides do that. I would love for it to stop, but if it's going to, we need to call out anyone who does this, not just the people we disagree with.

Infuriating and to top it off leftists are the sick puppets supporting illegal invasion while compulsively and obsessively slandering and attempting to make criminals out of citizens who do not support illegal invasion.
    That's the one thing I agree with the Right on, but even that isn't much of a difference. Sure, the Right is against illegal immigration, but they're still for non-white immigration as long as it's legal. Richard Spencer made a good point in saying that legal immigration is worse than illegal immigration, at least in America, because Mexican illegals will often return to Mexico with the money they've made. Whereas legal Mexican immigrants will stay here.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Close the thread because of OP fail.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    poor triggered honkey
    Easy, negro.

Most of you racists don't even know what the fuck is going on. Get your black ass back in school.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

Also, when it comes to so-called white supremacy, they tend to hide and leave out their own heritage at being the forgotten slaves, and where are their reparations?:

In the article below (Part IV of a five part series), Liam Hogan reviews the data and presents an analysis of the literature.

England’s “Irish Slaves” Meme: The Numbers
    By Liam Hogan, June 10, 2016
    They came as slaves; vast human cargo transported on tall British ships bound for the Americas. They were shipped by the hundreds of thousands and included men, women, and even the youngest of children.
    Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways. Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment. They were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.
    We don’t really need to go through all of the gory details, do we? We know all too well the atrocities of the African slave trade.
    But, are we talking about African slavery? King James II and Charles I also led a continued effort to enslave the Irish. Britain’s famed Oliver Cromwell furthered this practice of dehumanizing one’s next door neighbor.
    The Irish slave trade began when 30,000 Irish prisoners were sold as slaves to the New World. The King James I Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.
    Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white."

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves
    The Slaves That Time Forgot. By By John Martin
    Global Research, March 16, 2018. Retrieved from globalresearch.ca /the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'm not saying every right-leaning or even right-wing person is religious. However, most are, and they generally want society to be more Christian. The Left also has many religious people, but they tend to have less Christians and less people who want to mix religion and politics.
    Whether we like it or not, part of Conservatism in the West is "Christian values." Even Atheist Conservatives claim that the West is build on Christianity.

Well then those people are joining the wrong side, because the Right is also Globalist in addition to being worse on virtually every other single issue.

Such as?

Both sides do that. I would love for it to stop, but if it's going to, we need to call out anyone who does this, not just the people we disagree with.

That's the one thing I agree with the Right on, but even that isn't much of a difference. Sure, the Right is against illegal immigration, but they're still for non-white immigration as long as it's legal. Richard Spencer made a good point in saying that legal immigration is worse than illegal immigration, at least in America, because Mexican illegals will often return to Mexico with the money they've made. Whereas legal Mexican immigrants will stay here.
    Less people who want to mix religion and politics, you mean the same leftists forcing muslms on several counties and you expect to be taken seriously spewing such rubbish? Make no mistake, the wrong side are the worst of the worst, compulsive obsessive lying leftist sacks. And such as the foundation of every primary issue I address, take your pick. I know that both sides do but the right only when it comes to religious garbage for the most part where as leftists do on the foundation of many issues the lying sacks of compulsive obsessives. Your excuses for illegal immigration is a sick joke.

The LGBT abuse society 101.jpg Normailization.jpg 000Take out the trash.jpg
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Close the thread because of OP fail.
    In other words, pea brans don't like seeing information they are unable to contest with something called validity so they blubber and whine to have it removed. This is a common trait by intellectual cowards like the globalists and the left with their sock puppet media garbage.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by survivor001 View Post
    Also, when it comes to so-called white supremacy, they tend to hide and leave out their own heritage at being the forgotten slaves, and where are their reparations?:

In the article below (Part IV of a five part series), Liam Hogan reviews the data and presents an analysis of the literature.

By Liam Hogan, June 10, 2016
    They came as slaves; vast human cargo transported on tall British ships bound for the Americas. They were shipped by the hundreds of thousands and included men, women, and even the youngest of children.
    Whenever they rebelled or even disobeyed an order, they were punished in the harshest ways. Slave owners would hang their human property by their hands and set their hands or feet on fire as one form of punishment. They were burned alive and had their heads placed on pikes in the marketplace as a warning to other captives.
    We don’t really need to go through all of the gory details, do we? We know all too well the atrocities of the African slave trade.
    But, are we talking about African slavery? King James II and Charles I also led a continued effort to enslave the Irish. Britain’s famed Oliver Cromwell furthered this practice of dehumanizing one’s next door neighbor.
    The Irish slave trade began when 30,000 Irish prisoners were sold as slaves to the New World. The King James I Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.
    Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white."

The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves
    The Slaves That Time Forgot. By By John Martin
    Global Research, March 16, 2018. Retrieved from globalresearch.ca /the-irish-slave-trade-the-forgotten-white-slaves/31076
    yeah I know and well played. Red heads are the most discriminated people on the planet yet you don't hear me blubbering and whining about it like some pathetic leftist sack of !@#$...

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by survivor001 View Post
    I wonder what makes someone considers themselves superior, when they don't know if they will wake up the next day or not encounter some fatal disease? Superiority among someone is someone who is projecting that fact they are a fool.
    The facts one shares backing one's claims on the foundations of primary issues one addresses.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Spetch - if you love AmeriKKKa so much why not move here? Can you imagine how grateful Canadians would be when you fuck off?
    I'm already in America dumbass, it's called Canada.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But white people still want to have kids. They're saying the reason they can't is because they're still in debt.

Trickle down economics and endless wars cause wages to drop. It's not that they raised the cost of living, it's that they caused decreased wages and higher unemployment. It's no coincidence that every time we have a Republican president, there's a recession.

First of all, the Democrats are not Leftists. They're Centrists who lean to the Left on certain issues, but when it comes to economics, they're very Capitalist. It's only now that we're starting to see true left-wing economics in the DNC.
    Secondly, Republicans are very selective when it comes to freedom of association. They'll fight for the right to discriminate against gays, but they never fight for the right for white people to have white businesses, white schools, white neighborhoods, and so on. I'll grant you that Republicans are generally less in favor of affirmative action, but does it matter? If the Jewish media showcases a business that only hires white people and uses typical Jew propaganda to demonize that business, Republicans are not going to stand up and defend said business. They're going to stand back and allow the law to force the business to hire non-white people. Maybe they'll even shout "dEmS aRe ThE rEaL rAcIsTs!" a few times.
    Even Jordan Peterson, who pretends to be a rebel against "Postmodernism," whatever the fuck that is, said he supports the right for a company to not do business with gay or trans people. But when he was asked about a company not doing business with black people, he said he's against that, and he may have to reevaluate his ideas. That pretty much sums up the Right on race.
    Globalist Mentality.jpg

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Less people who want to mix religion and politics, you mean the same leftists forcing muslms on several counties and you expect to be taken seriously spewing such rubbish?
    Leftists generally want open borders, which includes Muslim immigration, but they don't want laws and policies based on Islam or any other religion. Righties do often want laws and policies based on Christianity.
    Leftists also aren't stupid enough to make the argument that Western Civilization is built on a religion, while Righties do claim that Western Civilization is built on Christianity.

Make no mistake, the wrong side are the worst of the worst, compulsive obsessive lying leftist sacks.
    Both sides lie a lot, but like it or not, Trump has become the face of the GOP and the Right now. And he is a legit pathological liar and probably mentally ill. The fact that the Right defends him no matter what shows where the American Right is headed. Both sides lie, but the Right has taken the title for lying now.

And such as the foundation of every primary issue I address, take your pick. I know that both sides do but the right only when it comes to religious garbage for the most part where as leftists do on the foundation of many issues the lying sacks of compulsive obsessives.
    Would you say Leftists are worse on the economy?

Your excuses for illegal immigration is a sick joke.
    I'm not saying I'm ok with illegal immigration. Only that non-white legal immigration is worse.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,625 Times in 9,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm already in America dumbass, it's called Canada.
    If you want to get technical,but come on,real Americans are in America!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    Easy, negro.

Most of you racists don't even know what the fuck is going on. Get your black ass back in school.
    That idiot in school would be a waste of time and money.

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Leftists generally want open borders, which includes Muslim immigration, but they don't want laws and policies based on Islam or any other religion. Righties do often want laws and policies based on Christianity.
    Leftists also aren't stupid enough to make the argument that Western Civilization is built on a religion, while Righties do claim that Western Civilization is built on Christianity.

Both sides lie a lot, but like it or not, Trump has become the face of the GOP and the Right now. And he is a legit pathological liar and probably mentally ill. The fact that the Right defends him no matter what shows where the American Right is headed. Both sides lie, but the Right has taken the title for lying now.

Would you say Leftists are worse on the economy?

I'm not saying I'm ok with illegal immigration. Only that non-white legal immigration is worse.
    Really, name one country with Muslim majority not governed by islam and leftists are welcoming this anyway when the inevitable is already revealed.

flooding muslims while forcing lgbt lies 2.jpg

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,089 Times in 33,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,080 Times in 4,696 Posts
    Blog Entries

Really, name one country with Muslim majority not governed by islam and leftists are welcoming this anyway when the inevitable is already revealed.

flooding muslims while forcing lgbt lies 2.jpg
    There are several countries who have a majority Muslim population but are secular in governing, Albania to name one, but there are others.