Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If white supremacy were a real issue, it would be because whites were the one's invad

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default If white supremacy were a real issue, it would be because whites were the one's invad

If white supremacy were a real issue.jpg

If white supremacy were a real issue, it would be because whites were the one's invading to take over many countries in modern day but we are not the phony compulsive obsessive lying humans who are currently doing this are we?!

Imagine how phony it would be for example, if white people were to attack all black majority populated countries and replace black people with white people claiming black nationalists are the problem, ooh wait a minute no need to imagine because this is what is happening to white majority populated countries.

Say no to hate by simply saying no to such compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers as a liberal, or a globalist or what USA calls a democract

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,874 Times in 14,204 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,454 Times in 1,373 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    If white supremacy were a real issue.jpg

If white supremacy were a real issue, it would be because whites were the one's invading to take over many countries in modern day but we are not the phony compulsive obsessive lying humans who are currently doing this are we?!

Imagine how phony it would be for example, if white people were to attack all black majority populated countries and replace black people with white people claiming black nationalists are the problem, ooh wait a minute no need to imagine because this is what is happening to white majority populated countries.

Say no to hate by simply saying no to such compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers as a liberal, or a globalist or what USA calls a democract

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    poor triggered honkey
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    poor triggered honkey
    Poor small-brained hominid

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

I wish more Nationalists had the balls to name the Jew.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I wish more Nationalists had the balls to name the Jew.
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...an-Empire-jewi

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    poor triggered honkey
    I think we know what you are honking on

7. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-18-2019)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Poor small-brained hominid
    indeed and thanks for six

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well I give you credit for that. But why blame this on Liberals or Democrats when the entire (((establishment))) is pushing Globalism on white countries?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

David Jeffrey Spetch (04-15-2019)

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well I give you credit for that. But why blame this on Liberals or Democrats when the entire (((establishment))) is pushing Globalism on white countries?
    Because it is primarily leftists and democrats pushing factually proven foundations of globalist lies and deceptions on the public with their main stream rhetoric etc, I know right wingers are dingalings too and proof of this are the religious.

Political parties are corrupt, they steal the loyalty of officials from citizens and place them with the party of which parties are lobbied thus are feeding the public dictatorship.

Oh I know better than most and perhaps all, to wake people up to put a stop to this, this is how I choose to keep organized to do it, to begin to open peoples eyes. I will not say too much in answer to your question because then I set up the future for sabotage thus would defeat the purpose.

Real funny.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because it is primarily leftists and democrats pushing factually proven foundations of globalist lies and deceptions on the public with their main stream rhetoric etc, I know right wingers are dingalings too and proof of this are the religious.
    I'd say Righties do it just as much, they just don't call it Globalism. They call it Civic "Nationalism."
    Conservatives also have economic policies that are causing white people to have less children.

Political parties are corrupt, they steal the loyalty of officials from citizens and place them with the party of which parties are lobbied thus are feeding the public dictatorship.
    Totally agree, but when you only blame Democrats, people think you're advocating for the Republicans. It's better to blame both parties and the establishment as a whole.

I'm borderline black pilled now, but I think if there is any hope, it has to do with Nationalists infiltrating the DNC and adding Nationalism to Liberalism.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Spetch is a hoot for sure.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

What these so-called white supremacist should do is consider getting a real education on U.S. history instead of depending on their false sense of superiority and their meth induced fantasies that only adds to their utter failure at being completely ignorant to the reality of how America or the U.S. came to be, and to which their white ancestors alone did not make that happen:

Only 50 years after the defeat of the British at Yorktown, most Americans had already forgotten the extensive role black people had played on both sides during the War for Independence. At the 1876 Centennial Celebration of the Revolution in Philadelphia, not a single speaker acknowledged the contributions of African Americans in establishing the nation. Yet by 1783, thousands of black Americans had become involved in the war. Many were active participants, some won their freedom and others were victims, but throughout the struggle blacks refused to be mere bystanders and gave their loyalty to the side that seemed to offer the best prospect for freedom.
    By 1775 more than a half-million African Americans, most of them enslaved, were living in the 13 colonies. Early in the 18th century a few New England ministers and conscientious Quakers, such as George Keith and John Woolman, had questioned the morality of slavery but they were largely ignored. By the 1760s, however, as the colonists began to speak out against British tyranny, more Americans pointed out the obvious contradiction between advocating liberty and owning slaves. In 1774 Abigail Adams wrote, “it always appeared a most iniquitious scheme to me to fight ourselves for what we are daily robbing and plundering from those who have as good a right to freedom as we have.”

source:
    African Americans and the American Revolution by Edward Ayres, retrieved from historyisfun .org

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by survivor001 View Post
    What these so-called white supremacist should do is consider getting a real education on U.S. history instead of depending on their false sense of superiority and their meth induced fantasies that only adds to their utter failure at being completely ignorant to the reality of how America or the U.S. came to be, and to which their white ancestors alone did not make that happen:

Only 50 years after the defeat of the British at Yorktown, most Americans had already forgotten the extensive role black people had played on both sides during the War for Independence. At the 1876 Centennial Celebration of the Revolution in Philadelphia, not a single speaker acknowledged the contributions of African Americans in establishing the nation. Yet by 1783, thousands of black Americans had become involved in the war. Many were active participants, some won their freedom and others were victims, but throughout the struggle blacks refused to be mere bystanders and gave their loyalty to the side that seemed to offer the best prospect for freedom.
    By 1775 more than a half-million African Americans, most of them enslaved, were living in the 13 colonies. Early in the 18th century a few New England ministers and conscientious Quakers, such as George Keith and John Woolman, had questioned the morality of slavery but they were largely ignored. By the 1760s, however, as the colonists began to speak out against British tyranny, more Americans pointed out the obvious contradiction between advocating liberty and owning slaves. In 1774 Abigail Adams wrote, “it always appeared a most iniquitious scheme to me to fight ourselves for what we are daily robbing and plundering from those who have as good a right to freedom as we have.”

source:
    African Americans and the American Revolution by Edward Ayres, retrieved from historyisfun .org
    Yes lets not forget history as I pointed out here https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ht=reparations

USA: People who were never slaves now seeking reparations from the offspring of those who died and gave life to free black slaves

To all of you who had ancestors die and risk life to free slaves, how does it feel for you to know that the offspring of those freed now want you, aside from your ancestors already having died and risked life to free their ancestors, want you to pay them for your ancestors dying and risking life to free them from slavery?!

Now think, which party in the USA is helping those seeking reparations to do this to you and your families? The democrats want to give the descendants of those your descendants risked life and died to free from slavery tax breaks and other subsidies while you get not anything for your ancestors putting an end to slavery.

How sick is this, free people from slavery so their offspring many generations later can try and squeeze your offspring for reparations for freeing them all from slavery... Our descendants up here in Canada even helped free those slaves because we Canadians, along with USA citizens, do not approve of slavery.

The offspring of those who died and gave life to free black slaves in USA could have demanded reparations from the offspring of black slaves for freeing them, but the offspring of those who died and risked life to free black slaves are obviously not that small and petty, not to mention after all of this time later.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

17. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'd say Righties do it just as much, they just don't call it Globalism. They call it Civic "Nationalism."
    Conservatives also have economic policies that are causing white people to have less children.

Totally agree, but when you only blame Democrats, people think you're advocating for the Republicans. It's better to blame both parties and the establishment as a whole.

I'm borderline black pilled now, but I think if there is any hope, it has to do with Nationalists infiltrating the DNC and adding Nationalism to Liberalism.
    What you say and what I have seen in this instance are two different things by a long shot. A literal insanity manifestation of lies and deceptions have spewed from the left for decades and in many countries along with the main stream media spewing it for them. I'm one to tackle the right when I deem necessary as I have for 19 years addressing the officials of Canada, and even the world which are not only online forums etc. over the years but among tens of thousands of elected, appointed and designated officials of almost 200 countries in recent years on many occasions.

If the left are lying, they get the blame no matter how much some people would rather I blame the right for leftist lies unless I feel it necessary such as the religious (both right and left) setting the example the LGBT follows which s ignore fact, make up lies, call those lies their belief then start trying to force such rubbish on everyone else of which it is no secret that the LGBT are leftist lunatics.

You might also like a video I did on Canadian conservative S Harper ex PM of Canada chair

Here Harper was telling Canadians for years we had troops in Afghanistan fighting for democracy and yet ...

I'm quite content with my conduct especially in lieu of my experience but nice try with your apparent recommendation on blaming everyone when I'd rather narrow it down to who is behind the lies etc. for people to have clarity despite someone's opinion on whether or not people see me as a right wing or leftist for placing blame where it belongs, when you accomplish what I set out to do, then you feel free to dictate how it is done

what makes you think nationalists would want to degrade themselves to title of liberal?
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Spetch is a hoot for sure.
    I've been called worse things ... but it humors me that I amuse you.