Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Pete Buttigieg Just Terrified Trump By Destroying The Myth Of MAGA

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Another asinine statement from the asshole. No one is jamming Donald anywhere other than the shrill whiny stupidity that erupts from your morons on the left.

Here's an idea; STFU, accept the results of a fair election, and try to win next time? Novel aint it??

I am still waiting to see your outrage at the lack of civility from the left, you dishonest dumb fuck.
    Dude! We know all about people like you

Your fun is taking some asshole of a human being like Donald Trump and "Jamming up" everyone's asses as our president to carry out your hateful agenda for you and your other hateful think-alikes.

It's sport for you SPORT!

Well FUCK YOU!

We reject your presidential choice and the people that voted for him too! You all suck on every level- so do not ever just expect that Donald Trump and his creepy behaviors will just be accepted!

We are preparing to just out-vote you creepy bastards next time! LOL!

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Mayor Pete Buttigieg wasted no time in destroying the myth behind Trump’s MAGA and making a real appeal to rural and Rust Belt communities.

While kicking off his presidential campaign in South Bend, IN, Buttigieg said, “And that’s why I’m here today. To tell a different story than make America great again. Because there’s a myth being sold to industrial and rural communities, the myth that we can stop the clock and turn it back. It comes from people who think the only way to speak to communities like ours is through resentment and nostalgia. They’re selling an impossible promise of returning to a bygone era that was never as good as advertised to begin with. The problem is that they’re telling us to look for greatness in all the wrong places. Because if there’s one thing that the city of South Bend has shown it’s that there is no such thing as an honest politics that revolves around the word again. It is time to walk away from the politics of the past and towards something totally different. So that’s why I’m here today.”

who knows maybe someday these slackjaws will get it, figure it out following con men over the cliff don't pay the bills
    So is Buttplug your new favorite like he is GayRods

3. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-16-2019)

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Reverend_Hellh0und,

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So he's repeating the "your jobs are gone" myth again? What's interesting is he's not put forth any policy information, just empty platitudes.
    People are not fooled with false promises. They know that simply having a job or three (that don't pay much) is not success or greatness if it is impossible for them to get out of debt, much less save for a home, a future, financial security.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-16-2019)

6. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pete who ?
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Earl (04-16-2019)

8. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    You cant make America great by returning to a mythical past.
    Excellent point.

Not once has there ever been a straight answer to the following simple question:

"Making America great again implies that there was a specific time when America was previously great. What exact year was America great?"
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-16-2019)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jarod (04-16-2019)

11. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

I'm a 3rd grade liar. With a “certificate”

I can't read, but I have a Tattoo.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Earl (04-16-2019), Truth Detector (04-16-2019)

13. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello bodhisattva,

Quote Originally Posted by bodhisattva View Post
    stupid. not everyone should do a year, and especially not everyone should be mandated
    It doesn't have to be military service. Community service should suffice.

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-16-2019)

15. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Pete who ?
    That would be the subject of the title of the thread.

16. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Buttigieg is a boring candidate who seems like he was designed by committee.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

17. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,617 Times in 21,480 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I <3 Abortion View Post
    Buttigieg is a boring candidate who seems like he was designed by committee.
    I think America would be happy with boring over dumpster fire.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

18. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

so now it's the gay guy, wait I thought it was Bernie,
    yesterday it was Biden, what about Pocahontas ?

tick tock boys
    Spreading the icing too thin over the cake
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

19. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    You have a “certificate”!

20. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Mayor Pete Buttigieg wasted no time in destroying the myth behind Trump’s MAGA and making a real appeal to rural and Rust Belt communities.

While kicking off his presidential campaign in South Bend, IN, Buttigieg said, “And that’s why I’m here today. To tell a different story than make America great again. Because there’s a myth being sold to industrial and rural communities, the myth that we can stop the clock and turn it back. It comes from people who think the only way to speak to communities like ours is through resentment and nostalgia. They’re selling an impossible promise of returning to a bygone era that was never as good as advertised to begin with. The problem is that they’re telling us to look for greatness in all the wrong places. Because if there’s one thing that the city of South Bend has shown it’s that there is no such thing as an honest politics that revolves around the word again. It is time to walk away from the politics of the past and towards something totally different. So that’s why I’m here today.”

who knows maybe someday these slackjaws will get it, figure it out following con men over the cliff don't pay the bills
    He's 100% correct.
    Conservative politicians know this too. That's why they use this con every decade. These days, things would be so much better if we could only go back to the eighties. During the eighties, we needed to go back to the fifties. During the fifties, it was the twenties. Conservatism is always about looking to a perfect past that never really existed.

21. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    so now it's the gay guy, wait I thought it was Bernie,
    yesterday it was Biden, what about Pocahontas ?

tick tock boys
    Spreading the icing too thin over the cake
    Different people are supporting different Democrats. That's the point of the primaries.

22. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So he's repeating the "your jobs are gone" myth again? What's interesting is he's not put forth any policy information, just empty platitudes.
    You mean just like Trump did?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!