Thread: I'm grateful the Speaker stated the fact that 45 knows he shouldn't be president.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

Default I'm grateful the Speaker stated the fact that 45 knows he shouldn't be president.

Finally leadership of importance has made it clear that 45 knows he should not be president and for a number of lawless foreign and domestic conspiring, U.S. Constitutional, voter suppression, electoral college unconstitutional compromising and other lawless reasons that in reality makes 45 a illegitimate or illegal president and a trespasser on the American people's property that being the White House. Yet the tyrant in chief will hang around in there wreaking havoc and engaging in destructive policies against society and the common decency as long as he can using his fellow antigovernment conspiring GOPer mob to do so. Although legally, 45 deserves to be arrested for feloniously impersonating a president in violation of U.S. Constitutional and federal law, the Espionage Act when it comes to recruiting foreign enemies to manipulate the election in his favor and using antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies at destroying the credibility of the electoral college that violated the will of the framers to not elect demagogues or tyrants and to which 45 has fully demonstrated. As such, I appreciate finally the Speaker of the House has come forward at speaking on behalf of America, in defense of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority that did not vote for this 45 tyrant that he knows he is not a real president, something that millions around the world already knows.

source: Newsweek:
    Pelosi Says Trump Knows He Shouldn't Be President:

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to survivor001 For This Post:

iolo (04-15-2019), jimmymccready (04-16-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

how does one become speaker of the house and not understand how the electoral college works..........I guess that's a silly question......the entire DNC still hasn't figured it out........I hope that carries through for another four years......

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-15-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,632 Times in 11,620 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by survivor001 View Post
    Finally leadership of importance has made it clear that 45 knows he should not be president and for a number of lawless foreign and domestic conspiring, U.S. Constitutional, voter suppression, electoral college unconstitutional compromising and other lawless reasons that in reality makes 45 a illegitimate or illegal president and a trespasser on the American people's property that being the White House. Yet the tyrant in chief will hang around in there wreaking havoc and engaging in destructive policies against society and the common decency as long as he can using his fellow antigovernment conspiring GOPer mob to do so. Although legally, 45 deserves to be arrested for feloniously impersonating a president in violation of U.S. Constitutional and federal law, the Espionage Act when it comes to recruiting foreign enemies to manipulate the election in his favor and using antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies at destroying the credibility of the electoral college that violated the will of the framers to not elect demagogues or tyrants and to which 45 has fully demonstrated. As such, I appreciate finally the Speaker of the House has come forward at speaking on behalf of America, in defense of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority that did not vote for this 45 tyrant that he knows he is not a real president, something that millions around the world already knows.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Yet the tyrant in chief will hang around in there wreaking havoc and engaging in destructive policies against society and the common decency as long as he can using his fellow antigovernment conspiring GOPer mob to do so.
    YEAH!!!!! The dirty bastard wreaked havoc all over ISIS and eliminated their wonderful asses, created an economy that lowered black & Hispanic & Women’s unemployment rate to its lowest in history and is talking fair trade with China and peace with North Korea, and he made Hillary Clinton a living legend among the ranks of criminals. And Nancy Pelosi is Satan’s daughter. HOW DARE HE???????
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Biggest run-on sentence structure and banal baloney ever posted on the forum. Yes, it would figure that a low IQ dumb fuck like you would post a massive pile of TDS laced word salad like this. The DNC need morons like you to remain relevant.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,841 Times in 17,272 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    YEAH!!!!! The dirty bastard wreaked havoc all over ISIS and eliminated their wonderful asses, created an economy that lowered black & Hispanic & Women’s unemployment rate to its lowest in history and is talking fair trade with China and peace with North Korea, and he made Hillary Clinton a living legend among the ranks of criminals. And Nancy Pelosi is Satan’s daughter. HOW DARE HE???????
    How did he create this economy you are talking about? Have you noticed it continued on the same trajectory that Obama left him? There is no spike. The fact that the economy was creating jobs continuously means the first month after the inauguration, before Trump started doing anything, he had more jobs than Obama. What an amazing man he is. He was repairing a "broken economy" by doing nothing. He has taken credit for it ever since. I did not know people did not know enough to understand that.
    Obama said he had ISIS on the ropes. He said he regretted he was not around long enough to "finish the job". He said that on the way out. But ISIS is not done. Just not the power it was.
    Do you think N.Korea is a success? Kim has continued non stop making nukes and ICBMs. Trump gave him international standing and got zero in return. No other prez would talk one to one with N.Korean leaders. They wanted them to stay the hermit kingdom until they were willing to open up and stop making bombs. Trump blew right through that door. Now Kim is a world figure.
    You are one of the right-wing suckers who were taken by a conman and are proud of it.
    Last edited by Nordberg; 04-15-2019 at 01:32 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-16-2019)

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

I also agree with Pelosi and others at dealing with this flaming and seething tyrant 45 at being a fake so-called commander in chief, is like getting peed and even sprayed on by a skunk, the type of filth that 45's maga and other uncivilized and indecent dirt bags of the world prefer to associate with, which goes for his entire dirty cabinet and criminal family too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to survivor001 For This Post:

Mason Michaels (04-16-2019)

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trumpers follow him to Hell,I'm cheering you on 100%!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,450 Times in 53,306 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Trumpers follow him to Hell,I'm cheering you on 100%!
    Like lemmings to the cliff...... lol.

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    How did he create this economy you are talking about?
    step 1) released business from the threat of having to finance Obamacare for all their employees......step 2) reduced taxes for companies to bring money back into the US that they had been sheltering off shore......step 3) reduced federal regulations......

Obama called it Trump's Magic Wand.......and it worked......

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    How did he create this economy you are talking about? Have you noticed it continued on the same trajectory that Obama left him? There is no spike. The fact that the economy was creating jobs continuously means the first month after the inauguration, before Trump started doing anything, he had more jobs than Obama. What an amazing man he is. He was repairing a "broken economy" by doing nothing. He has taken credit for it ever since. I did not know people did not know enough to understand that.
    During the G.W. Bush Presidency, the Democrats took majority control of both houses of Congress during the last 2 years of the Bush Presidency and were mainly responsible for the banking policies under Barney Franks chair of the banking committee which encouraged banks to make low and no down payment loans to people of meager means that caused the housing market collapse and the recession that followed. The first 2 years of the Obama Presidency were a fucking disaster, continuing the bank bailouts of the Bush Presidency policy.

The Republicans took back control of both Houses of the Congress after the first 2 years of the Obama Presidency. The Republican’s Congressional economic policies turned the economy around, (in spite of Barrack Obama’s total lack of economic understanding), and they, (the Republicans), set the “trajectory” upward that Obama likes to take credit for. Trump took over and together with the Republican controlled congress lowered the corporate tax and Trump and the Republican Congress’s aggressive deregulation policies caused the economy to go into supercharged condition. Corporations are bringing their jobs back to America because of the tax cuts, jobs are getting to the point where there’s a shortage of labor, black & Hispanic unemployment has dropped to the lowest numbers in history and wages are rising faster than they have in decades.

Obama had nothing to do with any “UPWARD ECONOMIC TRAJECTORY,” it was all the policies of a Republican controlled Congress, (in spite of Barrack Obama), and it got supercharged by Donald J. Trump’s Presidency Of The United States!!!!!

Obama said he had ISIS on the ropes.
    Obama lied! Obama said ISIS was the Junior Varsity and He and his felonious Secretary Of State spent their time in Libya arming the rebels that became ISIS. Nobody even heard of ISIS until Obama & Clinton armed the Libyan rebels and they were preparing to arm them even more in Syria until they turned on our Ambassador in Benghazi and murdered him and 3 other Americans because her majesty the incompetent Hillary ignored the Ambassador’s calls for more security.

Do you think N.Korea is a success?
    I think the North Korean talks have the “POSSIBILITY” of creating a successful peace between our nations.

Kim has continued non stop making nukes and ICBMs. Trump gave him international standing and got zero in return.
    No more nuclear testing, no more ICBM’s flying over Japan, Our war fallen returned, is NOT ZERO!!!!!

No other prez would talk one to one with N.Korean leaders.
    So they sent their looser bureaucratic flunkies and they got fucked by the NK scumbags. Trump is “hands on” so what’s your problem with that good buddy?

They wanted them to stay the hermit kingdom until they were willing to open up and stop making bombs.
    And that great success resulted in dozens of nuclear bombs nuclear bomb testing, and ICBM test over Japan!!!! Great move, good buddy!!!!

Trump blew right through that door. Now Kim is a world figure.
    Kim was a “world figure” before Trump ever even considered being President!!!!!

You are one of the right-wing suckers who were taken by a conman and are proud of it.
    That con-man kept the felon Hillary Clinton out of the ORAL Office, that alone was my conversion to TRUMPANZEEISM. His deregulating the Obama outrageous regulatory system got me interested further in the ORANG ONE. His corporate tax cuts got me ignoring his narcissism and exaggerations. His backing the NATO Europeans against the wall and shaming them into paying up their NATO dues got me liking the HITLER CLONE, his trashing the stupid unfair Paris Agreement & the outrageously stupid & unconstitutional Iran treaty, caused me to cheer his FASCIST ass on & I’m happy as a pig in a pile of shit that he, THE RACIST, got to appoint 2 judges to the Supreme Court instead of the felon Hilary And I don’t find him any of those derogatory and insulting identities y’all hypocrit and evil leftist say he is!!!!!

I didn’t vote for Trump, but I likely will in 2020.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

So you, like Pelosi, don't understand how the electoral college works?

There is so much bullshit in your OP, it would seem Garud or Cypress wrote it.