Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taliban Funeral Procession

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Taliban Funeral Procession

Was it Bin Laden's? The photograph with the 300 dressed to the hilt Taliban leaders in their formal outfits and head dresses? How did those Taliban know that they would be safe when they knew they could have easily been wiped out by us? yet they attended this funeral of this "someone" ...supposedly high up?

so they did make this agreement that we would not take out the Taliban leaders at this cemetary as was being reported...s what conclusion I come to...but who was the funeral for?

For DAYS now, I have been questioning that "funeral" that we had Drone photos of, with the 300 or so Taliban Leaders attending....

Was it Bin Laden? Who else would draw soooooooooooo many Taliban leaders? Why were they ASSURED that we would not attack?

I am now hearing FOX mention this funeral this morning and speculating that it was Bin Laden's funeral....

And because I know they are the administration's PAWN, I don't know what to believe anymore....???

care

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I still say bin laden is safely tucked away in iran.

The funneral was for some high ranking taliban leader. And it was stoopid not to take them all out. The cemetary rule is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard of.
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four than you do with just a kind word.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That is a good question. maybe we will know some day. Some say it wasn't attacked because of an agreement with Karzi that we wouldn't attack such events and Rice made that agreement. If she did, I would like to know why. But I guess it is mostly specialation at this point.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But I wouldn't expect that the terrorist would want it known that he went out with a wimper, old and sick rather than dying with his boots on fighting the evil empire.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

i don't think he would want to leave this world in that manner either Toby, and it would NOT be something to advertise, as you mentioned.

in other words, it is not necessarily a recruiting tool for the terrorists...or for president bush....

could be psyops, to smoke him out?

could be true, and the french spoiled it for the ''october surprise''?

I think the cemetary rule is right and just.

I just think that there is NO REASON why our special ops could not FOLLOW the leader heads that they were certain were present, and then take out the ''bad guys'' singularly, after leaving the procession?.....instead of haphazardly killing them along with all of those other people that we will label, ''collareral damage''.

shoot, i would have had a satelite zoned in on them, snapping away a picture a second and a handfull of drones, videotaping the disbursement...and for all we know they did gaffer and toby.....even MORE info could have been gotten from that than killing them in the cemetary....killing is NOT ALWAYS the best decision guys!!!!

care
    Last edited by Care4all; 09-26-2006 at 11:50 AM.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

thanks to our bungling in Iraq, the AQ is now big enough to not miss OBL.

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I see your point Care, but I say anyone at an Al Queada funeral has no right to keep breathing.................LOL

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffer View Post
    I still say bin laden is safely tucked away in iran.

WHY?

why would bin laden be in IRAN with shiites, the same shiites alqaeda in iraq are blowing themselves up daily to KILL?

alqaeda are supposedly helping the SUNNI in this battle in iraq.... are you saying that is not true?

care

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Toby can't tell the difference, thus in his mind all muslims are evil and should die.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

US read the post, Gaff said that not me. But OBL's son and one of his wifes are in Iran, why wouldn't they take him when he is opposed to US power just like they are?

The point is this funeral and what wasn't done. Those people should have been blown to their just reward.

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I was referring to just that post about blowing everyone away at the funeral. that ia an AQ or terrorist tactic not ours.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you are morning a terrorist, then you are most likely a terrorist. Well, in Afghanstan anyway.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So all people at a mafia funeral would be mafia ?
    Or all people at a gay persons funeral would be gay ?
    You might be mostly right toby, but I still disagree with bombing a funeral.

14. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Care4all View Post
    i don't think he would want to leave this world in that manner either Toby, and it would NOT be something to advertise, as you mentioned.

in other words, it is not necessarily a recruiting tool for the terrorists...or for president bush....

could be psyops, to smoke him out?

could be true, and the french spoiled it for the ''october surprise''?

I think the cemetary rule is right and just.

The cemetary rule is stupid. you don't fight a war by letting the enemy gather to pay their respects. especially if they are all leaders and officers. empathy for your enemy will just get you killed.

I just think that there is NO REASON why our special ops could not FOLLOW the leader heads that they were certain were present, and then take out the ''bad guys'' singularly, after leaving the procession?.....instead of haphazardly killing them along with all of those other people that we will label, ''collareral damage''.

The reason they could not follow them is they got into different vehicles and headed out in 40 different directions. There would not be enough drones around to follow them and satelite positioning for individuals is not posible. The only people there were taliban and al quada, There would have been no innocents, though it would have been reported that 200 innocents were killed at a funneral.

shoot, i would have had a satelite zoned in on them, snapping away a picture a second and a handfull of drones, videotaping the disbursement...and for all we know they did gaffer and toby.....even MORE info could have been gotten from that than killing them in the cemetary....killing is NOT ALWAYS the best decision guys!!!!

I am sure they followed at least some of them. But how do you determine which ones to follow. Its not like they have flags with generals stars on their vehicles. The real world doesn't work like the movies. you don't just move things in instantly and start taking pictures or positioning satelites. This was a real missed opportunity.

care
    In a case like this killing is the best decision.
    Last edited by Gaffer; 09-26-2006 at 12:36 PM.
    You get more with a kind word and a two by four than you do with just a kind word.

15. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe you think that way US but I don't. But a funeral in Afghanstan for a terrorist would most likely be terrorist. Not the same as a funeral in NY is it? And why not kill them when you find them? Only certain places you can kill someone who is out to kill you? At least it wouldn't kill any women or children because they are not allowed to mingle with the men. LOL