Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, Legion, Text Drivers are Killers, Bigdog, Evmetro, TOP, Controlled Opposition, volsrock, Yurt and Earl

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The no trolling, personal attacks, or political bluster, discussion.

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I don't have anything to apologize for, unless you want me to do something about what I said about Legion, and ILA. My Jade discussions work great, but have been limited on subject. This is one to bring up any friendly topic, and isn't bound to recipes, etc. The point is it works, one person expecting they can get people to apologize doesn't. Domer did, but he respects me, and my discussions a bit more. Others, just make things worse. I'm not making apologies a rule, it's just chat nicely, or chat somewhere else.
    And you still fail to recognize, for discussion purposes, that if you hadn't mentioned Yurt; then the mentioned situation would never have occurred.

For someone who wants to present themselves as an "stand up guy"; you're sure laying yourself down on this one, IMO.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You came in with a boorish attitude, acting like a victim, for something that should have been a good thing. Told me to ban myself from my own discussion. You butted heads with Owl. You also have your personal attack of calling me she all the time. Truthfully I don't want any apologies, and I think no one needs them. So lets just go with one last chance. Start chatting about something pleasant, and keep it to that stuff. It shouldn't be that hard.
    He only came "in" after you made the choice to mention him at all; for no reason, except to belittle him.

You could have just not mentioned him at all.

3. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I never broke a rule, so if he's upset over that, he has to live with it. It wasn't an attack or anything, he needs to stop freaking out about everything I do, or say. I also stated I was letting hiccups slide earlier, and people only got guidelines.
    If you weren't "attacking him" then why did you choose to mention him at all, seeing as how he didn't post till AFTER THAT??

4. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

You came in with a boorish attitude, acting like a victim, for something that should have been a good thing. Told me to ban myself from my own discussion. You butted heads with Owl. You also have your personal attack of calling me she all the time. Truthfully I don't want any apologies, and I think no one needs them. So lets just go with one last chance. Start chatting about something pleasant, and keep it to that stuff. It shouldn't be that hard.
    I said nothing to her and did not butt heads with Owl. She actually insulted me and you keep ignoring that fact and blaming me.

What is your problem?

5. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,604 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Making baked salmon with garlic powder and lemon juice,plus fried red skinned potatoes tomorrow.
    I'll boil the potatoes till still slightly firm,than fry with onions in the iron skillet!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I never broke a rule, so if he's upset over that, he has to live with it. It wasn't an attack or anything, he needs to stop freaking out about everything I do, or say. I also stated I was letting hiccups slide earlier, and people only got guidelines.
    Another insult towards me.

Can you stop obsessing and insulting me?

7. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Boorish attitude? How is that?

You brought me up and how dare I respond. And when I do, you INSULT me.

Take your own words, you fucking hypocrite.

You need psychological help.

8. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    I said nothing to her and did not butt heads with Owl. She actually insulted me and you keep ignoring that fact and blaming me.

What is your problem?
    I guess you only read what you want, because I addressed it the first time I saw it, and continue to tell you what I did. That has nothing on how you treated me anyway, but like I said, I don't give two shits about what you did either. I couldn't care less about apologies, or making amends. Just start discussing something friendly, and forget about it. Otherwise it doesn't favor you well, because you started shit here, and don't want to stop bickering.

You have three choices 1. Start up a friendly discussion, and keep to that, ignoring what went down. 2. Decide you don't want to chat with us, and walk away like a champ. 3. Decide you don't want to chat with us, still bicker, and cause trouble, and have Phantasmal happily push the flush on you.

9. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Boorish attitude? How is that?

You brought me up and how dare I respond. And when I do, you INSULT me.

Take your own words, you fucking hypocrite.

You need psychological help.
    Read my last post before this one, and make your decision, before I make it for you.

10. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Making baked salmon with garlic powder and lemon juice,plus fried red skinned potatoes tomorrow.
    I'll boil the potatoes till still slightly firm,than fry with onions in the iron skillet!
    Sounds good. I'll be glad when wild salmon comes back in season.

11. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I guess you only read what you want, because I addressed it the first time I saw it, and continue to tell you what I did. That has nothing on how you treated me anyway, but like I said, I don't give two shits about what you did either. I couldn't care less about apologies, or making amends. Just start discussing something friendly, and forget about it. Otherwise it doesn't favor you well, because you started shit here, and don't want to stop bickering.

You have three choices 1. Start up a friendly discussion, and keep to that, ignoring what went down. 2. Decide you don't want to chat with us, and walk away like a champ. 3. Decide you don't want to chat with us, still bicker, and cause trouble, and have Phantasmal happily push the flush on you.
    How did I start shit here?

Be specific.

12. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Read my last post before this one, and make your decision, before I make it for you.
    Wow, such an online bully that has to abuse Rana. I will let her know.

13. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    And you still fail to recognize, for discussion purposes, that if you hadn't mentioned Yurt; then the mentioned situation would never have occurred.

For someone who wants to present themselves as an "stand up guy"; you're sure laying yourself down on this one, IMO.
    My rule has nothing about mentioning someone. It's about bickering, trolling, name calling, and any aggressive behavior. Now you need to drop it as well, because all I care about is the good discussion continuing unobstructed. No apologies, no boo boo kisses, no telling me what my rules are.

14. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My rule has nothing about mentioning someone. It's about bickering, trolling, name calling, and any aggressive behavior. Now you need to drop it as well, because all I care about is the good discussion continuing unobstructed. No apologies, no boo boo kisses, no telling me what my rules are.
    Why don't you start your own board?

15. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,604 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Sounds good. I'll be glad when wild salmon comes back in season.
    I actually like the farmed salmon better,usually.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?