Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dumping unvetted migrants into the cities of political foes was done by Obama first

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    I didn't any reference to what they are seeking. Did you?

Just the lies of the right wing as to what they are seeking.
    You made the claim. take it up with yourself

Look, I didn't expect you would admit you were wrong. Leftists and NeverTrumper Trans Righty's are incapable

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Difference is trump wants to dump illegals on cities that say they love illegals. Obama dumped illegals on cities that didn't want them. The press applauded obama and said he's just playing hardball.
    Did you have a link to Obama's actions from a reputable source? I'd like to know the real story. Thanks.

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post

Various non-governmental organizations are concerned that Mexico cannot fulfill the role of a safe third country and should not be designated as such. They fear that asylum seekers are not safe there.
    And that proves my point. Who cares about the "concerns" of NGOs? Their opinion is just their opinion. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Part Multi 313 View Post
    Sounds like a waste of taxpayer money. If you're going to simply move an illegal immigrant to another city they're going to go right back to where you found them and in addition they're going to be the same burden, only in a different location.

We should load them all up in huge tanker planes and fly them back over the line to where they came from and drop them out without parachutes. That's what I think we should do.
    Yes it would be best to deport them all but the courts won't let trump do that. So sending them to sanctuary cities is the best alternative. Trump needs to grow a pair and remind the courts of separation of powers. Courts are not allowed to write laws and yet they do it all the time.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Trump is scum,he is supposed to
    Be President to all American 's.
    Not just to his deplorable base.
    Hint so was Obama!

6. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by survivor001 View Post
    Really? Well America has been a nation of immigrants since the first illegal immigrants landed at Plymouth Rock over 300 years ago.
    It was actually 400 years ago - 1620 - but anyway, back then we were NOT a welfare state. That is the big difference. Immigrants back then had to take care of themselves. Now they just come here and go directly on welfare and so do their many kids and grandkids.

YOU CAN'T HAVE OPEN BORDERS IN A WELFARE STATE.

7. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,605 Times in 9,276 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Hint so was Obama!
    Deflection
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

8. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Difference is trump wants to dump illegals on cities that say they love illegals. Obama dumped illegals on cities that didn't want them. The press applauded obama and said he's just playing hardball.
    I did not know that,
    interesting

It was actually 400 years ago - 1620 - but anyway, back then we were NOT a welfare state. That is the big difference. Immigrants back then had to take care of themselves. Now they just come here and go directly on welfare and so do their many kids and grandkids.

YOU CAN'T HAVE OPEN BORDERS IN A WELFARE STATE.
    and I wish trump or someone associated with could articulate that better.

It's one thing to have people breaking the law, but coming to stand on their own two feet and make a better life for themselves.

And another thing entirely when they show up with kids in tow, and nothing but the clothes on their backs,
    I'm not sure why we don't force liberals to just come out and explain how much and where that money to house and feed them in the immediate comes from.
    I mean even after they become employed, my God most don't even speak English so their pay for their abilities must be very limited.
    But how would they ever come up with first and last months rent, security deposits, deposits to have utilities turned on, money for a car, health insurance and all of the other day to days most of us struggle with.

the fact is they do become dependent on the welfare state for years, if not forever.
    Liberals should own that, if their bleeding hearts truly think it's the right thing to do
    Last edited by Getin the ring; 04-16-2019 at 01:01 PM.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

9. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    At this point in time, it has serious merit and something that might actually be in the works. I will expect the usual shrill meltdown from the Fake media and deep Blue state of California.
    I would expect a meltdown from not only the left but Trump supporters as well. The costs would be very high for such a thing. It still seems better than the current alternatives though.

10. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JPF View Post
    I would expect a meltdown from not only the left but Trump supporters as well. The costs would be very high for such a thing. It still seems better than the current alternatives though.
    We shouldn't even be having that discussion if not for the intransigence of morons like Schumer and Pelosi. When you have a political party that says "F" what is good for America, we can't let Trump have a win, you get to this point.

Border security shouldn't even be a partisan issue, but Democrats want it to be and foolishly think that America is with them.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

11. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 38 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    We shouldn't even be having that discussion if not for the intransigence of morons like Schumer and Pelosi. When you have a political party that says "F" what is good for America, we can't let Trump have a win, you get to this point.

Border security shouldn't even be a partisan issue, but Democrats want it to be and foolishly think that America is with them.

Disagree. Here is why.

If the wall were magically constructed tomorrow, there would still be massive amounts of illegal immigrants in the nation arriving by jet, car, boat, etc… Most illegal aliens come here legally. Those that are delayed by a wall will simply find a new way in.

As for Washington, Trump had both houses of Congress for 2 years. And Did nothing to fund the wall. If anyone stymied the President, it was his own party. Otherwise this would have been a done deal. It’s convenient to blame the other side. In this case, it’s false.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JPF For This Post:

Bill (04-16-2019)

13. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Nah, so send them to the welcoming sanctuary cities! win win!
    The sanctuary cities would welcome them as they have said.

Now if only the Donald could see how they would benefit from such.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

14. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You made the claim. take it up with yourself

Look, I didn't expect you would admit you were wrong. Leftists and NeverTrumper Trans Righty's are incapable
    No little puppy. It was your unsupported claim that they were coming here looking for money (welfare in the rightie definition) Can you prove that, or are we expected to just accept your bull shit?
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

15. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I did not know that,
    interesting
    That is because it is a proven like that fools like Text love to repeat, just never prove.

and I wish trump or someone associated with could articulate that better.

It's one thing to have people breaking the law, but coming to stand on their own two feet and make a better life for themselves.
    Point one, if not for the cheap wages that they are paid they would do a better job for themselves.

Point two, they are less likely to be on welfare then native born Americans, and far less likely to commit crimes.

And another thing entirely when they show up with kids in tow, and nothing but the clothes on their backs,
    I would bet you feel the same way about the Syrian refugees, or any refugee from a war torn country like the ones we created.

I'm not sure why we don't force liberals to just come out and explain how much and where that money to house and feed them in the immediate comes from.
    I mean even after they become employed, my God most don't even speak English so their pay for their abilities must be very limited.
    But how would they ever come up with first and last months rent, security deposits, deposits to have utilities turned on, money for a car, health insurance and all of the other day to days most of us struggle with.
    This is actually what it all boils down too. Doesn't matter what kind of hell hole we helped create for them, and they are trying to flee. All that matters is that we do not have to pay for it, or take from the 1%
    that are profiting from it.

the fact is they do become dependent on the welfare state for years, if not forever.
    Liberals should own that, if their bleeding hearts truly think it's the right thing to do
    Another right wing lie you cannot, nor will you, prove.

16. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

When did a city say they wanted them dumped on them??

Did drumpf consult those cities as you're article cries about??
    Last edited by Bill; 04-16-2019 at 06:03 PM.
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."