Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
Like most stupid leftists, you didn't understand your own link. You are splitting hairs about whether or not they are called a refugee or an asylee. The basic concept is the same. These people can claim refugee status outside the U.S.
Good of you to remain the dumb ass you are. You did not ask about the refugee program. However, even that is limited if you had read the law like a sane person, not a fool:

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclope...consulate.html

From your own site which you apparently didn't understand

I will pray for you to attain a certain level or intelligence to be worthy of my engagement in the future.
God doesn't hear the prayers of liars, and the unrighteous. You must be referring to your gawd Trump. However, he can't answer prayers being the ass he is.

But, since you want to be this precise, I will humor you. What is stopping them from applying as REFUGEES? Before you answer, remember that they are both considered "persons who are subject to persecution because of their race, religion, nationality political opinion or membership in a particular social group"
Did you read the law? An embassy is limited in what it can do.

Also remember that the overwhelming majority that are coming here don't fit that definition. They are looking for money
No, they are looking for work, security, and a life. All of those things we offer as Natural Rights, and you would deny them.