Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Wahhhhh, My Christian values have been attacked.

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I'm a liar with a third grade mentality.

Hmmmm.

Sounds a lot like my hero, The Hillbag.

I'm such a Fucking loser.

2. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post

Creeps Domer Owns

Dark Stool- multiple stalker; 3rd grade liar

Rent free

3. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Creeps Domer Owns

Dark Stool- multiple stalker; 3rd grade liar

Rent free
    Creepy domer lol

4. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I'm enough of a critical thinker not to vote for trump or to believe a single word that falls from trump's lying lips, unlike you idiots on the right.
    No moron. You voted for the unethical piece of shit that was Clinton. While Johnson wasn't the greatest of candidates, he was more ethical than either Clinton or Trump. He got my vote.

AGAIN... time and again you are duped by the media because you are not capable of critical thought. You believe whatever you are told as long as it fits what you WANT to believe.

Covington kids, Kavanaugh, Martin, Brown, Smollet, Russian collusion... you fell for every single one.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

Eagle_Eye (04-16-2019), MAGA MAN (04-16-2019)

6. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

Poor oppressed “Christians”.

I can refuse service to you, CHRISTIAN because you’re an asshole. But I can’t refuse service because you’re a CHRISTIAN.

You’re just too fucking stupid to grasp the concept.
    I can't differentiate between right and wrong, so I'll just call you an asshole.

-- domer76
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

7. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Mike Pence is a big huge Pussy.

He promotes prejudice against gay people and hides behind some pretend Christian idea that homosexuality is evil.

Then when barely called on it he cries. You don't get to use your religion as both a sword and shield. You cant attack someone based on your "religious beliefs", then cry if they respond.

Mayor Pete did not even attack him, he just pointed out that there was nothing wrong with his marriage and Pence should look to his creator not him.

Disgusting on Pence's part.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/12/polit...nge/index.html
    How has he promoted prejudice against homosexuals such as yourself? Homosexuality according to God is Evil it's called abhorrent!

Actually I can use FAITH as a shield and a sword you moron!
    Ephesians 6:10–18:

(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (11) Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; (15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; (16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. (17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: (18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;[1]

8. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    How has he promoted prejudice against homosexuals such as yourself? Homosexuality according to God is Evil it's called abhorrent!

Actually I can use FAITH as a shield and a sword you moron!
    Ephesians 6:10–18:

(10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. (11) Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; (15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; (16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. (17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: (18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;[1]
    It dos not say homosexuality is abhorrent. Jesus never even mentioned homosexuality. If you can use religion as a sword of bigotry and hate, expect to be attacked.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

9. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 Times in 2,244 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 161 Times in 153 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    It dos not say homosexuality is abhorrent. Jesus never even mentioned homosexuality. If you can use religion as a sword of bigotry and hate, expect to be attacked.
    In fact it's now believed by some that the centurion's servant that Jesus healed was his gay lover, going off the original Hebrew.

10. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,628 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Blog Entries

Religious nuts are funny, a twice divorced serial adulterer is OK but A homosexual is evil.