Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Covering Up For Hillary Clinton Turns To Revenge

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Covering Up For Hillary Clinton Turns To Revenge

Of course Clinton ordered her surrogates to punish Assange for contributing to her defeat:

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton said Thursday that Julian Assange -- whose organization, WikiLeaks, played a damaging role in her 2016 electoral defeat -- needs to "answer for what he has done."

Hillary Clinton says Assange 'has to answer for what he has done'
    By Julie Gallagher, CNN
    Updated 12:31 AM ET, Fri April 12, 2019

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/politics/hillary-clinton-julian-assange-arrest/index.html

Hillary Clinton has to settle for revenge because she failed to execute Assange when she had the chance:

When she was secretary of state in 2010, did Hillary Clinton once suggest silencing WikiLeaks whistleblower Julian Assange by executing him with a planned drone strike?

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton asked during a State Department meeting, according to a report from the True Pundit blog that was tweeted by the whistleblower organization WikiLeaks Monday.

Did Hillary suggest 'droning' WikiLeaks founder?
    Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 10/03/2016 @ 7:57 pm

https://www.wnd.com/2016/10/did-hill...leaks-founder/

Hillary’s campaign staff began handing out ear plugs instead of campaign buttons when this article first appeared:

Wikileaks will publish ‘enough evidence’ to indict Hillary Clinton, warns Assange
    Published time: 13 Jun, 2016 18:47
    Edited time: 13 Jun, 2016 21:15

https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikile...n-assange-fbi/

Tucker Carlson is getting a jump on media ethics before the circus comes to town:

collusion (noun)

A secret agreement between two or more parties for a fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful purpose. See synonyms at conspiracy.

El Rushbo identifies collusion without mentioning Julian Assange:

RUSH: If there were real journalism in America today, there would be questions right now that these real journalists would really want to ask people like Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, such as, “President Obama, were you made aware of spying on the Trump campaign while you were in office?”

“President Obama, are you shocked at the possibility of spying on a political campaign in post-Watergate America?” “President Obama, are you supportive of Attorney General Barr’s efforts to fully investigate the reasons for this spying?” “President Obama, if FISA courts were deceived in any way by your FBI, would you characterize that as a scandal — and, if not, how would you characterize it?” “President Obama, when you said that you learned about Hillary Clinton’s secret email server by reading about it in the papers, were you being honest, sir?

“Because we know that you sent her emails on that server knowing full-fledged that it had an address that was outside the State Department.” “President Obama, looking back, are you shocked that the secretary of state would create and maintain a private, poorly secured email server that processed top secret documents for her entire term?” “President Obama, was President Trump correct in his assessment that he was surveilled by your administration?”

Now, for Mrs. Clinton — and you might even think of some better ones for Obama. “Mrs. Clinton, when did you first read the Steele dossier that you paid for?” “Mrs. Clinton, what was your reaction when you saw BuzzFeed actually publish the dossier despite their admission that it had not been verified or corroborated? Did you feel successful?” “As a former first lady, senator, and secretary of state, you are familiar with investigative reports from intelligence agencies. Were you fooled by the information in the Steele dossier? Did you believe what was in the Steele dossier?

“Did you pay for what you knew was not verifiable or corroborate-able in the Steele dossier?” “Who in your organization gave the Perkins Coie law firm the assignment to secure the dossier from Fusion GPS, and were you aware of the assignment?” “If the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and Director of National Intelligence abused their powers, spying on and undermining the Trump campaign, transition, and presidency, would you condemn those actions?”

“Mrs. Clinton, are you at all worried that the Steele dossier can be tied to your campaign and that it was thus knowingly used to secure four fraudulent FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign, or did you feel like it was an eminently successful political operation?” I have to take a break. There are obviously a plethora of questions you could create. But the point is, there isn’t one ounce of curiosity from any reporter anywhere (in the Drive-By side of things) in any of this.

Questions Real Journalists Would Ask Obama and Hillary
    Apr 11, 2019

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...a-and-hillary/

As far back as 2010 I said Americans should have been concerned with INTERPOL’s involvement in the WikiLeak Affair cum freedom of the press:

WikiLeaks: Interpol issues wanted notice for Julian Assange
    David Leigh, Luke Harding, Afua Hirsch and Ewen MacAskill
    Tue 30 Nov 2010 17.19 EST

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/no v/30/ inter pol-wanted-notice-j u li an-assange

I am not worried about espionage, media ethics, Julian Assange’s morality, or any of the amateur-lawyer chitchat that is popping up faster than a teenager’s zits. One does not have to become immersed in legalese to know that INTERPOL had no business in our First Amendment or our courts.

Why am I bringing it up? Answer: Because the Chicago sewer rat gave INTERPOL a toe hold on our First Amendment as well as our courts:

Last Thursday, December 17, 2009, The White House released an Executive Order "Amending Executive Order 12425." It grants INTERPOL (International Criminal Police Organization) a new level of full diplomatic immunity afforded to foreign embassies and select other "International Organizations" as set forth in the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945.

By removing language from President Reagan's 1983 Executive Order 12425, this international law enforcement body now operates - now operates - on American soil beyond the reach of our own top law enforcement arm, the FBI, and is immune from Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) requests.

Wither Sovereignty
    Executive Order Amended to Immunize INTERPOL In America - Is The ICC Next?
    By Steve Schippert, Clyde Middleton December 23, 2009

http://threatswatch.org/analysis/200...r-sovereignty/

Finally, the evidence shows that the FBI in Obama’s Administration was there to protect, defend, and promote Hillary Clinton’s morality:

Both Satan and Hillary’s laugh come with the painful screams of millions of babies ripped from their mother’s wombs and with those yet to come.

The uproarious laughs of both Satan and Clinton rose to a creepy crescendo Friday when the FBI put into action the most effective way to take public attention away from the revelations of James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas and Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks.

The masses whose lives will be most impacted by the outcome of Election 2016 should never look for Lie Relief from an FBI under the control of America-hating President Barack Hussein Obama for, lo these past eight years.

Where has the FBI been for the past eight years up to 11 days before Election?

You know the answer.

The truth is that not only has the FBI of the day managed to take public attention away from O’Keefe and Assange—but has managed to put the name Hillary Clinton in neon lights front and centre 11 day before election.

Wake up call! FBI Not There to Save Us from Hillary
    By Judi McLeod
    October 29, 2016

http://canadafreepress.com/article/w...s-from-hillary
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Hillary: “I do think it’s a little ironic that [Assange] may be the only foreigner that this administration would welcome to the United States.”

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Hillary: “I do think it’s a little ironic that [Assange] may be the only foreigner that this administration would welcome to the United States.”
    Halfwit.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Halfwit.
    I believe the word youre looking for is lack wit.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    I believe the word youre looking for is lack wit.
    I will gleefully watch Hillary's funeral and intone, "I came, I saw, she died."

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 25,717 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Halfwit.
    I know it kills you guys when Hillary gets one over on trump.

Deal with it.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I know it kills you guys when Hillary gets one over on trump. Deal with it.
    When did she "get one over on Trump?"

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

That intial post is hysterical, and also so typical of right wing "news," it starts with a report from CNN describing Hillary's reacting to Assange being arrested, ending with her comments that he needs to "answer for what he has done."

From there to describe what Hillary meant in her "needs to answer for what he has done," "flanders" employs; "World Net Daily", a whacked out right wing website; "Tucker Carlson," a TV demogogue; "Threats Watch," which likes a high school site; "RT," a Russian website; "Limbaugh," name says it all; and "Canadian Free Press," a right wing conspiracy site

Definitely a classic, and as I noted, typical Trumpkin logic

9. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-12-2019)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    That intial post is hysterical, and also so typical of right wing "news," it starts with a report from CNN describing Hillary's reacting to Assange being arrested, ending with her comments that he needs to "answer for what he has done." From there to describe what Hillary meant in her "needs to answer for what he has done," "flanders" employs; "World Net Daily", a whacked out right wing website; "Tucker Carlson," a TV demogogue; "Threats Watch," which likes a high school site; "RT," a Russian website; "Limbaugh," name says it all; and "Canadian Free Press," a right wing conspiracy site Definitely a classic, and as I noted, typical Trumpkin logic
    Even Zappacrite knows attacking sources without addressing a report is fallacious, anchovies.

Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Facts are facts. They don't change depending on which website they happen to come from. But here you are, attacking the source once more. If you had anything more substantial, you'd post it.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Even Zappacrite knows attacking sources without addressing a report is fallacious, anchovies.
    Yeah, I'm going to address an opinionated paragraph from a Russian website added to frame a inanity for its content, good luck with one, no wonder you people are such easy prey for those "news" sources

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to address an opinionated paragraph from a Russian website added to frame a inanity for its content, good luck with one, no wonder you people are such easy prey for those "news" sources
    Your argument is fallacious.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

It's kinda weird how Hilary Clinton has such power over the minds of the right wing American? Hillary must be super woman.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...mation-Sources

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister

"The rank and file are usually much more primitive than we imagine. Propaganda must therefore always be essentially simple and repetitious. The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly... it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over." Joseph Goebbels
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

14. The Following User Groans At midcan5 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (04-29-2019)

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Hillary must be super woman.

To midcan5: Is defending Hillary Clinton with praise like superwoman the only thing you have?

Several years ago on another board you asked me: “Why Do People Hate Hillary Clinton So Much?” My reply stands like the Rock of Gibralter —— it should not be difficult to understand that hating everything Hillary stands for morphed into hating her personally.

Incidentally, Goebbels was talking about malleable idiots like you when he said:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
    Goebbels added this because he never saw social media coming:

The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie.
    Thanks to the Internet “the people” can no longer be shielded from the truth. Proof: The lies Democrats tell every day are being exposed and laughed at. Take a good look at the clowns telling the lies if you doubt me. (The Democrat Party’s resident clown is number one in the polls for the party’s nomination.)

The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly... it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over." Joseph Goebbels

Hillary and the Party of Liars should have paid strict attention to Joey G instead of telling so many more lies after a few initial successes. Most Americans no longer have to waste time disputing one or two big lies. Every American —— except fools and parasites —— know that every lie Democrats tell is a big lie.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 73 Times in 64 Posts

I will gleefully watch Hillary's funeral and intone, "I came, I saw, she died."
    DING DONG! THE WITCH IS DEAD!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Grugore For This Post:

MAGA MAN (04-29-2019)

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grugore View Post
    DING DONG! THE WITCH IS DEAD!
    I intend to bribe the morticians so I can conduct my own test, just to make sure she's really dead. You know how she lies.