Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: A great first step to ending Abortion!

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,638 Times in 9,302 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I am pro don't get pregnant if you do not want an baby!
    Naive,young people are horny
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I'd be with them if they'd lay off rape/incest victims. Just listening to some of those phonies, try to explain why a rape victims should have their babies, and other fact free bellows, made me want to put a gun in my mouth. Two sacred God given rights: Life, and free will. To take away a victims free will, is sick. They basically act that the moment a sperm enters the egg, it's a baby.

In addition, for the naysayers. For how important free will is, just think all those that willingly gave up their life, to bring all these freedoms to fruition. Those that would rather die then live under such tyrannies.
    The vast majority of us abhor abortion and the occasional necessity for it, especially those of us who are mothers. Best way to prevent abortions? Education and access to reproductive health care at low or no cost. Teach your kids -- both genders -- about sexuality in a straightforward and nonjudgie way. That includes how to prevent STDs and pregnancies. Respect and value them and teach them to respect and value themselves so that sex is something more to them than a few minutes of pleasure. Teach them what happens when you bring a new life into the world -- how your life changes, how much expense and responsibility and work having a baby is, etc. I feel that the more honest and open about human sexuality parents are with their kids, the less likely it is that an unplanned pregnancy will happen. There are accidents, of course, like b.c. failure. Education and b.c. are key if you want to prevent abortion.

"A new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that the national abortion rate declined 26 percent between 2006 and 2015, hitting the lowest level that the government has on record.

"The abortion ratio — the proportion of abortions to live births — is also down to historic lows. In 2005, the abortion ratio was about 233 abortions for every 1,000 live births; in 2015, it was 188 abortions for 1,000 live births.

"This decline in abortions is happening amid other positive trends in reproductive health. The number of teen pregnancies in the United States, for example, has decreased dramatically since the 1990s — and a lot of that seems to have to do with young adults using better contraception. [emphasis mine]

"It is also part of an international trend, too: Separate research has found that — looking even further back in history — abortion rates in developed countries across Europe and North America are all declining. In the early 1990s, there were 45 abortions for every 1,000 women between ages 15 and 44. That figure has now dropped to 27 abortions per 1,000 women."

https://www.vox.com/2018/12/3/181195...ntrol-iud-pill

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-12-2019), Cypress (04-12-2019), Jade Dragon (04-12-2019)

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    But not with them.
    Don't think I have not noticed that, statistically speaking, the anti-abortion warriors tend to be middle-aged, beer-gutted, socially inept, conventionally boring, and largely un-dateable.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-12-2019)

6. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,553 Times in 53,373 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Don't think I have not noticed that, statistically speaking, the anti-abortion warriors tend to be middle-aged, beer-gutted, socially inept, conventionally boring, and largely un-dateable.
    Yes, and the guys are even uglier.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (04-12-2019)

8. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,814 Times in 27,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    the war in iraq should have been good on paper. Get in, kill everyone who needs killing, get out. Thats what was sold to the US public. In fact if your honest with yourself you will admit the intiial invasion phase went superbly. More like a video game tbh. The nation building part is what killed us. Should have left asap.
    Is that is what passes for your regret and remorse for being a cheerleader for the Iraq War Disaster?

Everyone knew we were going to be occupying Iraq after the initial invasion. It would take a person of extraordinary dishonesty to pretend they were taken by "surprise" by the U.S. occupation and nation-building project in Iraq.

You got the war you wanted.
    You got the exact war you cheerled for.

It turned out to be a disaster, unnecessary, and immoral.

You know who told you that invading Iraq was going to be a catastrophic mistake, and there was great risk of us getting bogged down in a quagmire?

That's right. Barack Obama warned you. In 2002.

I don't oppose all wars. What I am opposed to is a dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics. Now let me be clear — I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history. I know that even a successful war against Iraq will require a U.S. occupation of undetermined length, at undetermined cost, with undetermined consequences. I know that an invasion of Iraq without a clear rationale and without strong international support will only fan the flames of the Middle East, and encourage the worst, rather than best, impulses of the Arab world, and strengthen the recruitment arm of al-Qaida. I am not opposed to all wars. I'm opposed to dumb wars.

Barack Obama, 2002
    https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...oryId=99591469

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-12-2019), ThatOwlWoman (04-12-2019)

10. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    The baby inside the woman is a separate body with his/her right to be born and not crushed to death.
    Fuck off

It's my body inside and out.

In fact, I'm going to get an abortion tomorrow.

11. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    What?
    I don't believe in you're god or you're religion so stop forcing it on me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

13. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Cool close your legs!
    Nope, I enjoy sex just as much as rapist catholic priest...…...I guess you all prefer the priest raping little boys ……….they can't get pregnant.

14. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Your ignorance is astounding, Separation of Church and State is not constitutional, not there!
    Fuck off

15. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohi...tbeat-governor

Ohio Gov. Bill DeWine signed into law on Thursday one of the nation's toughest restrictions on abortion.

The Republican governor signed the so-called "heartbeat" bill after the state legislature approved the legislation on Wednesday.

TEXAS BILL THAT COULD IMPOSE DEATH PENALTY ON WOMEN WHO UNDERGO ABORTIONS FAILS IN COMMITTEE

John Kasich, DeWine's Republican predecessor, vetoed the measure twice while in office. He said such a law would create a costly court battle and likely be found unconstitutional.
    –– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Before DeWine signed the legislation Thursday, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) said they were preparing a constitutional challenge to the law on behalf of Pre-Term Cleveland and three other Ohio abortion clinics.

"Similar versions of this unconstitutional abortion ban stand 0-4 in federal court. Soon to be 0-5," the Ohio chapter tweeted, while the ACLU said: "We'll see you in court."

The bill — which makes no exceptions for rape or incest — is among the most restrictive abortion measures in the country.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Other states like Florida, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississipi, Missouri, South Carolina and West Virginia are among the states that have either passed "heartbeat" legislation or are hoping to do so.

This comes as states like New York, New Mexico, Maryland, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia, among other Democratic-leaning states, are supporting bills that allow abortion up to the moment of birth.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    Nicole Darrah covers breaking and trending news for FoxNews.com.

Let them sue the sick baby killing ghouls, there is nothing in the constitution that states murder be allowed!
    I don't like the part about not excluding rape, incest, or confirmed medical conditions.
    Last edited by USFREEDOM911; 04-12-2019 at 02:57 PM.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

16. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    the war in iraq should have been good on paper. Get in, kill everyone who needs killing, get out. Thats what was sold to the US public. In fact if your honest with yourself you will admit the intiial invasion phase went superbly. More like a video game tbh. The nation building part is what killed us. Should have left asap.
    I've said, for a long time, that we need to let the Military do what the Military is trained for.

The Politicians can cover what to do, after the Military gets the other side to surrender UNCONDITIONALLY.

17. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Pro-Life should mean more than Anti-Abortion.
    If your trying to equate a fetus to someone on death row, you fail; because the fetus had no choice, whereas the criminal made a choice and surrendered certain rights.

18. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Thou shalt not kill is not pretend Christianity.
    The correct phrase is:

Thou shall not commit murder.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (04-15-2019)

20. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How about a compromise??

One abortion can be preformed, no questions asked; but upon the second request for one, there must be a substantiated medical reason and they must consent to an IUD or having their tubes tied (which is reversible).

Someone who is a victim of rape or incest is excluded from this.

21. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

How do you compare the two asshat, those people signed up to defend the country, after men and women died in the first gulf war, we owed it to thenm to go back and finish that jackass when he did not abide by the ceasefire. Gotta love liberals, save the whales yes, save the dolphins yes, save the snail darter yes, save the babies naw, kill all those you want.
    You're an idiot. Both those wars were wrong. Just more U.S. meddling where we didn't belong.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

22. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post: