Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: A great first step to ending Abortion!

1. #676 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Humans are INHERENTLY religious, Oneuli... YOU even make use of religion... We ALL do... And no, I did not say Theism... I said religion...
    Which is why humans have invented thousands of different gods. None of which are real.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (04-23-2019)

3. #677 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Takes two to tango honey! That is why a man should have a say, if he wants to raise it, she carries it he raises it. If not both sets of parents are on the hook to pay and raise it, you want to that is how you keep abortion from happening! After 18 make both parties responsible for raising it let it be adopted and garnish wages.
    That would quickly lead to abortion being even more legal and would give the parents the right to force an abortion.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

4. #678 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yup, that's her argument. She's being serious about it.

Apparently, an unborn child only counts as a child if the mother wants it, but it does not count as a child if the mother doesn't want it. "Desire" or "want", contrary to science, can supposedly change a child into a non-child... can supposedly change a life into a non-life... can supposedly change a life into a void.

An example is when someone murders a pregnant woman and gets charged with double homicide. Why does that unborn child count as another person in that case, but not count as a person in the case of abortion? The difference is "want"... In one case, the child is "wanted"... In the other case, the child is not wanted. What I want to know is how does "want" magickally change a life into a void?
    Again, life is irrelevant. Why doesn't the Bible say anything against abortion, but rather downplays it and even requires it in some cases.

5. #679 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Im so glad you shared the same concern about sending our young men and women to fight and die and kill tens of thousands of innocent civilians in the immoral war in Iraq.

Oh wait...you were one of the lemmings who supported the immoral war in Iraq. Gosh that makes you a staggering hypocrite who only believes in the sanctity of life when it’s in the womb.
    They only like humans when it is impersonal.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

7. #680 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Your comprehension ability is rudimentary, at best. That "judicial power", obviously and necessarily, includes interpreting the Constitution.

I lmao when Trumpanzees and conservatards in general wax legalese, bemoaning lack of judicial restraint.
    Being completely serious, one cannot have a principled objection to the results flowing from a lack of judicial restraint
    or lawmaking from the bench if one is not a practicing attorney who experiences it in any niche. In fact, when that
    occurs, it is usually due to horrible law drafting by the legislature that requires a judge to either fill in the gaps
    or apply a poorly constructed law to new and inventive arguments made by counsel. But back to my point,
    a Trumpanzee without a law practice involving appellate work has about as much conviction in their judicialphilosophy
    as my grandmother has in the writing of computer code or the architecture of a computer chip.

They parrot the legalistic arguments the masters tell them to. They haven't a clue.

By they way, the actually have the ability to "EXPOUND" and interpret. Trumpturds must love that word,
    that is, if they take out a dictionary. LMFAO

8. #681 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I lmao when Trumpanzees and conservatards in general wax legalese, bemoaning lack of judicial restraint.
    Being completely serious, one cannot have a principled objection to the results flowing from a lack of judicial restraint
    or lawmaking from the bench if one is not a practicing attorney who experiences it in any niche. In fact, when that
    occurs, it is usually due to horrible law drafting by the legislature that requires a judge to either fill in the gaps
    or apply a poorly constructed law to new and inventive arguments made by counsel. But back to my point,
    a Trumpanzee without a law practice involving appellate work has about as much conviction in their judicialphilosophy
    as my grandmother has in the writing of computer code or the architecture of a computer chip.

They parrot the legalistic arguments the masters tell them to. They haven't a clue.

By they way, the actually have the ability to "EXPOUND" and interpret. Trumpturds must love that word,
    that is, if they take out a dictionary. LMFAO
    [translation]------><-----[/translation]

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. #682 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Where does science provide anything to define what a person is?

gfm's logic pez dispenser jammed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

11. #683 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEFROM411 View Post
    [CENTER][B]
    Ignorant meme is the best I can do
    I agree

12. #684 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I enjoy eating poo, next to Cyprus.
    OK.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

13. #685 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 35 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohi...tbeat-governor

Ohio Gov. Bill DeWine signed into law on Thursday one of the nation's toughest restrictions on abortion.

The Republican governor signed the so-called "heartbeat" bill after the state legislature approved the legislation on Wednesday.

TEXAS BILL THAT COULD IMPOSE DEATH PENALTY ON WOMEN WHO UNDERGO ABORTIONS FAILS IN COMMITTEE

John Kasich, DeWine's Republican predecessor, vetoed the measure twice while in office. He said such a law would create a costly court battle and likely be found unconstitutional.
    –– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Before DeWine signed the legislation Thursday, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) said they were preparing a constitutional challenge to the law on behalf of Pre-Term Cleveland and three other Ohio abortion clinics.

"Similar versions of this unconstitutional abortion ban stand 0-4 in federal court. Soon to be 0-5," the Ohio chapter tweeted, while the ACLU said: "We'll see you in court."

The bill — which makes no exceptions for rape or incest — is among the most restrictive abortion measures in the country.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Other states like Florida, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississipi, Missouri, South Carolina and West Virginia are among the states that have either passed "heartbeat" legislation or are hoping to do so.

This comes as states like New York, New Mexico, Maryland, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Virginia, among other Democratic-leaning states, are supporting bills that allow abortion up to the moment of birth.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    Nicole Darrah covers breaking and trending news for FoxNews.com.

Let them sue the sick baby killing ghouls, there is nothing in the constitution that states murder be allowed!

I’m not in agreement with this Ohio law.
    I’m pro choice except for late term abortions. A women needs to make her decision early.
    I’ve seen too many unwanted and neglected children. There are way too many people that should not be parents.

If you want to impose the death penalty do so against those parents that abuse and neglect their children.

14. #686 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Like I just said, SCOTUS is not above the Constitution... They are under it. -- See Article 3 Section 2...

There is no language giving SCOTUS power over the Constitution, power to interpret it...
    No comprehension at all, just denial.

15. #687 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    It does. Buy yourself a dictionary.
    It is a word you use to keep yourself from feeling shame, for your support of a barbaric practice!

16. #688 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

As a reminder, we aren't talking about killing children here. We're talking about fetuses.
    It is a word you use to keep yourself from feeling shame, for your support of a barbaric practice!

17. #689 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    I’m not in agreement with this Ohio law.
    I’m pro choice except for late term abortions. A women needs to make her decision early.
    I’ve seen too many unwanted and neglected children. There are way too many people that should not be parents.

If you want to impose the death penalty do so against those parents that abuse and neglect their children.
    You're probably aware that most of those are done because either the fetus is not viable, or going to term would endanger the mom, right? Would you support still allowing those procedures?

18. #690 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's a forthright debate tactic. It would be odd, indeed, if people felt they needed to hide the fact one thing was better than another in a debate, don't you think?
    yes.....its why I pointed out that not killing unborn children is better than killing unborn children.......