Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Feminists tell us black hole pic was work of a WOMAN!!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Earl tells us that TDK was the work of a man and a woman! Ridiculous! He developed spontaneously in a cess-pit!
    I will tell you what Earl tells you, phony PhD.

Who did he steal from, names and dates, pende*o?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

Misogyny is so interesting. Are men so insecure they cannot acknowledge a woman's work? Several women are running for president and everyone of them is ten times more qualified than Donnie Trump and yet the chances of any of them beating Donnie is slim to none. Why is that? Think how long it took before women could even vote in this nation of presumed equality? White men especially appear insecure. I am still fascinated over Hilary hatred, Hillary was and is a saint compared to dishonest and crooked Trump, and yet you'd never know it for white men are so easily led by the nose by blowhards. Weird huh.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...lated-American

"The misogyny that shapes every aspect of our civilization is the institutionalized form of male fear and hatred of what they have denied and therefore cannot know, cannot share: that wild country, the being of women." Ursula K. Le Guin

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Misogyny is so interesting. Are men so insecure they cannot acknowledge a woman's work? Several women are running for president and everyone of them is ten times more qualified than Donnie Trump and yet the chances of any of them beating Donnie is slim to none. Why is that? Think how long it took before women could even vote in this nation of presumed equality? White men especially appear insecure. I am still fascinated over Hilary hatred, Hillary was and is a saint compared to dishonest and crooked Trump, and yet you'd never know it for white men are so easily led by the nose by blowhards. Weird huh.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sho...lated-American

"The misogyny that shapes every aspect of our civilization is the institutionalized form of male fear and hatred of what they have denied and therefore cannot know, cannot share: that wild country, the being of women." Ursula K. Le Guin

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33917107-on-tyranny
    Men? A few Republican men may be insecure, but they are insecure about most things. I think most people are glad that we are moving away from all that ridiculous old bullshit and moving towards times when all people can contribute to the development of the species and the world.

4. The Following User Groans At iolo For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-12-2019)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does that "all people" include ISIS, phony PhD?

6. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Do you have a problem with a woman getting the credit TDAK? Does it wound your insides, are you crying?
    I don't believe she did it. It's more lies from the fake news press. Produce your evidence that she did it.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    I don't believe she did it. It's more lies from the fake news press. Produce your evidence that she did it.
    I always wonder what these buggers are ON, and how many Central-Americans died to get it to them!

8. The Following User Groans At iolo For This Awful Post:

Earl (04-12-2019)

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    I always wonder what these buggers are ON, and how many Central-Americans died to get it to them!
    Again i say - show us your evidence this bimbo accomplished what the fake news press is saying she did.

The fake news press lied about jussie and the convington kids and russian collusion and jasmine barnes. They are always telling lies to help feminists and white-hating racists and trump-haters and liberals in general. Why should anyone believe this story? THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No woman has won a nobel in physics since 1963!!! Despite all the affirmative action voting pressure to give them one.

But the stinking lying fake news press tells us women are as good at physics as men and this bimbo is another einstein!!!! HAHAHA

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL, seriously? Just watches tv...

Provide proof he charges taxes payers to play on his courses. Btw, how much does he charge taxpayers for his Presidential salary?
    He spends millions of tax dollars on his vacations at Mar-a-Lago. His Presidential salary is a fraction of that. He makes even more when foreign dignitaries stay at his hotels, a clear violation of the emoluments clause.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Who did he steal from, names and dates, pende*o?
    All of his boasts about the economy and unemployment rates. None of that was due to him.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again i say - show us your evidence this bimbo accomplished what the fake news press is saying she did.

The fake news press lied about jussie and the convington kids and russian collusion and jasmine barnes. They are always telling lies to help feminists and white-hating racists and trump-haters and liberals in general. Why should anyone believe this story? THINK
    The right-wing fake news media spouted continuous lies about Obama for a decade, and it continues today. Why do you still believe them?

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

This is like that movie a few years back that said black female engineers ran the apollo moon program!!!! HAHAHA. I doubt Katie did much of anything in this project. Another affirmative action babe hired to keep the govt off the backs of the white males who really did this..
    LOL! It's killing you that a woman was an integral part of that project. I love it! You really are an incel, aren't you?

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Let's see TIAMRACISK give birth.
    Oh, gosh. I can just picture it now.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

This is like that movie a few years back that said black female engineers ran the apollo moon program!!!! HAHAHA. I doubt Katie did much of anything in this project. Another affirmative action babe hired to keep the govt off the backs of the white males who really did this..
    I knew you were an Incel.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    The right-wing fake news media spouted continuous lies about Obama for a decade, and it continues today. Why do you still believe them?
    What lies were told about obama. ? I can't recall any. I do recall how obama LIED US INTO OBAMACARE. "If you like your doctor..."

Looks like you have things backward.