Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Minister of Truth, Mott the Hoople, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, ralfy, Cadillac Man, stoned, jbander, Bill, Elyzabeth, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, JqYaqui, ThatOwlWoman, Aimée, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, hypGnosis, jbander1, Jack, DebraDoesDonald, Aarr!, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, Lesh, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Bourdeaux Nights, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Wilhelm Zenz, Checkerboard Strangler, spoon, Charoite, distraff, montgomery, Bobb, Flanders, Poor Richard Saunders, Gunny2009, Camarofan, DarthPedant, dosbft11, saltwn, Scouter, Magoo, femediaworld, TheRepublicofPolSci, StoneByStone, TekWiz, lee, Tbird19482, Felex Sanders, Zee, lisasanders1964, marknelson5001, climate+equality, David Jeffrey Spetch, Dick N. Syder, Kess, John Barron, WalterWilson, Mason Melchizedek, MarySmith, Port Tack, Fact Pro, Enter Name Here. and Harry Peel

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will Barr pursue the Uranium One case?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good thread, Legion.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,653 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

[QUOTE=rjhenn;2984505]I believe I voted 3rd party in that election. Which is what any true American should do. Both major parties have outlived their usefulness.[QUOTE]

I did, too, but we don't know if the person we voted for was not also a serial adulterer.

I don't think the system could operate without parties both for governing and elections. I put the blame on the citizens because the parties use they methods they do because that is what influences Americans to vote for them--emotion, attacks on all the groups they dislike, sensationalism, group loyalty....

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    You're already been informed that you aren't allowed to participate in this thread.
    Alert Grind and Grind will let him know in "no uncertain terms" that if it continues, there may very well be consequences.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Alert Grind and Grind will let him know in "no uncertain terms" that if it continues, there may very well be consequences.
    Think so?

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Think so?
    YEP, because while "Tapatalk" doesn't show the ban list; once someone has had this "explained" to them, they have no excuse.

And you've already told him that he was banned.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    YEP, because while "Tapatalk" doesn't show the ban list; once someone has had this "explained" to them, they have no excuse.

And you've already told him that he was banned.
    Twice.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Liberals like to pretend this story doesn't exist, don't they?

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did Obama not know what his own DoJ and FBI knew about the Uranium 1 deal?

Obama didn't know that Russia was engaged in what looks suspiciously like bribery ($500,000 to Bill Clinton) or kickbacks ($145 million to the Clinton Foundation) in order to gain atomic resources — when his administration OK’d a deal to give Moscow control of 20% of America’s uranium?

FBI Director at the time: Robert Mueller.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In 2009 the FBI collected evidence of money laundering, blackmail and bribery by Russian nuclear officials, all in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.

Robert Mueller was the FBI Director at the time.

How come the supposedly-smart Obama didn't know what was happening in his own allegedly "scandal-free" administration?

How did Obama justify approving the Uranium One deal if he knew what his own people knew?

If he did know, what does that mean?

If he didn't, why didn't he?

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Guess who represented Uranium One in the Russia deal...The Podesta Group

HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN MANAGER

What a very cozy group of cronies they have.

It looks like the Clintons, Podesta, Mueller, Comey, Obama… all worked for Russia.

Looky looky look...Podesta's on the hook.

Pissgate was a fake, DEMS were on the take.

https://www.opensecrets.org/lobby/clientlbs.php?id=D000065156&year=2015[/I]

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post
    Deep in denial this one is .....
    No denial. You clearly believe all the lies about Obama that the right fed you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Flash;2985059][QUOTE=rjhenn;2984505]I believe I voted 3rd party in that election. Which is what any true American should do. Both major parties have outlived their usefulness.

I did, too, but we don't know if the person we voted for was not also a serial adulterer.
    Like I said, I think I voted 3rd party in that election.

I don't think the system could operate without parties both for governing and elections. I put the blame on the citizens because the parties use they methods they do because that is what influences Americans to vote for them--emotion, attacks on all the groups they dislike, sensationalism, group loyalty....
    I'm not saying to do away with parties, just to do away with the two that we're saddled with now. We also clearly need a better educated electorate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The FBI has proof that Russian money was funneled to the Clinton Foundation

The Hill reported that ahead of the suspicious Uranium One deal, the FBI had “substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering” to expand Russia’s nuclear footprint in the U.S. as early as 2009.

Investigators also found that Russian officials had routed millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation.

The Obama-era Justice Department hid the evidence from Congress and the media for four years before they prosecuted a suspect in the case, and they kept the matter secret until the deal had been approved.

Senate Judiciary Chairman Grassley has demanded that the Justice Department finally lift a suspicious gag order on the FBI’s whistleblower.

There may be more revelations related to the case and on what the Clintons and Obama knew, and when they knew it.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE - THIS IS NO ILLUSION - THIS IS REAL COLLUSION - HILLARY MADE THIS DEAL - CLINTON COLLUSION IS REAL - WON'T HEAR THIS FROM MUELLER 'CAUSE HE WON'T EVER TOUCH HER - CLINTON IS THE DAME, COLLUSION IS HER GAME - THIS IS NO MIRAGE - THIS WAS ESPIONAGE -

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Panama Papers exposed DEMOCRAT John Podesta's business dealings with Russia.

The journalist who led the Panama Papers investigation into corruption, Daphne Galizia, died when her car was destroyed by a powerful explosive device which blew the vehicle into several pieces and threw the debris into a nearby field.

No group or individual has ever come forward to claim responsibility for the attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/16/malta-car-bomb-kills-panama-papers-journalist

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NRC officials told The Hill that Uranium One exports flowed from Wyoming to Canada and on to Europe between 2012 and 2014, and the approval involved a process with multiple agencies.

Rather than give Rosatom a direct export license — which would have raised red flags inside a Congress already suspicious of the deal — in 2012 the NRC authorized an amendment to an existing export license for a Paducah, Ky.-based trucking firm called RSB Logistics Services Inc. to add Uranium One to the list of clients whose uranium it could move.

The license, reviewed by The Hill, is dated March 16, 2012, and it increased the amount of uranium ore concentrate that RSB Logistics could ship to the Cameco Corp. plant in Ontario from 7,500,000 kilograms to 12,000,000 kilograms and added Uranium One to the “other parties to Export.”

LICENSE IS HERE: https://www.nrc.gov/docs/ML1207/ML12076A191.pdf

AMENDMENT IS HERE: https://www.nrc.gov/docs/ML1618/ML16188A241.pdf

The sale of Uranium One to a Russian state-owned firm has created political waves that has led to multiple congressional investigations.

Congress needs to learn how the sale could have been approved under such suspicious circumstances and identify the perpetrators of the political interference that hid the details while Obama was in office.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show