Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Grinds 10 day tolerance break before 420

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

It's cool to dry out once in a while let the brain clear out.
    When you return,you get that great feeling like when you first started again
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBercow View Post
    tonight will be my last night

for ten days

I have to take a tolerance break... real fucking bad.

I can eat like 3-4 edibles and I'll get buzzed just a little bit. Granted mass edibles are weak sauce.. but still.

Now I have to vape like... a least a bowl or more when I used to get good after like 3 hits.

So tolerance break it is. 10 days leading me up to 4/20. Where I once again will partake in the holy herb.

I am very sad about this ten days coming up. But it is for the greater good.

one last night for mr. grind.
    For a guy who loves weed so much, it's surprising that you're such a staunch Republican, seeing as how they are the main reason why you have to technically make yourself a criminal to enjoy it.

The conservative Republican Party is the one thing standing in the way of a national decriminalization or out right legalization of it's recreational use.

I guess with GOP supporters like yourself, your love of unfettered access to guns for any lunatic who wants one, along with your hatred of minorities, gays and women trump your desire for easily obtainable, risk-free, legal weed.

The cognitive dissonance must drive you nuts.

Go figure.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Some people are incapable of discussing anything at all without trying to make it a political/partisan issue.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-10-2019), USFREEDOM911 (04-10-2019)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    For a guy who loves weed so much, it's surprising that you're such a staunch Republican, seeing as how they are the main reason why you have to technically make yourself a criminal to enjoy it.

The conservative Republican Party is the one thing standing in the way of a national decriminalization or out right legalization of it's recreational use.

I guess with GOP supporters like yourself, your love of unfettered access to guns for any lunatic who wants one, along with your hatred of minorities, gays and women trump your desire for easily obtainable, risk-free, legal weed.

The cognitive dissonance must drive you nuts.

Go figure.
    A) that's why, I am not a staunch republican. In fact I have never voted for a republican in my entire life except ron paul as a write in one year. You are correct, that on this issue as well as many others I do not agree with the republican party and actually agree with democrats. In fact I think the vast majority of republican leadership are just as bad as democrats if not worse because they undermine us just as much but do so in a way where they convince some conservatives that they are on their side while selling them out. I describe myself as a "pragmatic libertarian."

Which brings me to my next point, you seem to never read what I say, and just circlejerk or assume things about me. Because I don't hate minorities, and I am very pro LGBT. I supported gay marriage back in 2003 way before it was popular. Hell I would even support open borders if we didn't have a welfare system.

Lastly, I am not breaking the law (at least anymore) because I live in a legal state. booya.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Minister of Truth (04-10-2019), Mott the Hoople (04-10-2019), USFREEDOM911 (04-10-2019)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Some people are incapable of discussing anything at all without trying to make it a political/partisan issue.
    This is a political forum, so..... DUHHH.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is a political forum, so..... DUHHH.
    It is the "Off Topic Forum." Duh. Get that stick out of your rectum.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-10-2019)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

A) that's why, I am not a staunch republican. In fact I have never voted for a republican in my entire life except ron paul as a write in one year. You are correct, that on this issue as well as many others I do not agree with the republican party and actually agree with democrats. In fact I think the vast majority of republican leadership are just as bad as democrats if not worse because they undermine us just as much but do so in a way where they convince some conservatives that they are on their side while selling them out. I describe myself as a "pragmatic libertarian."

Which brings me to my next point, you seem to never read what I say, and just circlejerk or assume things about me. Because I don't hate minorities, and I am very pro LGBT. I supported gay marriage back in 2003 way before it was popular. Hell I would even support open borders if we didn't have a welfare system.

Lastly, I am not breaking the law (at least anymore) because I live in a legal state. booya.
    For a non-partisan, I seem to recall that on occasion, you have voiced some level of support for Trump, or opposition to or at least disdain for, the various Investigations into his activities.

One might understand any "confusion" on the subject.

Also, no matter what the laws of your state say, technically you are still violating Federal law, which could put you at risk of arrest and prosecution should the current jackass occupying the WH and his AG decide it would be politically advantageous for them to crack down.

Whatever.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Booya is right. Unless you can expect some sort of patronage in return or gain an elected position stay out of party politics. Cause if one of those two aren't happening you're just another prole being manipulated into doing what they want the herd of sheep to do while they climb the social ladder.

If anything will alienate you from a political party it's joining one. LOL
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

tonight will be my last night

for ten days

I have to take a tolerance break... real fucking bad.

I can eat like 3-4 edibles and I'll get buzzed just a little bit. Granted mass edibles are weak sauce.. but still.

Now I have to vape like... a least a bowl or more when I used to get good after like 3 hits.

So tolerance break it is. 10 days leading me up to 4/20. Where I once again will partake in the holy herb.

I am very sad about this ten days coming up. But it is for the greater good.

one last night for mr. grind.
    You need to cleanse your body on occasion. It's like a Purification Ritual. 4/20 ... yeah, can't pass that up. It's a good sign you are thinking ahead like this.
    (did you know Owl likes smart people?)

PS: Oh. On the downside, Owl is a non-smoker.

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    It is the "Off Topic Forum." Duh. Get that stick out of your rectum.
    Is there something in the forum rules that forbids mentioning politics in other off-topic forums?

No? Then why the whiny butthurt? What business is it of yours anyway?

Are you some kind of ass-kissing, boot-licking sycophant for forum admins?

Off Topic is still part of a political forum where people come to argue about politics, so it's only logical that some politics might occasionally spill over into other sub forums. And sometimes an off topic subject invites a political observation. It's not like we were discussing TV shows or recipes.

DUH.

As for anything supposedly in my rectum, open wide and I'll be happy to take it out and shove it in your big mouth.

Jagazz.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

14. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For a non-partisan, I seem to recall that on occasion, you have voiced some level of support for Trump, or opposition to or at least disdain for, the various Investigations into his activities.

One might understand any "confusion" on the subject.

Also, no matter what the laws of your state say, technically you are still violating Federal law, which could put you at risk of arrest and prosecution should the current jackass occupying the WH and his AG decide it would be politically advantageous for them to crack down.

Whatever.
    again, learn to read. I didn't call myself "non-partisan" I said I was not a republican. And yes I do support trump on some issues, but that is mostly out of pragmatism these days because I think democrats are off the reservation. I think democrats are supporters of a deep state and hate everything america stands for - rationalism, enlightenment values, western civilization, free speech, etc

You cannot let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Politics is about compromise and that is something I have come to terms with.

---

Grind is basically right

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (04-10-2019), USFREEDOM911 (04-10-2019)

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

again, learn to read. I didn't call myself "non-partisan" I said I was not a republican. And yes I do support trump on some issues, but that is mostly out of pragmatism these days because I think democrats are off the reservation. I think democrats are supporters of a deep state and hate everything america stands for - rationalism, enlightenment values, western civilization, free speech, etc
    Oh excuse me. I guess I should've said "goofball".

Republican/libertarian/right-wing chucklehead.... it's all the same shit, for all intents and purposes.

If you voted for Trump, which I'm guessing you did, you're part of the the same GOP cabal that he and McConnell and the rest of the scum are.

You cannot let the perfect be the enemy of the good. Politics is about compromise and that is something I have come to terms with.
    That sounds rational enough.

Too bad it's only empty words conservatives and so-called "libertarians" only pay lip service to, then refuse to bend one inch on pretty much anything.

Original point still stands. You side with the people who will continue to keep the possession, cultivation and sale your beloved weed on the felony books, and state law notwithstanding, you'll always be at risk of arrest and prosecution as long as they remain in power.

Gotta suck when it's time to step into the voting booth and support that shit.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only thing is Grind,you might live in a legal state,many of your fellow Pot worshipers,don't!
    And still are victims of injustice in a broken criminal justice system,and a chickenshit Congress that won't fix the problem,they started in the first place!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Only thing is Grind,you might live in a legal state,many of your fellow Pot worshipers,don't!
    And still are victims of injustice in a broken criminal justice system,and a chickenshit Congress that won't fix the problem,they started in the first place!
    i agree

---

Grind is basically right

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

There's Hope just around the corner:

"Ending the war on drugs and legalizing marijuana are among the top priorities of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), who announced last month that he is seeking the Democratic presidential nomination again in 2020."
    https://www.marijuanamoment.net/bern...ijuana-reform/

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post