Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Favorite Democrat Candidate

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

[QUOTE=AssHatZombie;2982012]it's a man, baby.[/QUOT You conspiracy nuts should have a designation on your profile so we all know which posters are crazy.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

So far, the only candidate that I don't like in the 2020 election is................................................ ..........................Wait for it................................................ .....................................

.................................................. .........Donald Asshole Idiot Trump!

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    So far, the only candidate that I don't like in the 2020 election is................................................ ..........................Wait for it................................................ .....................................

.................................................. .........Donald Asshole Idiot Trump!
    That's because he's not a minority, a transgender, a faggot, or a female, things you consider "qualifications".

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    don't accept the flawed premise of "electability", be an idealist.
    I vote for who I want, they rarely win..

Since I know nothing about her I was trying to ascertain/solicit your opinion.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Care to rank order which "qualification", race or gender, you put first?
    Electability
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The pendulum has to swing a way back after this presidency. Trump is doing real damage to the people. His far right, pro-wealthy economic theories and his intrenchment of haters in so many political positions are harming the agencies we spent lifetimes creating. This will take a lot of work to repair. Warren is the best person to do it.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The pendulum has to swing a way back after this presidency. Trump is doing real damage to the people. His far right, pro-wealthy economic theories and his intrenchment of haters in so many political positions are harming the agencies we spent lifetimes creating. This will take a lot of work to repair. Warren is the best person to do it.
    I like her & I agree she could do the job well, but she isn't overly exciting, even when you really believe what she is saying..

Her style is more of a professor, a very good one... Prob won't hear anyone yelling LOCK HIS ORANGE ASS UP!!! w/ fist pumps @ her rally's though...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is leading the IRS and treasury into doing crimes. Munchkin may figure it about and be careful. But if they keep doing what they are, they will be in bigly legal trouble.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Bill (04-14-2019)

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Electability
    Not one of the choices.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not one of the choices.
    She isn't eligible to run?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump is leading the IRS and treasury into doing crimes. Munchkin may figure it about and be careful. But if they keep doing what they are, they will be in bigly legal trouble.
    lol, yugely bigly IMHO...

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's because he's not a minority, a transgender, a faggot, or a female, things you consider "qualifications".
    Those must be qualifying factors for yourself- because you are the only one pushing that kind of bullshit around here!

It's very telling of you!

It means all of the bullshit you sling around here just ends up on your own face!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Bill (04-16-2019)

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Those must be qualifying factors for yourself- because you are the only one pushing that kind of bullshit around here!

It's very telling of you!

It means all of the bullshit you sling around here just ends up on your own face!
    It means that I hit a nerve with you because you realize things that aren't actual qualifications are what you use to determine your vote.

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It means that I hit a nerve with you because you realize things that aren't actual qualifications are what you use to determine your vote.
    I will never vote with people who do not understand that wages must keep up with inflation, and who do not understand the importance of increasing minimum wages to stay up with inflation.

I will never vote for liars and thieves- Which pretty much defines the entire Republican Party of Donald Trump now.

I will never vote for a party that is bought and paid for by the NRA.

Nor will I vote for racists, White Nationalists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, which also defines the Republican Party of Trump now.

I will never vote for a party that believes the Income Tax burden should be entirely put on the backs of America's hardest workers.

I will never vote for someone who does not believe in Women's choice- nor someone who could care less if women have equal pay and equal rights.

I will never vote for someone who believes we should arm the public with Military Assault weapons that are created to kill people.

I will never vote for a party that does not protect our environment or our planet.

I will never vote for a party that believes it's OK to seek help from foreign adversary countries to win elections.

I will never vote for idiots who do not understand the importance of regulations.

I will never vote for a party who has no respect for the law and who thinks their people are somehow above the law!

I have many reasons why I do not vote Republican, but that is plenty enough reasons for me to continue to vote Democrat!

Because you Republicans seem to be wrong on every issue for me!

17. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I will never vote with people who do not understand that wages must keep up with inflation, and who do not understand the importance of increasing minimum wages to stay up with inflation.

I will never vote for liars and thieves- Which pretty much defines the entire Republican Party of Donald Trump now.

I will never vote for a party that is bought and paid for by the NRA.

Nor will I vote for racists, White Nationalists, xenophobes, homophobes, misogynists, which also defines the Republican Party of Trump now.

I will never vote for a party that believes the Income Tax burden should be entirely put on the backs of America's hardest workers.

I will never vote for someone who does not believe in Women's choice- nor someone who could care less if women have equal pay and equal rights.

I will never vote for someone who believes we should arm the public with Military Assault weapons that are created to kill people.

I will never vote for a party that does not protect our environment or our planet.

I will never vote for a party that believes it's OK to seek help from foreign adversary countries to win elections.

I will never vote for idiots who do not understand the importance of regulations.

I will never vote for a party who has no respect for the law and who thinks their people are somehow above the law!

I have many reasons why I do not vote Republican, but that is plenty enough reasons for me to continue to vote Democrat!

Because you Republicans seem to be wrong on every issue for me!
    You'll vote for a female, minority, the sexually confused, the gender confused, or any other cause of the left simply because of what they are. You're not concerned about real qualifications only social causes. That's why you vote Democrat.