Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Federal court can't force IRS to release Trump's tax returns

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    108,120
    Thanks
    60,501
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    47,393
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You do not know what the IRS has found or knows. You will not wait long. You are presuming something you know nothing about.
    God you're dim, answer the question!!!

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    29,484
    Thanks
    107,936
    Thanked 18,714 Times in 11,278 Posts
    Groans
    53
    Groaned 1,331 Times in 1,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You do not know what the IRS has found or knows. You will not wait long. You are presuming something you know nothing about.
    Tommy knows nothing, being a farang squatting in Thailand, thinking he has something to do with America
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    Ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on




    ברוך השם

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    17,191
    Thanks
    2,713
    Thanked 7,177 Times in 5,048 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,003 Times in 936 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Can you tell me what those supposedly 'shit hot' Democrat lawyers can find that the IRS never has? I'll wait!!
    What makes you think the IRS never found anything?

    You pay your taxes, WHY ON GOD'S EARTH do you not want to see this man not pay his?

    His own accountant has spilled his guts to the State Of New York, and he is now going to prison with a lighter sentence because he had to implicate his Boss man in a PLEA DEAL.

    His accountant showed the state how, under Donald Trump's direction, he cooked the books for over 20 YEARS!

    Even Donald's executive Secretary had to testify to some very damning evidence about the things she knew as well.

    Donny got caught lying about his taxes and everyone knows it now! And YES- EVEN THE IRS.

    And I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but this even goes beyond Tax fraud- it now is about Insurance and Bank Fraud as well!

    Donny's been a bad boy, and you are here covering for him as usual!

    So, HELLO- IS ANYBODY IN THERE? KNOCK KNOCK! WAKE UP!
    Last edited by Geeko Sportivo; 11-30-2022 at 09:56 PM.

  4. The Following User Groans At Geeko Sportivo For This Awful Post:

    cancel2 2022 (11-30-2022)

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    108,120
    Thanks
    60,501
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    47,393
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geeko Sportivo View Post
    What makes you think the IRS never found anything?

    You pay your taxes, WHY ON GOD'S EARTH do you not want to see this man not pay his?

    His own accountant has spilled his guts to the State Of New York, and he is now going to prison with a lighter sentence because he had to implicate his Boss man in a PLEA DEAL.

    His accountant showed the state how, under Donald Trump's direction, he cooked the books for over 20 YEARS!

    Even Donald's executive Secretary had to testify to some very damning evidence about the things she knew as well.

    Donny got caught lying about his taxes and everyone knows it now! And YES- EVEN THE IRS.

    And I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but this even goes beyond Tax fraud- it now is about Insurance and Bank Fraud as well!

    Donny's been a bad boy, and you are here covering for him as usual!

    So, HELLO- IS ANYBODY IN THERE? KNOCK KNOCK! WAKE UP!
    Can you show where I am covering for him, is merely asking questions no longer allowed?

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Olympia, Wa
    Posts
    51,916
    Thanks
    2,496
    Thanked 12,422 Times in 10,224 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 974 Times in 941 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Can you show where I am covering for him, is merely asking questions no longer allowed?
    You are fucking with the solidarity.

    Shut Up.
    I am not responsible for how you feel. I am responsible for what I have done. If this is a problem for you then kindly locate an infirmary. Thank You!

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    17,191
    Thanks
    2,713
    Thanked 7,177 Times in 5,048 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,003 Times in 936 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primavera View Post
    Can you show where I am covering for him, is merely asking questions no longer allowed?
    Yes, as you are questioning as to why Donald Trump is being investigated for Tax Fraud, as if he is some kind of Privileged character that is above being investigated!

  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    44,755
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 20,023 Times in 13,921 Posts
    Groans
    4,786
    Groaned 4,157 Times in 3,875 Posts

    Default

    6 yrs of daffy's tax returns were turned over to Congress's ways and means comm. It is a fact that Trump's taxes are given to them. The right-wing crying is useless.

  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    17,835
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 6,036 Times in 4,614 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 400 Times in 396 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    A federal judge on Friday said that the court could not compel the IRS to turn over President Trump's tax returns.

    They can only be obtained if Trump himself gave the IRS permission to reveal the returns or if Congress's Joint Committee on Taxation signed off to allow the disclosure.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...-returns%3famp
    Oops
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

    "Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

    "Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21,876
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 8,482 Times in 5,521 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,675 Times in 1,567 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    17,835
    Thanks
    1,068
    Thanked 6,036 Times in 4,614 Posts
    Groans
    6
    Groaned 400 Times in 396 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Good then maybe you incompetent blind squirrels will FINALLY stumble upon an acorn and you'll shut the fuck up but I doubt it.
    "Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners" - George Carlin

    "Education is a system of imposed ignorance" - Noam Chomsky

    "Leftists actually think everyone is as stupid as a leftist." - Yakuda

  12. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    21,876
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 8,482 Times in 5,521 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,675 Times in 1,567 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    Good then maybe you incompetent blind squirrels will FINALLY stumble upon an acorn and you'll shut the fuck up but I doubt it.
    You gotta wonder why Donnie hid his tax returns all these years, after promising to reveal them, as has most every other Presidential candidate.
    Dont you want to be sure that he pays his fair share just as you do?

Similar Threads

  1. Time for Trump to release his tax returns?
    By Amadeus in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2017, 08:08 PM
  2. Tax Day protesters across the US demand that Trump to release his tax returns
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-17-2017, 08:30 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 12:21 PM
  4. Why won't treacherous Trump release his tax returns?
    By christiefan915 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 10:21 AM
  5. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 06:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •