Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110

Thread: Palin bashes McCain family for funeral snub: ‘They didn’t have to embarass me

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    18,712
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Palin bashes McCain family for funeral snub: ‘They didn’t have to embarass me

    Sarah Palin bashes McCain family for funeral snub: ‘They didn’t have to embarrass me’

    It is really sad that some in our country have more trust & respect for foreign adversarial leaders than our own loyal opposition.

    “But I suppose the most revolutionary act one can engage in is... to tell the truth.”
    ― Howard Zinn

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    64,158
    Thanks
    74,505
    Thanked 13,236 Times in 11,252 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,863 Times in 2,605 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Two threads on the topic now; liberals must be triggered and have marching orders.

    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ing-like-a-pig
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Granule (04-05-2019)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    10,406
    Thanks
    24,979
    Thanked 4,629 Times in 3,105 Posts
    Groans
    50
    Groaned 720 Times in 673 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sarah Palin bashes McCain family for funeral snub: ‘They didn’t have to embarrass me’
    she is an embarrassment to herself
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to guno For This Post:

    christiefan915 (04-01-2019), JqYaqui (04-05-2019), kudzu (04-02-2019), Nomad (04-01-2019), Phantasmal (04-03-2019), ThatOwlWoman (04-01-2019)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,178
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 1,489 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 208 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    I did not like John McCain, and I do not like his daughter. I do feel that John McCain's daughter did EXACTLY what he would have wanted when she turned his funeral into a political circus, and so I have no problems with the ugliness that she displayed. John McCain would have loved the ugly political circus of a funeral that his daughter held, and that matters more than how ugly and disgusting the service was. My middle finger is up to both John McCain and his daughter, but not because of the disgusting political circus of a funeral.

    I love Palin, but tough shit to her on this one. Palin gets a better deal than McCain anyway, just because she lives on.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  7. The Following User Groans At Evmetro For This Awful Post:

    Rune (04-03-2019)

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

    dukkha (04-01-2019), Life is Golden (04-02-2019), Teflon Don (04-02-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    47,847
    Thanks
    34,297
    Thanked 22,674 Times in 16,202 Posts
    Groans
    3,416
    Groaned 2,259 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sarah Palin bashes McCain family for funeral snub: ‘They didn’t have to embarrass me’
    That woman has zero class. She should have kept her big mouth shut instead of pouting.
    #Not My President



    "Alabama was going to be hit or grazed, and then Hurricane Dorian took a different path (up along the East Coast). The Fake News knows this very well. That's why they're the Fake News!"





    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

  10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

    Cancel 2019.1 (04-02-2019), guno (04-01-2019), JqYaqui (04-05-2019), Nomad (04-01-2019), Phantasmal (04-03-2019), Rune (04-03-2019), ThatOwlWoman (04-01-2019)

  11. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,178
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 1,489 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 208 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    That woman has zero class. She should have kept her big mouth shut instead of pouting.
    You are correct, the woman has zero class. She did not pout though, she put on a political circus of a funeral for her commie father John McCain. I excused her for having zero class in post 4.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    47,847
    Thanks
    34,297
    Thanked 22,674 Times in 16,202 Posts
    Groans
    3,416
    Groaned 2,259 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I did not like John McCain, and I do not like his daughter. I do feel that John McCain's daughter did EXACTLY what he would have wanted when she turned his funeral into a political circus, and so I have no problems with the ugliness that she displayed. John McCain would have loved the ugly political circus of a funeral that his daughter held, and that matters more than how ugly and disgusting the service was. My middle finger is up to both John McCain and his daughter, but not because of the disgusting political circus of a funeral.

    I love Palin, but tough shit to her on this one. Palin gets a better deal than McCain anyway, just because she lives on.
    Please. I don't know where you get the idea that Megan was in charge of arranging the funeral. Everything I've read said McCain planned it himself. It's pretty sad when you have to bash a funeral just because you didn't like the dead man.
    #Not My President



    "Alabama was going to be hit or grazed, and then Hurricane Dorian took a different path (up along the East Coast). The Fake News knows this very well. That's why they're the Fake News!"





    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

    guno (04-01-2019), lisasanders1964 (04-01-2019), Phantasmal (04-03-2019), rjhenn (04-01-2019), Rune (04-03-2019)

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,178
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 1,489 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 208 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    It's pretty sad when you have to bash a funeral.
    Read post 4 that you quoted of me again, and then explain how exactly I was bashing a funeral. I did exactly the opposite of this. I know you are a lefty and all, but you can't be THIS dumb.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    47,847
    Thanks
    34,297
    Thanked 22,674 Times in 16,202 Posts
    Groans
    3,416
    Groaned 2,259 Times in 2,157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Read post 4 that you quoted of me again, and then explain how exactly I was bashing a funeral. I did exactly the opposite of this. I know you are a lefty and all, but you can't be THIS dumb.
    You said the funeral was a political circus, an ugly political circus, with an ugly and disgusting service. You can't be dumb enough to think anybody's going to buy your argument that you weren't bashing it.
    #Not My President



    "Alabama was going to be hit or grazed, and then Hurricane Dorian took a different path (up along the East Coast). The Fake News knows this very well. That's why they're the Fake News!"





    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

    guno (04-01-2019), Phantasmal (04-03-2019), Rune (04-03-2019)

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8,757
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked 4,405 Times in 2,843 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 870 Times in 795 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Geez, she never even crossed my mind during the whole 3 day event. She and her trashy family were LIKELY left for the same reason TRUMP was. Spectacle.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    guno (04-01-2019), Nomad (04-01-2019), ThatOwlWoman (04-01-2019)

  19. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    22,153
    Thanks
    39,352
    Thanked 15,597 Times in 9,740 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,170 Times in 1,117 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sarah Palin bashes McCain family for funeral snub: ‘They didn’t have to embarrass me’
    I suspect they were more afraid that Palin would embarrass *them*.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

    christiefan915 (04-02-2019), guno (04-01-2019), Nomad (04-01-2019), Phantasmal (04-03-2019)

  21. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,187
    Thanks
    2,331
    Thanked 1,293 Times in 1,055 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 405 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Sarah Palin bashes McCain family for funeral snub: ‘They didn’t have to embarrass me’
    Palin is an embarrassment.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

    guno (04-01-2019)

  23. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,187
    Thanks
    2,331
    Thanked 1,293 Times in 1,055 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 405 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    You are correct, the woman has zero class. She did not pout though, she put on a political circus of a funeral for her commie father John McCain. I excused her for having zero class in post 4.
    You continue to display your own zero class.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

    guno (04-01-2019)

  25. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    6,187
    Thanks
    2,331
    Thanked 1,293 Times in 1,055 Posts
    Groans
    520
    Groaned 405 Times in 391 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You said the funeral was a political circus, an ugly political circus, with an ugly and disgusting service. You can't be dumb enough to think anybody's going to buy your argument that you weren't bashing it.
    Actually, he is that dumb.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

    Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.


    "When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

    The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

    christiefan915 (04-01-2019), guno (04-01-2019)

  27. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    6,178
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 1,871 Times in 1,489 Posts
    Groans
    80
    Groaned 208 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    You said the funeral was a political circus, an ugly political circus, with an ugly and disgusting service. You can't be dumb enough to think anybody's going to buy your argument that you weren't bashing it.
    You forgot to put all that into the correct original context where she did EXACTLY what her father would have wanted, and you forgot to mention what I said was more important than how ugly the ugly funeral was. She could not have done anything better to honor her commie father than the ugly political circus that she did for him.

    I am not talking about the ugly political circus of a funeral, I am talking about how well she honored the memory of her father. I am ONLY complimenting her for what she did.
    It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
    consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
    contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
    Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
    personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
    contained therein, and predating this Order.

Similar Threads

  1. National Cathedral to Trump on McCain Funeral - No You Didn't.
    By Bourbon in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-22-2019, 06:30 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2019, 03:15 PM
  3. Sarah Palin is not invited to John McCain’s funeral: report
    By Centerleftfl in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 08-31-2018, 12:37 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2018, 07:29 AM
  5. Trump’s Snub of McCain Isn’t Just Indecent
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-29-2018, 01:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •