Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, CharacterAssassin, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, artichoke, Bobb, Earl and lisasanders1964

Thread: Emotional Trump Fans: I Pledge Allegiance To Donald Trump And Hatred, Over The USA

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Emotional Trump Fans: I Pledge Allegiance To Donald Trump And Hatred, Over The USA

I am so tired of seeing Trump flags flying over America flags.

What is the matter with these people?

It is disgusting to see the American flag disrespected so flagrantly.

Where do these seriously misguided people come from?

Somebody please unplug the idiot machine. We have too many already.

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

During the 1950's, a survey question was asked:

"Do you trust our government to do the right thing?"

The response was overwhelmingly: "Yes."

Same survey these days?

"No."

How have so many lost faith in our government to the point that they want to vote for somebody because they want to see our government dismantled.

Hello.

Yes, we have problems. We need to work on fixing them, not ripping the whole thing apart!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-01-2019), Jimbo52 (04-02-2019), Phantasmal (04-01-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,085 Times in 4,701 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

Same survey these days?

"No."

How have so many lost faith in our government to the point that they want to vote for somebody because they want to see our government dismantled.

Hello.

Yes, we have problems. We need to work on fixing them, not ripping the whole thing apart!
    I agree, we have problems, and they need fixing, but our system is a good one, far better than the Trump
    dictatorship some wish to have.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (04-01-2019), PoliTalker (04-01-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump is the epitome of the 'Hate Government' crowd.

Trump has fought government his whole life, to get rich. Turns out, that was a pretty foolish thing to do.

If he had simply trusted the market instead, and put the 400 million his father gave him into market based index funds, he would be far richer than he is. For every day he 'worked,' he actually made himself poorer in the long run.

So really, in his attempts to screw everybody else by screwing the government, he actually screwed himself.

The ultimate example of what goes around comes around. What you put out there comes back to you.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,599 Times in 4,277 Posts

At a Trump rally about a week ago, a woman said I don't believe in dictatorships, but I do if Trump is ours. That is not rare for a trumpy. He is treated with religious fervor. Criticize what he does and they take it personally and react with anger. They have absolute belief in him and every disaster Trump creates is a positive miracle to the reds. You criticize him and you are evil.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-09-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    At a Trump rally about a week ago, a woman said I don't believe in dictatorships, but I do if Trump is ours. That is not rare for a trumpy. He is treated with religious fervor. Criticize what he does and they take it personally and react with anger. They have absolute belief in him and every disaster Trump creates is a positive miracle to the reds. You criticize him and you are evil.
    Then they do not believe in freedom or the American way.

They may think they support American Freedom, but if they don't want to let other people have their say then they don't.

Freedom means everybody gets to have their say.

Let's listen to everybody, hear all views, and then the best view win. That's freedom.

You're not supposed to win by shutting up the other guy. People yelling shut up and get out are enemies of freedom.

You're supposed to win if you have the best ideas for how to run the country.

The FREE country.

The free country where everybody is allowed to voice their own view.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

Same survey these days?

"No."

Hello.

It is amazing that so many reasonably intelligent people fall for his con job....Now he is saying a health care plan will be voted on "after the 2020 election....I assume right after he releases his income tax returns....

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obamaca...2020-election/

What a POS Liar that he is!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo52 For This Post:

Bill (04-09-2019), PoliTalker (04-02-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Jimbo52,

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo52 View Post
    It is amazing that so many reasonably intelligent people fall for his con job....Now he is saying a health care plan will be voted on "after the 2020 election....I assume right after he releases his income tax returns....
    STOP!

Ya had me right there.

Nailed it.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

I made more money in 2018 than 2017 ... Yet I paid $1000.00 less taxes in 2018 !

Thank You President Trump !!!!!!

Fuck you ... Liberal douchebags !

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post
    I made more money in 2018 than 2017 ... Yet I paid $1000.00 less taxes in 2018 !

Thank You President Trump !!!!!!

Fuck you ... Liberal douchebags !
    Another testament to the sad fact that money does not equal happiness.

And welcome to my permanent Ignore List.

I only chat with people who are happy enough to be respectful of others.