On the original thread, Stone and I were having an exchange, regarding firearms, he made a comment, I challenged him, and apparently he's developed amnesia since then, seeing as how he's ran from his own assumptions.

I therefore have decided to move the conversation to it's own thread, so it's easier for him to "find".

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
Then explain which ones you FEEL need to be under greater control and please don't try to use the worn out argument concerning hunting?
Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
Any gun that fires faster than a standard handgun, or can hold more than ten rounds, should be illegal.
There can be exceptions, of course. Maybe rural areas with dangerous animals can have less strict regulations.
Do you FEEL that would be enough to defend yourself?
Before we get into this to deep, what is your qualification for a "standard handgun"?

How would banning magazines that hold more then 10 rounds make a difference, in you opinion?
Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
Guns like the Beretta M9.

It would make killing lots of people on a shooting spree more difficult, but you'd still be able to defend yourself from home invaders.
Don't tell me a make or model; but what the overall design of the hand gun essentially is;; because then we can move forward.

By the way, the Beretta M9 has a 15 round Magazine Capacity.
Stone doesn't see his error.

Can anyone else see it??