Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 100

Thread: A challenge to the anti-gun crowd here. - part deux

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,660
    Thanks
    12,210
    Thanked 12,644 Times in 10,667 Posts
    Groans
    13,471
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default A challenge to the anti-gun crowd here. - part deux

    On the original thread, Stone and I were having an exchange, regarding firearms, he made a comment, I challenged him, and apparently he's developed amnesia since then, seeing as how he's ran from his own assumptions.

    I therefore have decided to move the conversation to it's own thread, so it's easier for him to "find".

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Then explain which ones you FEEL need to be under greater control and please don't try to use the worn out argument concerning hunting?
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Any gun that fires faster than a standard handgun, or can hold more than ten rounds, should be illegal.
    There can be exceptions, of course. Maybe rural areas with dangerous animals can have less strict regulations.
    Do you FEEL that would be enough to defend yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Before we get into this to deep, what is your qualification for a "standard handgun"?

    How would banning magazines that hold more then 10 rounds make a difference, in you opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Guns like the Beretta M9.

    It would make killing lots of people on a shooting spree more difficult, but you'd still be able to defend yourself from home invaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Don't tell me a make or model; but what the overall design of the hand gun essentially is;; because then we can move forward.

    By the way, the Beretta M9 has a 15 round Magazine Capacity.
    Stone doesn't see his error.

    Can anyone else see it??
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,683
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 441 Times in 404 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    On the original thread, Stone and I were having an exchange, regarding firearms, he made a comment, I challenged him, and apparently he's developed amnesia since then, seeing as how he's ran from his own assumptions.

    I therefore have decided to move the conversation to it's own thread, so it's easier for him to "find".







    Stone doesn't see his error.

    Can anyone else see it??
    Yes, the Beretta M9 model should be changed to only hold ten rounds. However, it fires at a standard speed.
    And there is no reason to get triggered, we're just talking.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14,626
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6,757 Times in 4,283 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 826 Times in 777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    On the original thread, Stone and I were having an exchange, regarding firearms, he made a comment, I challenged him, and apparently he's developed amnesia since then, seeing as how he's ran from his own assumptions.

    I therefore have decided to move the conversation to it's own thread, so it's easier for him to "find".







    Stone doesn't see his error.

    Can anyone else see it??
    Sure, that is easy, he engaged in an exchange with a gun advocate who is never going to accept the fact that more guns doesn't make the US safer, nor has it ever made the US safer, common sense dictates the opposite seeing we got more guns out there and are still the leading developed nation in the world with gun deaths

  4. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,660
    Thanks
    12,210
    Thanked 12,644 Times in 10,667 Posts
    Groans
    13,471
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yes, the Beretta M9 model should be changed to only hold ten rounds. However, it fires at a standard speed.
    And there is no reason to get triggered, we're just talking.
    But for some reason you didn't include this "disclaimer", when you suggested it.

    Why is that?

    Maybe you didn't realize that it held 15 rounds and just FELT that it sounded good!!

    But how would changing the size of the magazine, make it "safer'??
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  5. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,660
    Thanks
    12,210
    Thanked 12,644 Times in 10,667 Posts
    Groans
    13,471
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Sure, that is easy, he engaged in an exchange with a gun advocate who is never going to accept the fact that more guns doesn't make the US safer, nor has it ever made the US safer, common sense dictates the opposite seeing we got more guns out there and are still the leading developed nation in the world with gun deaths
    Nope, you've failed; but thanks for giving it your best "shot".
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  6. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14,626
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6,757 Times in 4,283 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 826 Times in 777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Nope, you've failed; but thanks for giving it your best "shot".
    Maybe, but the "common sense" comment is indisputable

  7. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    39,796
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 5,199 Times in 4,667 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 413 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Maybe, but the "common sense" comment is indisputable
    Common sense says if you don't think people should own guns, you should get off your lazy ass and personally try to take them.

  8. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,683
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 441 Times in 404 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But for some reason you didn't include this "disclaimer", when you suggested it.

    Why is that?

    Maybe you didn't realize that it held 15 rounds and just FELT that it sounded good!!

    But how would changing the size of the magazine, make it "safer'??
    You're being ridiculous now.

    Changing the size of the magazine would make it harder to kill more people on a shooting spree.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    JPF (04-14-2019)

  10. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,660
    Thanks
    12,210
    Thanked 12,644 Times in 10,667 Posts
    Groans
    13,471
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Maybe, but the "common sense" comment is indisputable
    But it is disputable; because it has not been shown that removing the availability of guns from law abiding citizens make them safer from the criminals.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  11. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,660
    Thanks
    12,210
    Thanked 12,644 Times in 10,667 Posts
    Groans
    13,471
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You're being ridiculous now.

    Changing the size of the magazine would make it harder to kill more people on a shooting spree.
    I have something to show you, that proves you to be in error; but I would rather see how you FEEL it would make it harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  12. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    14,626
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6,757 Times in 4,283 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 826 Times in 777 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Common sense says if you don't think people should own guns, you should get off your lazy ass and personally try to take them.
    Now we got this one with his lame ass challenges, I'm not driving to Mississippi or whatever backward State you reside in to take away your toys, you kidding, considering the the possibilities of anyone getting shot by a gun go up astronomically by just having a gun present I hope you have all the toys your underdeveloped libido requires.

  13. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,660
    Thanks
    12,210
    Thanked 12,644 Times in 10,667 Posts
    Groans
    13,471
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Now we got this one with his lame ass challenges, I'm not driving to Mississippi or whatever backward State you reside in to take away your toys, you kidding, considering the the possibilities of anyone getting shot by a gun go up astronomically by just having a gun present I hope you have all the toys your underdeveloped libido requires.
    Which is bullshit; unless you can explain why MILLIONS of people haven't been shot, seeing as how they own firearms.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  14. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,683
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 441 Times in 404 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    I have something to show you, that proves you to be in error; but I would rather see how you FEEL it would make it harder.
    Isn't it obvious?
    Do you really FEEL I need to go into details?

  15. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,660
    Thanks
    12,210
    Thanked 12,644 Times in 10,667 Posts
    Groans
    13,471
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Isn't it obvious?
    Do you really FEEL I need to go into details?
    You may think it's obvious; but please, go into detail why you think it's going to make it harder.

    Unless you're not confident to defend your assertion(s).
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  16. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,683
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 441 Times in 404 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You may think it's obvious; but please, go into detail why you think it's going to make it harder.

    Unless you're not confident to defend your assertion(s).
    Bullets are needed to kill people. A gun with less bullets can kill less people. Having to reload will literally save lives.

    By the way, your signature really undercuts your argument.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    JPF (04-14-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Another question for the anti NRA crowd
    By Teflon Don in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2019, 12:39 PM
  2. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 01-20-2019, 05:01 PM
  3. Question for the anti NRA crowd
    By Teflon Don in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-23-2018, 06:44 AM
  4. Woo Hoo! -= part deux
    By USFREEDOM911 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 07:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •