Thread: Canada MP Michelle Rempel Asks: Does Canada need tighter gun control laws to prevent

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Canada MP Michelle Rempel Asks: Does Canada need tighter gun control laws to prevent

Canada MP Michelle Rempel Asks: Does Canada need tighter gun control laws to prevent firearms violence?

Religious lies have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions to this very day so how does this come as a surprise or how is this any different? What do you really care because you ignore the problem while going on cluelessly about what are the facts when you so eagerly ignore the facts. Religion is what obviously needs to be condemned and shut down.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Canada MP Michelle Rempel Asks: Does Canada need tighter gun control laws to prevent firearms violence?

Religious lies have lead to thousands of years of war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions to this very day so how does this come as a surprise or how is this any different? What do you really care because you ignore the problem while going on cluelessly about what are the facts when you so eagerly ignore the facts. Religion is what obviously needs to be condemned and shut down.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    Unfortunately, for you, we have freedom of religion.
    Every life matters

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts

i've studied canadian gun laws i like them, it sickens me to live in a nation where people resist even the most simple logical restrictions, but i am not a fan of banning guns, i like a hapy medium, people do to some degree have a right to arm themselves and defend their homes hunt, and recreate with fire arms, my point is these right s are not absolute they are subject to caveats, what i like about canadain laws is that the vetting process the requirment to submit to medical examination and training to prove you are fit.. but to restrict rights further, i think that would violate rights, i think liberals are going crazy and creating a histria around guns.. and ignoring the whack jobs pulling the tirigger gun laws are not going to stop exteremists from arming.. if you want and example study the troubles in northern irleand
    De l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace et la Patrie sera sauvée!