Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: JUSSIE SMOLLETT COMPLETELY EXONERATED!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm Zenz View Post
    smollet was obviously guilty of wrong doing he was not exonerated any more than o j simpson was, this is a thing in the negro community, and to be fair many ethnics act this way italains are notorious for getting into government and then corrupting good instittutions, and tyo be fair you can find this in every commuity look at those corrupt hill billies in alabama, few ethnic groups are not corrupt, i think the most honest are people of german ancestry and swedes northern europeans tend to be much more vituous and honest than other nationalities.. he got off because people in the black ruling class let him go, this is a shameful moment and an example of how corrupt chicago is and to be fair it was even more corrupt when irish catholics ran it, so maybe i should be easier on the blacks.. but its the same thing corrupt amoral ethnic favoritism.. this is why anglo saxons dont like imigrants
    Simpson had a trial. The jury obviously ignored the facts, same this with this case except the decision was made by a single individual entrusted with power.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lisasanders1964 View Post
    Jussie Smollett has been completely exonerated.

Now which republicunt is going to apologise to him? And I hope Jussie sues all the bastards that accused him of setting this all up.

The truth is that trump supporters brutally attacked him.
    Many a time a man does give ear to the babbling vagrant's auto-talk to discern a cogent repartee alas alas.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just like Kung-fu mafia bosses in the movies are surrounded by their many henchmen that fight to the death at the bosses behest ---like under a Svengali guru's spell.
    But that's just fantasy! Why would a dozen super gymnasts and skilled martial artists help a madman that attracts young men to take a date on to see?

Watch men beat each other is a sublimation of Insulting.

The news headlines are about COMPLAINTS. Complaints about man screwing others.

Listen to tonight's complaints and angst of strangers galore.

BLACK MAGIC: Drink another's vital fluids and their will will control you.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    I too would like to see such a lawsuit so Smollett can humiliate himself all over again. I'm betting he knows enough to quit while he is ahead.
    Humiliation! Humiliation! Get your Humiliation Here!
    Hot off the Press! Get your Humiliation Here!

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now which republicunt is going to apologise to him?

It appears that there is such a thing as the Velvet Mafia.

The Gay Mafia, Velvet Mafia, gay lobby, Lavender Mafia, Homintern, etc. are pejorative terms for the alleged disproportionate behind-the-scene influence of gay rights groups and the LGBT community in politics, media, culture, religion, and everyday life, along with the promotion of a perceived "gay agenda". Wikipedia

HEY THIS IS AN OLD OLD TERM ... WHEN WAS IT UPDATED AND CODIFIED ON WIKIPEDIA???

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts

all the more criminal complete dishonesty
    De l'audace, encore de l'audace, toujours de l'audace et la Patrie sera sauvée!

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Homosexual Mafia
    An early use of the term was when the English critic Kenneth Tynan proposed an article to Playboy editor A.C. Spectorsky in late 1967 on the "Homosexual Mafia" in the arts.[11] Spectorsky declined, although he admitted that "culture hounds were paying homage to faggotismo as they have never done before". Tynan allegedly enjoyed cross-dressing himself.[12] Playboy would subsequently run a panel on gay issues in April 1971.

Velvet Mafia[edit]
    The term "Velvet Mafia" was first used in an article in the "Top of the Pop" column in the entertainment section of the Sunday New York Daily News in the 1970s by journalist Steven Gaines to describe the executives at the Robert Stigwood Organization, a British film and record company. The phrase was later used by the same writer in a roman à clef about Studio 54 called The Club in reference to the influential gay crowd that became the club's habitués. This "mafia" was said to include homosexual men such as Calvin Klein, Truman Capote, Halston, and Andy Warhol. The term was supposedly tongue-in-cheek.

Gay Mafia[edit]
    "Gay Mafia" was widely used in the media in the 1980s and 1990s, and could be seen in the pages of the American daily, the New York Post. The term was also used by the British tabloid The Sun in 1998 in response to what it claimed was sinister dominance by gay men in the Labour Party Cabinet.[13][14][15][16]

The term "gay mafia" may also have gained wider popular prominence after it was used in both a 1995 Spy article and subsequently a 2002 Vanity Fair article, wherein Michael Ovitz, in an interview,[17] stated that a "gay mafia" was largely responsible for his company's failures.[18]

In January 1999, Ovitz sold his company AMG for an estimated $12 million.[19] But he blamed the downfall of AMG upon a Hollywood cabal supposedly led by Dreamworks cofounder David Geffen (despite the fact that most of its purported members were not actually gay). He later apologized for his comments.[20]
    The TV host Bill Maher also claimed in 2014 that a gay mafia existed. He added his view that "if you cross them, you do get whacked. I really do."[21]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_Mafia

The Illuminati may be a myth ... but here ...

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The left hyperbolic inverted logic retort acumen I have seen performed on TV interviews
    is so expertly contrived impromptu tit-for-tats that I blink and wonder HOW they could they be that automatically contrarian ---and it scares me. It's the height of Scariness.

It's like the response you get when you ask a mugger, "Did you say give me your money"?
    And the mugger says "Hurry up I got other places to be than wasting my time with you.
    Please. This hurts me more than it hurts you. Thank you and God Bless you. Now go in Peace."

In TV movies we see the smart mouth retorts of the cool Joe types
    [ie Mel Gibson and Bruce Willis and Eddie Murphy and Robbin Williams
    and Jonathan Winters and William Buckley and Jimmy Felon etal]

And today's "Free-Thinkers" are over-confident and presume that their riffs are worthy of praise and as good as other's efforts.

Once upon a time it was "it is not a lie if you believe it"...

Now it's "it is not a lie if you want it to be the truth"...

They want to appear smarter than scripted Oscar night Keynote speakers.

Everyone will have 15 mins of TED Talk time.
    Last edited by bhaktajan; 03-27-2019 at 11:21 PM.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    you fucking quoted me, you brain dead libtard
    I fucking quoted lisasanders you vulgar, vicious piece of shit deplorable.

Originally Posted by lisasanders1964

Now which republicunt is going to apologise to him? And I hope Jussie sues all the bastards that accused him of setting this all up.

The truth is that trump supporters brutally attacked him.

These are the same people that have been writing "innocent until proven guilty" over and over and over again about trump. RWNJs with selective moral outrage.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens