Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "John Brennan pulls a 180: Says he might have received bad information"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default "John Brennan pulls a 180: Says he might have received bad information"

"bad information."

The motherfucker accused the president of the united states of TREASON. Think of how insane that is.

hey liberals, you got lied to by the deep state spooks, the same ones that violate our 4th amendment rights and lied us into iraq.

Believe it or not, I am not going to mock you. It's time you seriously wake up and realize there is a literal hostile propaganda machine in this country, and you are a victim of it.

Please open your eyes and see yourself as an american citizen again and find your sense of duty.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Tell me Brennan wasn't moonlighting in Harry Potter movies as the troll.

Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (03-26-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

You cons and libertarians better wake up and realize a real alt fake news media is up and running and spreading treasonous nonsense.

5. The Following 3 Users Groan At jimmymccready For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-26-2019), Earl (03-26-2019), PostmodernProphet (03-26-2019)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (03-26-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SillyShouldPostMore View Post

"bad information."

The motherfucker accused the president of the united states of TREASON. Think of how insane that is.

hey liberals, you got lied to by the deep state spooks, the same ones that violate our 4th amendment rights and lied us into iraq.

Believe it or not, I am not going to mock you. It's time you seriously wake up and realize there is a literal hostile propaganda machine in this country, and you are a victim of it.

Please open your eyes and see yourself as an american citizen again and find your sense of duty.
    That's hilarious, since the right has been running a hostile propaganda machine for over a decade, which has successfully brainwashed half the country. And the GOP stole the 2016 election and Trump has no compunctions about selling out the country, if he thinks that he can benefit from doing so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

8. The Following 2 Users Groan At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-26-2019), Earl (03-26-2019)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyShouldPostMore View Post

"bad information."

The treasonous bastard used the Estonia call and the 5 eye's reports from Ambassador Downing.
    He knew it was sketchy but ran with it to bring in the players

Brennan is a puppet master -he used those unsubstantiated raw reports to gin up his Langley group
    ( bringing in the FBI) to get the whole collusion deception going.

Brennan is the spider at the center of the web - guiding the players into their conspiracy against POTUS

11. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (03-26-2019), Earl (03-26-2019)

13. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

John Brennan’s Plot to Infiltrate the Trump Campaign
    https://spectator.org/john-brennans-...rump-campaign/
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

15. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillyShouldPostMore View Post

"bad information."

I’m inclined to think this was a watershed moment in the sense some liberals ARE going to wake up and realize what has happened and what’s going on. Whether it will be enough to matter politically, is the only question.

Not all of them are Baghdad Bob’s.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (03-26-2019), Earl (03-26-2019)

17. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Anyone thinking any leftist is going to have some sort of Sister Soulja moment over the lies told about President Trump is going to wait a very long time.

It will never happen

They believe they were robbed in 2016. Period. They will never get over it. They will merely recalibrate.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

anonymoose (03-26-2019), dukkha (03-26-2019), Earl (03-26-2019)

19. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Anyone thinking any leftist is going to have some sort of Sister Soulja moment over the lies told about President Trump is going to wait a very long time.

It will never happen

They believe they were robbed in 2016. Period. They will never get over it. They will merely recalibrate.
    Learn to be wary of making absolute statements on debate boards lol.

I said ‘some’. And yes, it’s inconceivable that virtually no lefties will be affected by this. That doesn’t mean they will turn into Trumpers. But I’ll do something I’m wary of and make a prediction based on what happened:

Look for Trump’s disapproval numbers to soften in the coming weeks-months.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,670 Times in 17,928 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Learn to be wary of making absolute statements on debate boards lol.

I said ‘some’. And yes, it’s inconceivable that virtually no lefties will be affected by this. That doesn’t mean they will turn into Trumpers. But I’ll do something I’m wary of and make a prediction based on what happened:

Look for Trump’s disapproval numbers to soften in the coming weeks-months.
    With the daily drumbeat from CNN, MSNBC, NYT'S et al., about the collusion and calling President Trump and his family traitors, there has been a distorted picture of our president. I believe the American people are now fully aware of the corruption and bias in the MSM. I agree, his disapproval rates will drop... dramatically.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Darth Omar (03-26-2019)

22. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    That's hilarious, since the right has been running a hostile propaganda machine for over a decade, which has successfully brainwashed half the country. And the GOP stole the 2016 election and Trump has no compunctions about selling out the country, if he thinks that he can benefit from doing so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    What's hilarious, is the OP who thinks anyone on this board that isn't a trumpkin, would believe his post was valid.

Brennan was asked a direct question:

JOE SCARBOROUGH, 'MORNING JOE' HOST: I'm just curious, Mr. Director, how surprised were you by the findings yesterday by the conclusions that were drawn? And, just curious, did you receive bad information throughout this process like so many of us did that there was more there than ended up in the report regarding collusion?

JOHN BRENNAN, FMR. CIA DIRECTOR: Well, I don't know if I received bad information but I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election. I think that is good news for the country.

I still point to things that were done publicly, or efforts to try to have conversations with the Russians that were inappropriate, but I'm not all that surprised that the high bar of criminal conspiracy was not met. I am surprised that that second part of obstruction of justice in terms of how it came out.

I don't know whether or not Bob Mueller wanted the Attorney General to pronounce on that issue whether or not Bob Mueller felt it was best for Congress and the American public to determine whether the weight of the information indicates whether Donald Trump did try to obstruct justice. There are some surprises there. That's why I think getting to the full Mueller report is the best way to get some of these if not all of these questions answered.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

23. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-26-2019)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-26-2019)

25. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    What's hilarious, is the OP who thinks anyone on this board that isn't a trumpkin, would believe his post was valid.

Brennan was asked a direct question:

JOE SCARBOROUGH, 'MORNING JOE' HOST: I'm just curious, Mr. Director, how surprised were you by the findings yesterday by the conclusions that were drawn? And, just curious, did you receive bad information throughout this process like so many of us did that there was more there than ended up in the report regarding collusion?

JOHN BRENNAN, FMR. CIA DIRECTOR: Well, I don't know if I received bad information but I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election. I think that is good news for the country.

I still point to things that were done publicly, or efforts to try to have conversations with the Russians that were inappropriate, but I'm not all that surprised that the high bar of criminal conspiracy was not met. I am surprised that that second part of obstruction of justice in terms of how it came out.

I don't know whether or not Bob Mueller wanted the Attorney General to pronounce on that issue whether or not Bob Mueller felt it was best for Congress and the American public to determine whether the weight of the information indicates whether Donald Trump did try to obstruct justice. There are some surprises there. That's why I think getting to the full Mueller report is the best way to get some of these if not all of these questions answered.
    Brennan was accusing Trump of treason—and all of a sudden he wants us to believe he was actually pretty circumspect all along lol.

He’s lying. Again.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (03-26-2019)

27. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Brennan was accusing Trump of treason—and all of a sudden he wants us to believe he was actually pretty circumspect all along lol.

He’s lying. Again.
    He still believes that. As it stands today, Barr is protecting trump, as was his job description.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

28. The Following 2 Users Groan At Althea For This Awful Post:

29. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,670 Times in 17,928 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

No one is being protected. The LAW is being followed.

“Status of the Department's Review
    The relevant regulations contemplate that the Special Counsel's report will be a "confidential report" to the Attorney General. See Office of Special Counsel, 64 Fed. Reg. 37,038, 37,040-41 (July 9, 1999). As I have previously stated, however, I am mindful of the public interest in this matter. For that reason, my goal and intent is to release as much of the Special Counsel's report as I can consistent with applicable law, regulations, and Departmental policies.
    Based on my discussions with the Special Counsel and my initial review, it is apparent that the report contains material that is or could be subject to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure which imposes restrictions on the use and disclosure of information relating to "matter[s] occurring before grand jury." Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)(2)(B) Rule 6(e) generally limits disclosure of certain grand jury information in a criminal investigation and prosecution. Id. Disclosure of 6(e) material beyond the strict limits set forth in the rule is a crime in certain circumstances. See, e.g. 18 U.S.C. 401(3). This restriction protects the integrity of grand jury proceedings and ensures that the unique and invaluable investigative powers of a grand jury are used strictly for their intended criminal justice function.
    Given these restrictions, the schedule for processing the report depends in part on how quickly the Department can identify the 6(e) material that by law cannot be made public. I have requested the assistance of the Special Counsel in identifying all 6(e) information contained in the report as quickly as possible. Separately, I also must identify any information that could impact other ongoing matters, including those that the Special Counsel has referred to other offices. As soon as that process is complete, I will be in a position to move forward expeditiously in determining what can be released in light of applicable law, regulations, and Departmental policies.
    As I observed in my initial notification, the Special Counsel regulations provide that "the Attorney General may determine that public release of" notifications to your respective Committees "would be in the public interest." 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(c). I have so determined, and I will disclose this letter to the public after delivering it to you.”

Credit to Stretch

30. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    He still believes that. As it stands today, Barr is protecting trump, as was his job description.
    Then Barr is a fool.

If he is lying about Mullet’s conclusions it’s going to come out one way or another.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-26-2019)