Thread: Bombshells! Treason! Impeachment! Prison!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Bombshells! Treason! Impeachment! Prison!

Here is a cool video compilation of the lefty media doin their thing about the Mueller investigation:

https://news.grabien.com/story-flash...ults-impeachme

These video compilations will be as fun as lefty tears video compilations of election night.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. The Following User Groans At Evmetro For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (03-25-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Every word said in the video is true!

Thanks for the clip!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

evince (03-26-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Every word said in the video is true!

Thanks for the clip!
    I watched and laughed a couple times before posting this. We have just witnessed the greatest political and media hoax of all time. We have witnessed history in the making.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I watched and laughed a couple times before posting this. We have just witnessed the greatest political and media hoax of all time. We have witnessed history in the making.
    What we are looking at is the largest political scandal of all time.

Public opinion is important. Sure there will always be the bat-shit-crazy that will believe anything they are told, and there will always be the politically motivated to spin facts in an effort to sway public opinion.

But, overall, people are not stupid, and the mainstream media is made up of a lot of intelligent people.

I basically judge a journalist by the questions they ask. Take for instance, if a journalist is asking the very same questions I would be asking as a concerned American citizen, I have to give them credit for being a responsible journalist.

The media get's beat up for merely asking the hard questions that people do not want to be asked, And as far as a media outlet, if they line up their guest panels with people on both sides of the aisle, I don't see where anyone can call their newscasts slanted, because both sides of the issue has their own fir chance to influence people with how they answer their questions.

So all this talk about the "Liberal Media" is nothing but pure political hate speak by those who do not like the questions or even the answers- OR THE FACTS!

Fox News is not a mainstream media. Fox News is an Island. Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer, and if every journalist on Fox News wants to try and be a Rush Limbaugh, take Sean Hannity for instance, then they should not be called Journalists- and rather be called entertainers. Opinions are not news and they certainly are not facts!

Sean Hannity is there to entertain Trump Supporters by telling them what they want to hear- while he laughs all the way to the bank on your dime. He doesn't report the news!

Fox news is strictly there to sway public opinion! Not tell the news or even present both sides of issues.

CNN does tell the news, and they do have guest panels made up of both sides of the aisle!

That is a major difference.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Evmetro (03-25-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

The far right shtick is fun!

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Public opinion is important. Sure there will always be the bat-shit-crazy that will believe anything they are told, and there will always be the politically motivated to spin facts in an effort to sway public opinion.

But, overall, people are not stupid, and the mainstream media is made up of a lot of intelligent people.

I basically judge a journalist by the questions they ask. Take for instance, if a journalist is asking the very same questions I would be asking as a concerned American citizen, I have to give them credit for being a responsible journalist.

The media get's beat up for merely asking the hard questions that people do not want to be asked, And as far as a media outlet, if they line up their guest panels with people on both sides of the aisle, I don't see where anyone can call their newscasts slanted, because both sides of the issue has their own fir chance to influence people with how they answer their questions.

So all this talk about the "Liberal Media" is nothing but pure political hate speak by those who do not like the questions or even the answers- OR THE FACTS!

Fox News is not a mainstream media. Fox News is an Island. Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer, and if every journalist on Fox News wants to try and be a Rush Limbaugh, take Sean Hannity for instance, then they should not be called Journalists- and rather be called entertainers. Opinions are not news and they certainly are not facts!

Sean Hannity is there to entertain Trump Supporters by telling them what they want to hear- while he laughs all the way to the bank on your dime. He doesn't report the news!

Fox news is strictly there to sway public opinion! Not tell the news or even present both sides of issues.

CNN does tell the news, and they do have guest panels made up of both sides of the aisle!

I agree with much of what you are saying. I do not trust Fox, but I do not trust ANY news source. I do not see any major difference between Fox and CNN, they are both biased in my view.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,835 Times in 17,266 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

BOMBSHELL... Term used by rightys to get attention, especially the "tea bag" site.

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I agree with much of what you are saying. I do not trust Fox, but I do not trust ANY news source. I do not see any major difference between Fox and CNN, they are both biased in my view.
    I can accept that to a degree.

I am still an advocate for the Main Stream Media. Personally, I think a certain amount of them deserve Pulitzers. The New York Times, Politico, The Washington Post, Mother Earth News, CNN, and many others have all had breakout investigative stories, that have led to Arrests and Convictions.

That is something that cannot be denied. Hell, it was a 60 Minutes news program that first raised attention to Mike Flynn, evn though the FBI and CIA were already on to him. But, the public knew nothing.

And we may never had even known about the Dossier, had it not been for the investigative reporting by Mother Earth news etc.

And let me just ask you, how can you blame the Mainstream Media for just filming Donald Trump and his spinners making such idiots and liars out of themselves in front of the camera and the microphones huh?

I think the Mainstream Media is being unfairly attacked. They always have been shot for just delivering the news- news many people do not want to hear, because of the exposure, and because real facts do not always lineup with political agendas.

Thank God for the Mainstream News! Our soldiers are out there fighting in the world to protect it and protect your right to watch it!

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Thanks for the satire

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Thanks for the satire
    You're certainly welcome!

I would love to hear your opposing points should you disagree with anything I had to say!

We always value your opinions- right or wrong!

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,773 Times in 27,247 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

You're certainly welcome!

I would love to hear your opposing points should you disagree with anything I had to say!

We always value your opinions- right or wrong!
    You aren’t interested in opposing views.

Your entire screed was nonsense based on your own bias.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Dirty View Post
    dear idiot right wing fucks

this isn't over and you didn't win

fuck you very much
    Who is POTUS?
    Every life matters

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You aren’t interested in opposing views.

Your entire screed was nonsense based on your own bias.
    I am not your bad guy dude!

I am not your boogy man.

I am always interested in opposing views- it doesn't mean I have to agree with them just to be your friend!

I don't even blame people like you for your stupid opinions.

I blame people like DOnald Trump who is dividing people like you and me for his own personal enrichment!

I blame the Russions for spending millions of dollars to sow discord between Democrats and Republicans, with their over-the-top Fake News and rhetoric.

I realize there are always going to be weak minded people out there, unable to think for them selves, to know right from wrong, fake news from real news, to believe such shit as....

...Hillary is the Devil herself, and she is a child molester, she lost her virginity at 8 YO, or that she is a serial killer and murderer, or that she caused World War II, and that she gang-banged her whole football team in High School, or that she financed 9/11 on money she stole from the Russians, etc., and etc, and etc!

I know there will always be idiots like you who will hear that kind of shit and pass it on for spiteful reasons- or are actually stupid enough to believe it themselves.

I also know there will always be idiots like you that think every time Donald Trump farts, the stock market gains 1,000 points because of it, or that will literally believe everything that Donald Trump says and without any questions.

It is because you have a politically corrupted mind easily influenced by other politically corrupted minds. Sort of like the bat-shit-crazy leading the bat-shit-crazy!
    I can't blame you for just being stupid or retarded!

So, no! I am not your enemy! I forgive you for your ignorance!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 03-26-2019 at 08:06 AM.