Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 'Congress Didn't Ask for a Summary': Demands to #ReleaseTheFullReport Surge After Bar

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,835 Times in 8,249 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,899 Times in 5,299 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    I am still a Troll
    Thanks
    It is the responsibility of every American citizen to own a modern military rifle.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BillyShouldPostMore View Post
    has muller come out to correct the record? he corrected buzzfeed when they were wrong and that was during the investigation. now it's over, he's free to correct the record. has he?

rosenstien signed off on this too. Do you think rosenstien who wanted to wiretap the president is also lying?

the summary also makes direct quotes from the report that say there was definitively no collusion. are you going to ignore that as well?

Brennan today has admitted he got "bad information." Clearly he's lying and was just lying the whole time, but why would he be saying that if there actually was more stuff in it?

NOBODY WAS INDICTED. What does that tell you? Sounds like to me such result is in line with a report that says no colluson or obstruction. And lets talk about that for a moment. Obstruction into what? An investigation into something trump didn't do? THAT'S what you are going to go with?

You got scammed jade. I know it's hard to believe, but there is an actual deepstate, and an actual media in bed with said state, and they seek to establish total domination. It is a hostile takeover of this country. It's time you open your eyes.
    Thanks

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,616 Times in 9,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,428 Times in 1,257 Posts

If Trump and Attorney General Barr say Trump is exonerated in the Mueller report, release the whole report so we can see it too?!!

4. The Following User Groans At signalmankenneth For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-26-2019)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

iolo (03-26-2019)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,670 Times in 17,928 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said he wants to know more about "the other side of the story," including former President Bill Clinton's infamous meeting on the airport tarmac with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch in 2016.

And House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif, said the chairman of the House intelligence committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., has lost his credibility and should step down from that post."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Stretch (03-26-2019)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,670 Times in 17,928 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

From Stretch:

"Status of the Department's Review
    The relevant regulations contemplate that the Special Counsel's report will be a "confidential report" to the Attorney General. See Office of Special Counsel, 64 Fed. Reg. 37,038, 37,040-41 (July 9, 1999). As I have previously stated, however, I am mindful of the public interest in this matter. For that reason, my goal and intent is to release as much of the Special Counsel's report as I can consistent with applicable law, regulations, and Departmental policies.
    Based on my discussions with the Special Counsel and my initial review, it is apparent that the report contains material that is or could be subject to Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure which imposes restrictions on the use and disclosure of information relating to "matter[s] occurring before grand jury." Fed. R. Crim. P. 6(e)(2)(B) Rule 6(e) generally limits disclosure of certain grand jury information in a criminal investigation and prosecution. Id. Disclosure of 6(e) material beyond the strict limits set forth in the rule is a crime in certain circumstances. See, e.g. 18 U.S.C. 401(3). This restriction protects the integrity of grand jury proceedings and ensures that the unique and invaluable investigative powers of a grand jury are used strictly for their intended criminal justice function.
    Given these restrictions, the schedule for processing the report depends in part on how quickly the Department can identify the 6(e) material that by law cannot be made public. I have requested the assistance of the Special Counsel in identifying all 6(e) information contained in the report as quickly as possible. Separately, I also must identify any information that could impact other ongoing matters, including those that the Special Counsel has referred to other offices. As soon as that process is complete, I will be in a position to move forward expeditiously in determining what can be released in light of applicable law, regulations, and Departmental policies.
    As I observed in my initial notification, the Special Counsel regulations provide that "the Attorney General may determine that public release of" notifications to your respective Committees "would be in the public interest." 28 C.F.R. § 600.9(c). I have so determined, and I will disclose this letter to the public after delivering it to you."

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,683 Times in 27,327 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Pretty weird how no one here has read the report, and we are relying on the claims of Trump's man at DOJ.

I am on record repeatedly stating that the Kremlin would never risk trusting Trump to conspire directly with them, to trust him as a covert asset, knowing how stupid and reckless he is.
    There is no question that there was a lot of lying, deception, and willfull attempts to acquire Kremlin assistance indirectly. That is in the public domain now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (03-26-2019)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trump is sitting at his desk redlining the report as we type!
    Your statement is ludicrous on its face.

Is this you accepting the outcome like you promised?

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

It might be an idea for us all to read the Report before discussing it perhaps?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

signalmankenneth (03-26-2019)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,628 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    'Congress Didn't Ask for a Summary': Demands to #ReleaseTheFullReport Surge After Barr Letter

"I don't want a summary of the Mueller report. I want the whole damn report," said Sen. Bernie Sanders

Arguing that a four-page summary by President Donald Trump's handpicked Attorney General is far from sufficient transparency for a probe that lasted nearly two years, members of Congress and progressive advocacy groups Sunday night intensified their demands that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's full conclusions be made public immediately.

"I don't want a summary of the Mueller report. I want the whole damn report," tweeted Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) after Attorney General William Barr submitted his report to Congress.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...er-barr-letter

This piece of shit Trump is far from exonerated?!!

No wonder you are called signal less man! You may be surprised to know that Bernie Sanders is not congress!

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

nice talking point cartoon ken, but it's literally illegal for barr to just release the report immediately, and he was never going to. there is grand jury informaton in there that by law needs to remain confidential. he can't do anything about that. the summary was just that, a summary to give you the the nuts and bolts of the mueller report, and he was every intention of releasing more in the coming weeks. Not a single republican in congress is against the release of the report, nor is the president, and the reason for this is because it was fake news. If you want to set yourself up for additional disappointment, be our guest, but how many more times do you insist on doing this to yourselves? You've been owned once again. 2 years of fake news. you are our intellectual slaves now.
    way to lick trump ass

we wont forget you loyalty to him

you are such a good little slave to the republican party

you will heave all your claimed beliefs for them huh

a party of personality and no ideas

16. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-26-2019)

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

has muller come out to correct the record? he corrected buzzfeed when they were wrong and that was during the investigation. now it's over, he's free to correct the record. has he?

rosenstien signed off on this too. Do you think rosenstien who wanted to wiretap the president is also lying?

the summary also makes direct quotes from the report that say there was definitively no collusion. are you going to ignore that as well?

Brennan today has admitted he got "bad information." Clearly he's lying and was just lying the whole time, but why would he be saying that if there actually was more stuff in it?

NOBODY WAS INDICTED. What does that tell you? Sounds like to me such result is in line with a report that says no colluson or obstruction. And lets talk about that for a moment. Obstruction into what? An investigation into something trump didn't do? THAT'S what you are going to go with?

You got scammed jade. I know it's hard to believe, but there is an actual deepstate, and an actual media in bed with said state, and they seek to establish total domination. It is a hostile takeover of this country. It's time you open your eyes.
    It is time to accept that these folks are not going to open their eyes to the truth.

Think about what JPP leftists are peddling right now

They are so invested in Trump collusion that they can’t let it go

They actually believe that Barr edited the document to portray something the Mueller report didn’t conclude.

Jarod actually thinks Trump is editing the document as we speak. He posted that. He believes that.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Stretch (03-26-2019)

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Judging by the leftists posts one thinks they believe that Mueller actually found collusion and Barr said no.

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The leftists figured it out. Mueller filed his report and found collusion and obstruction but Bill Barr said nope there wasn’t.

And Mueller has been silenced and will never come forward.

JPP leftists figured it all out. Dammit. Foiled again

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    {sic} Meuller didn't say that. Barr said that. Sooner or later, we'll see what Mueller had to say.
    “[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

This is a direct quote from the mueller report, not the summary. This quote is after one of the most intensive, extensive and thorough investigations in history, which had 2800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, 230 orders for comminication records, 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence and 500 witnesses. No stone was left unturned. Anyone that could have possibly been interviewed or investigated was interviewed or investigated. There is NOTHING THERE.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

“[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

This is a direct quote from the mueller report, not the summary. This quote is after one of the most intensive, extensive and thorough investigations in history, which had 2800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants, 230 orders for comminication records, 13 requests to foreign governments for evidence and 500 witnesses. No stone was left unturned. Anyone that could have possibly been interviewed or investigated was interviewed or investigated. There is NOTHING THERE.
    If you like, in the future I will select sentence fragments from your posts, and quote them as your response to a given post.

Let me know how you feel about using that protocol moving forward.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

23. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-26-2019)